Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248937 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Mopricelezz(f): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2018
masterfactor:

Angela and John are working together

How? She is John's boss. And obviously he doesn't like her.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Mrblaze06: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Luckygurl:

Why did she go as far as demanding a name? She had a pictorial evidence already. angry angry

She'll wriggle out of this, I know that.

See the evil smile on sergeant Rodriguez face.. Hehehehehe!! This is getting dirtier.

Proctor couldn't bring himself to snitch, he just couldn't. He wasn't even his usual self and Ghost noticed that. He's only concerned Ghost chose Angela over him.

Tariq is just so annoying I swear. A life you've been protected from all these years suddenly is what you wanna plunge yourself right into.
I was thinking the same thing about Angela until I realized she didn't know who teresi was but she could have look for another way to know who he was..
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mopricelezz:

How? She is John's boss. And obviously he doesn't like her.
In previous episode, Angela told John she need a friend in the office. Someone that will be her eyes and hear. John reward is a recommendation by Angela to be a lead council at DCU
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
AryaSand:

Show off like you. Lol! Don't worry ehen, I hope you exhaust 10gig in 2hours.
lol
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kesscy: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mrblaze06:
I was thinking the same thing about Angela until I realized she didn't know who teresi was but she could have look for another way to know who he was..
i believed she will find a way out cos she does always.. as for Tariq he’s been stupid he thinks gangster life is better than the life his parents is protecting him frm, then he should give it a try, he will understand better when he sees the outcome gibberish boy forming strong
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2018
i have a feeling that either Angela, Proctor or Dre would die this next episode.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
jonsnow92:
i have a feeling that either Angela, Proctor or Dre would die this next episode.

U don't know how to predict film oooo.since the beginning of this film...doesn't it look like the film writers already gave ghost and Angela confirm odeshiii. Nothing can happen to them...ghost and Angela will always get out.....bonny & clyde...they will run the street togeda last last....
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OmoNwa: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
1StopRudeness:

U don't know how to predict film oooo.since the beginning of this film...doesn't it look like the film writers already gave ghost and Angela confirm odeshiii. Nothing can happen to them...ghost and Angela will always get out.....bonny & clyde...they will run the street togeda last last....

From spoilers group, it was revealed that Angela died in the next episode and it was from the spoiler that I gathered that Kanan died before that his episode and he actually die... So, keep an open mind, Angela may die

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
OmoNwa:

From spoilers group, it was revealed that Angela died in the next episode and it was from the spoiler that I gathered that Kanan died before that his episode and he actually die... So, keep an open mind, Angela may die

I'll be on ur mention Sunday night........ last last....she go be like John snow...

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OmoNwa: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
1StopRudeness:

I'll be on ur mention Sunday night........ last last....she go be like John snow...

There's a leak on Twitter, Tommy shot Angela in next week episode. Angela fans are ranting
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OmoNwa: 2:53am On Sep 06, 2018
It's all over twitter, Tommy shot Angela and Keisha is a cop... People dry bed for the leak saying episode 10 is ruined already... The bright side is that Angela and Tommy are no 1 and 2 trending topic on twitter as of now

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2018
Tommy killed Angela in the last episode

https://twitter.com/WILLBELL_NvO/status/1037356433170489344?s=20

I think the season 6 will be ghost v Tommy best friends turn enemy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by eph12(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2018
I'm beginning to get tired of everything sef
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Lol...Even without seeing any spoiler, the fact that tommy shot someone in the trailer shown after episode 9 suggests Angela or Dre are those likely to be killed. From spoilers everywhere its looking like Angela.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2018
jonsnow92:
Lol...Even without seeing any spoiler, the fact that tommy shot someone in the trailer shown after episode 9 suggests Angela or Dre are those likely to be killed. From spoilers everywhere its looking like Angela.

Got shot doesn't mean die naaa....even John snow refused to die

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by darealsola(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2018
Wait wait so no one is talking about the fact tgat kanan is tariq's father....didn't u guys see when he went to collect kanan's ashes....d man told tariq "this is your father's ashes...I think we will find out more in coming season
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by shegsrules(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2018
darealsola:
Wait wait so no one is talking about the fact tgat kanan is tariq's father....didn't u guys see when he went to collect kanan's ashes....d man told tariq "this is your father's ashes...I think we will find out more in coming season
Tariq requested for a fake ID and that was how he got Kanan's ashes.

