Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249683 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Those Flynn clowns are soft as shit. How can an unknown white boy disobey you. I'm talking about Walter Flynn now. He ask Tommy to leave his city that boy refused to leave and he's also walking around doing shit like he owns your 'city' and you can even do shit? Yet you claim to be a mobster. What kind of lame mobster are you?

For Vic flynn, a motherfucker stole your girl yet you acting like a lame mofo. Instead of your to gather your boys and pop a motherfucker! You out here acting like a pussy over a pussy. I really hope the writers have something interesting in the coming episodes. This is not what I was expecting.

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rilwayne001: 7:18am On Feb 21, 2022
The Flynn family are just some low budget retards. grin

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rossycee(f): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2022
Those Flynn family are so annoying. So Tommy refused to give Juliana her cut, now that's bad.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by samistry(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2022
It's called plot armor.
obontami:
Those Flynn clowns are soft as shit. How can an unknown white boy disobey you. I'm talking about Walter Flynn now. He ask Tommy to leave his city that boy refused to leave and he's also walking around doing shit like he owns your 'city' and you can even do shit? Yet you claim to be a mobster. What kind of lame mobster are you?

For Vic flynn, a motherfucker stole your girl yet you acting like a lame mofo. Instead of your to gather your boys and pop a motherfucker! You out here acting like a pussy over a pussy. I really hope the writers have something interesting in the coming episodes. This is not what I was expecting.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2022
samistry:
It's called plot armor.

Yeah, I know it's plot amor. But no single threat from the so called 'city runners'. You need to see Queen of the south, what her enemies did to her throughout the show. She's constantly kept on her toes-- from Epifiano to Camila to Colonel Cortez to Marcel Dumas to El gordo to Judge Lafayette to Kostya to Boaz to Devon finch. Shit! You feel she can fucking get poped anytime, 'cause of the dangerous motherfuckers she constantly battle with. But hey! What do I know? It might still get interesting though.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2022
Rilwayne001:
The Flynn family are just some low budget retards. grin

Motherfuckers are soft as shit! They have no business being in the drug game.

If were to be in the original power series. Ordinary that bitchass Dre would have take 'em out. grin

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Rossycee:
Those Flynn family are so annoying. So Tommy refused to give Juliana her cut, now that's bad.

Liliana could have take Tommy out with a sniper instead of attacking him directly. Tommy is the protagonist, the show runners won't want him dead yet.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeez!!! Mehnn you guys complain too much.
This is just episode 3 in a 10 episodes season.
We still have a whooping 7 episodes to watch so don't think you have seen it all yet.
At this stage, you have no right to call someone weak yet because they might pull a bloody suprise as we watch on.
One thing certain, 50 cent already told you this book 4 will be nothing like you have ever experienced before so why not wait and wait for the plot to begin it's proper violence.
Even by watching the episode 3 you will know a bloody battle is about to begin.
A brother trying to form his own soldiers and take over the block.
Tommy still has no idea whose coke he is selling, isn't it clear to him that the Liliana is lying to him?
Flin daughter trying to sell her own coke and getting into business behind her dad's back.
Flinch son having like a hidden bad blood against tommy for forking his girl.
Who were the people taking photos of Tommy in episode 3?
Remember tommy killed the man and woman that kidnapped diamond's kid brother.
Do you think their cartel won't Find out?
And remember there are hidden bad history between diamond and fynn himself.

The card tommy pulled out of the coke Claudia had, that card has some connection.

Guys!!!! Very soon it will be third world war in Chicago grin

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
You keep answering questions with questions
Lilliana : do i ??
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
That card with a spider belongs to the jimenez cartel

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
The fight between diamond and his kid brother is the lamest in drug movie history

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
Since ghost made provisions for everybody, what if also took care of tommy's grandma's Bills?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
zeusis:
Since ghost made provisions for everybody, what if also took care of tommy's grandma's Bills?

I don't think he knows Tommy's grand mother exists.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Snowfall's back cool
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by GentlemanAyo(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ibunkun1:
Snowfall's back cool

As in ehn, see happiness grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by gottoboy(m): 12:18am On Feb 25, 2022
obontami:
This episode 3 represented wackiness to the fullest. Believe you me. I've been anticipating for this Tommy's spin for a long time, 'cause of his antecedent in the power original series. But boy, what I'm seeing ain't it at all.

I finished watching the shit, and I'm like: "what the fucck did I just watched?

Can they stop showing those lame ass Flynn family - all of them. They're annoying as fucck, with their boring British accent.

Everything na complain.. Make una sit this one out first, it's just 3 episodes... You're already discouraging those that haven't seen the series.

If you haven't started watching Book IV, please do.. The storyline is cooking..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2022
gottoboy:

Everything na complain.. Make una sit this one out first, it's just 3 episodes... You're already discouraging those that haven't seen the series.

