Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249346 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2018
sod09:
Tommy aimed at ghost ,Angela saw him not took the bullet for him. What I don't understand is why Tommy didn't finish him up after that

Exactly.. He wanted to kill Ghost and Angie took the bullet.. He had all the chance to finish up Ghost u happened to be shocked to respond yet he walked away... Maybe he just felt contended with the hurt in Ghost face
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

I mention my instances, please enlighten me

Why do u think Tommy asked Ghost "How many of my people are u going to kill" at the morgue when they went to see Kanaan? Ghost is not loyal at all and always put his interest first.. Tasha and Tommy don't trust him one bit.. See how the both shouted at Ghost not to be the one to check Angie when they suspected she might be on wire... Tommy will kill anyone even his mother for ghost.. But Ghost will never do that.. Just imagine while they were both planning to kill Dre, Ghost was striking a deal to take out Tommy's connect.. Is that loyalty to you? You said Tommy picked Holly over Ghost but are u aware he killed her for Ghost? Will Ghost ever hurt Angie for Tommy? Even Proctor has accused Ghost of the same thing

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by SaintAntonyfarm: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2018
Frankiss44:

The reverse is the case.. Tommy has more loyalty in his little finger than Ghost has in his whole body.. Tommy has sacrifice everything for Ghost and his family.. But Ghost always puts himself first.. People like Tommy expects 100 percent loyalty from you because that's what they will be prepared to give you

I see you! Suits!

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2018
AryaSand:
So if Angie didn't give Tommy and Tasha all that explanation, they would have cancelled her? Damn! Tasha and Tommy really vexed me. Those two are phuls. I wonder what Loyalty means to them, I mean what proof do you need again that this girl is on your side?
Angie's death shook me. You needed to hear me screaming at work, but Courtney Kemp knows best and she must have had her reasons (which is still gon be BS to me). She let Dre live after all which didn't make sense to me until she mentioned that he (dre) is Ghost 2.0.

#KillTommy
#TommyMustDie
#TommyIsAnEvilSOB
#WeAreDoneWithThatLightSkinnedModaflunker
Tommy is a serial killer, he has always been, i mean he tried to kill Keisha right there. The only reason i can forgive Courtney is because obviously the series would end next year with Ghost and tommy going to war. Tariq will be very integral in the final season too.

Either way Angela was always going to die, it was the way she went that i don't like.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2018
The scene involving all four mofos in that classroom was epic really..

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kaycee7(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

I mention my instances, please enlighten me
I couldn't have said it better than this dude.
Frankiss44:

Why do u think Tommy asked Ghost "How many of my people are u going to kill" at the morgue when they went to see Kanaan? Ghost is not loyal at all and always put his interest first.. Tasha and Tommy don't trust him one bit.. See how the both shouted at Ghost not to be the one to check Angie when they suspected she might be on wire... Tommy will kill anyone even his mother for ghost.. But Ghost will never do that.. Just imagine while they were both planning to kill Dre, Ghost was striking a deal to take out Tommy's connect.. Is that loyalty to you? You said Tommy picked Holly over Ghost but are u aware he killed her for Ghost? Will Ghost ever hurt Angie for Tommy? Even Proctor has accused Ghost of the same thing
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
jonsnow92:
Tommy is a serial killer, he has always been, i mean he tried to kill Keisha right there. The only reason i can forgive Courtney is because obviously the series would end next year with Ghost and tommy going to war. Tariq will be very integral in the final season too.

Either way Angela was always going to die, it was the way she went that i don't like.
Tommy is a serial killer but he is more loyal than ghost. Tommy can stake his neck out for any of his gees but for ghost he only put him self first before anybody. The only time ghost stake his neck out for tommy was only in season three when he stole a sketch of Tommy from Angela.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
sod09:
Tommy aimed at ghost ,Angela saw him not took the bullet for him. What I don't understand is why Tommy didn't finish him up after that
Reason is that it will be too easy for ghost so he want ghost to feel the pain of losing someone close to you
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

In what way has Ghost betrayed tommy?
Even in the face of imminent death in season 4(a family man for that matter o), he wouldn't rat on Tommy to get a soft landing!
Now check out Tommy,

1st he picked Holly over over Ghost (season 2)

2nd when lobos told Ghost to kill Tommy, Ghost turned it down immediately, but when the same Lobos asked tommy to kill Ghost, he considered it! (Sane season 2)

3rd in the prison, Tommy almost rat Ghost out if not that ghost acted fast and got him out (remember d court scenario?)