Ghost and Tommy can't hunt themselves. Remember Tommy first girlfriend and the role Ghost played and now Teresei.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Mopricelezz(f): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2018
masterfactor:

In previous episode, Angela told John she need a friend in the office. Someone that will be her eyes and hear. John reward is a recommendation by Angela to be a lead council at DCU

It still does not seem to me as though John is on Angela's side. Anyways, let's see what happens on Sunday
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by DrTims(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2018
Have you watched Queen of the south? You should give it a shot...
MrTeCO:

I really don't know what is Tariqs problem.....hones why would he wanna go the street way when his father is already doing everything possible to make sure he doesn't end up like him.

One thing I love about Ghost is that he's willing to lose everything just to see that the ones he cares for are out of harms way. Just like he did with Kanan's son.

He doesn't want them to pass through the streets, the more reason he's so focused on seeing that Queens Child Project fulfilled.

Mehn, I just love the twists in this series.......Power is really tensed up right now and I'm getting scared Angela might drag Ghost along....... She asked them to give her 24hrs.....until next Sunday someone should just recommend another amazing series for me.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by MrTeCO(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
DrTims:
Have you watched Queen of the south? You should give it a shot...

Thanks bro.....Queen of The South here I come
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mrblaze06:

And she probably underestimated how swift Teresi would be eliminated

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
darealsola:

He went with a fake ID of Shawn, Kannan's son
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ntyce(m): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by frankIzuchukwu(m): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Bleep!! Angela got shot.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by WIPPY: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2018
Power Season 5 Episode 10 Spoiler !

It's out already bro smiley

Ghost caught Tasha fucking lawyer , Tommy shot Angela instead of Ghost smiley

DOWNLOAD HERE : https://www.nairaland.com/4723620/download-power-season-5-episode
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 14teenK: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
What the Ffuck did tommy just do!!!,Ghost has finally lost everything, his wife, his best friend,the only kid that loved him Raina and finally Angela, too bad. Been too secretive and too cunning was the flaw of ghost, went behind Tommy’s back twice.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Mopricelezz(f): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shi.t! Season 6 is going to be a crazy battle between Tommy and Ghost.

Dre is a rugged bast*ard, dude is hard to kill.

Obviously Ghost still loves Tasha, see the look on his face as he watched Terry and Tasha screwing.

Can't believe Tommy was actually ready to kill LaKeisha. Damn!

If Angela dies, Ghost has lost it all.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mopricelezz:
Shi.t! Season 6 is going to be a crazy battle between Tommy and Ghost.

Dre is a rugged bast*ard, dude is hard to kill.

Obviously Ghost still loves Tasha, see the look on his face as he watched Terry and Tasha screwing.

Can't believe Tommy was actually ready to kill LaKeisha. Damn!

If Angela dies, Ghost has lost it all.

He killed his first love, remember and he still wears her ring on his neck, the guy can kill anybody
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
14teenK:
What the Ffuck did tommy just do!!!,Ghost has finally lost everything, his wife, his best friend,the only kid that loved him Raina and finally Angela, too bad. Been too secretive and too cunning was the flaw of ghost, went behind Tommy’s back twice.
Ghost caused everything,you can't eat your cake and still have it.Tommy warned him from the beginning to get rid of Angela but he refused,Tommy sacrificed Holly for him yet he keeps making the same mistake over and over again.GHOST is fvcking narcisstic and deceptive,He killed Rolla,Terry etc...finally the relationship is ended.Keisha(miss good girl gone bad) is now officially into the game kiss

See your next year for the new season

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jide09(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
I love what happeed to Angella, it serves her right butits gonna be a great war between Ghost and Tommy.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
jide09:
I love what happeed to Angella, it serves her right butits gonna be a great war between Ghost and Tommy.
Am rooting for Ghost in the upcoming wars

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.