Oga, I don't think anybody here like Tommy the way I do. But, we are 'power' fans for reasons. We applaud, we analyse and also criticize. I can't applaud you when what you showing me deserve criticism. It's as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 2dice01: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2022
gottoboy:

Human cant be satisfied

When you put high hopes on movies or anything in life you will subconsciously be looking for any fault

A decent movie will look average
Average ones will look sub standard

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by gottoboy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
obontami:

Oga, I don't think anybody here like Tommy the way I do. But, we are 'power' fans for reasons. We applaud, we analyse and also criticize. I can't applaud you when what you showing me deserve criticism. It's as simple as that.

You're criticizing sh.it...

If them give you pen make you script story line, your own go worst.

My point is Book 4 is making sense.. Get used to it.

I'm not a Tommy fan per se, but I am enjoying the content on the screen.. The writers are doing well.

6 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by nonireel(m): 1:53am On Feb 27, 2022
I watched only the first episode of Power Book IV.
I wasn't pleased at all.

With the way Tommy just showed up in Chicago and started commanding respect, I'd say Tariq would need only a month or two at the latest to reign supreme in Chicago's wack-ass drug business.

And what's with the ugly bitches with pint-sized breasts?
Is that all Chicago can offer? Are there no good looking bitches with succulent breasts like Tasha's in all of Chicago?

To make matters worse, they have to introduce 'disappointing' lesbian sex scene in the 1st episode just to capture young viewers.

Episode 1 was awful at best.

Based on reviews and spoilers I've read so far, I won't be watching any further.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 2:32am On Feb 27, 2022
nonireel:
I wasn't pleased at all.

With the way Tommy just showed up in Chicago and started commanding respect, I'd say Tariq would need only a month or two at the latest to reign supreme in Chicago's wack-ass drug business.

Is that all Chicago can offer? Are there no good looking bitches with succulent breasts like Tasha's in all of Chicago?

To make matters worse, they have to introduce 'disappointing' lesbian sex scene in the 1st episode just to capture young viewers.

Based on reviews and spoilers I've read so far, I won't be watching any further.

you wont be missed.

9 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 6:07am On Feb 27, 2022
nonireel:
I wasn't pleased at all.

Jesus Christ!!!
So this is the best review you can get?
Sex scenes, ugly faces, this are what you can take out of episode 1.
You didn't take noticed of the little little details.
So you expect whole gang in Chicago all coming together to take him out in episode 1?
Mehnn!!!!! Some of you are Better of with Africa magic And Nollywood.
You have no business with Hollywood.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2022
gottoboy:

You're criticizing sh.it...

If them give you pen make you script story line, your own go worst.

My point is Book 4 is making sense.. Get used to it.

I'm not a Tommy fan per se, but I am enjoying the content on the screen.. The writers are doing well.

Well that's your fuccking opinion. If you're telling me to get to the story line, then I'm also telling you to get used to whatever I post here about the show.

BTW, I didn't qoute you. You jumped on my mention first. Next time try to mind your fuccking business. I post whatever I want here and nothing you can do about it. Get it?

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2022
I'll say let's give it about 5 episodes in to see if the plot comes together before we start criticising.

But we can all agree that the real Power series is the sheet, these spin offs can't give us what Power gave us cos they are all after thoughts.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Power book 4 force episode 4 is 10/10 for me.
I hope the people criticizing the series can now take their L in peace as this episode 4 Just tells you according to tommy the Storm is already here

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Power book 4 force episode 4 is one hell of a thriller, no time to breath at all.
Tommy is not human i swear!!!!! He already consider himself second ghost grin grin
In his words, kill me?!!! Haven't you heard?
Tommy is already dead grin grin grin
I had to play that scene over and over again. grin grin
The way tommy looks at someone he wants to kill in the eyes is Just badass, the way he was looking straight into Tatiana's eyes though, very heartless, no soul at all yet so calm.

The guy was born for the role.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by crystalpapers(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Link to download episode 4 pls.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Tommy the fucking Egan... Cancelling Christmas everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by SniperAssassin: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
"And just like that I'm up 6-0" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by chukwugoziegi: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
This Tommy na werey. Liliana need na another psyco. Be like this Cocaine wey dem dey snort na em make dem no dey reason well.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by chukwugoziegi: 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
OhBritannia:
Power book 4 force episode 4 is one hell of a thriller, no time to breath at all.
Tommy is not human i swear!!!!! He already consider himself second ghost grin grin
In his words, kill me?!!! Haven't you heard?
Tommy is already dead grin grin grin
I had to play that scene over and over again. grin grin
The way tommy looks at someone he wants to kill in the eyes is Just badass, the way he was looking straight into Tatiana's eyes though, very heartless, no soul at all yet so calm.

The guy was born for the role.

I actually thought he was going to change his mind and let Tatiana go. Tommy is just mad.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by wildchild1: 5:04am On Feb 28, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

I actually thought he was going to change his mind and let Tatiana go. Tommy is just mad.

Tatiana was gonna kill him if he didn't

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.