4th Tommy made Ghost kill Rolla who was like a son to him, Ghost hv never asked for such from Tommy!

Infact, Tommy is a fuvkboy!!!
angry
Thumbs up, you are a true power fan, am not disputing the fact that ghost is not loyal but his loyalty died when he started fu**cking with Angela.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by mgtow: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
masterfactor:

Thumbs up, you are a true power fan, am not disputing the fact that ghost is not loyal but his loyalty died when he started fu**cking with Angela.

You said it all man. Angela and her goddamn factory resetting pùssy as Tommy is always quick to point out angrily.

If you have ever met a girl like Angie in your life before you will know how helpless a scheming and calculative Ghost has been. The blast from the past, the first cut... He never stood a chance cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by mgtow: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nigga torpedoed his family because of Angela. It took me a while to get over that, cos family is what it is - FAMILY. To me its sacred. He could have kept his family and continued enjoying Angela on the side till infinity or till she decided to get sense. Other than this fatal flaw Ghost is still that perfect, well put together gentleman I adore.

On the other hand I can understand what it's like to marry a woman you like or settled for cos she was what you NEEDED in your life at the time (Tasha) but nothing close to what you really wanted aka Angela.cheesy

May all the destiny resetting, bomb pùssies out there never cross my path ijn! angry

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Frankiss44:

Why do u think Tommy asked Ghost "How many of my people are u going to kill" at the morgue when they went to see Kanaan?
But who exactly did ghost kill?

Ghost is not loyal at all and always put his interest first.. Tasha and Tommy don't trust him one bit.. See how the both shouted at Ghost not to be the one to check Angie when they suspected she might be on wire...
That's cuz Ghost n Angie had a romantic histiry hence it'd be wierd handling her in Tashas presence in the name of searching her.

Tommy will kill anyone even his mother for ghost.. But Ghost will never do that..
Lies! Tommy has neva killed anybody for Ghost!
Don't even mention Holly, because dat clearly was a mistake! Tommy had no intention of killing her for Ghost, so that doesn't count.
Then Teresi! Tommy killed Teresi simply because he was a snitch! Snitches get killed in the drug world. Ghost never pulled the string on dat 1.
Tommy is just a junkie with anger issues.

Just imagine while they were both planning to kill Dre, Ghost was striking a deal to take out Tommy's connect.. Is that loyalty to you?

A connect that wants Ghost, Tommy and Knaan dead!
If Tommy taught straight, he should be grateful!

You said Tommy picked Holly over Ghost but are u aware he killed her for Ghost?
Like i said earlier, that murder was neva meant to be.
Hence his reaction after her death.
Will Ghost ever hurt Angie for Tommy? Even Proctor has accused Ghost of the same thing
Like seriously? undecided
Ok maybe he wouldn't want to hurt Angie physically cuz he is smart and he would always look for a better way tru it, but wen the chips are down, he hurt the love of his life Just so he wouldn't see Tommy go down! To me that is the greatest form of loyalty in the power series!.
PS the only disloyalty u can accuse Ghost of is the disloyalty to Tasha, and that is simply because they don't share the same vision.
GHOST WANTS TO BE AN OUTSTANDING BUSINESS MAN BUT TASHA NEVER SAW HIM MORE THAN A POTENTIAL DRUG KINGPIN!

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Killing your inside man is actually a dumb move by Tommy. She really put her ass on the line for them; evidence tampering, leaking classified information, telling them when shit is about to blow. Very dumb move.
I would just love to see Ghost and Dre team up next season because they are both sitting ducks without having any friends.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2018
jonsnow92:

You know, before the final Episode, I predicted that the series would end next year as well but I remembered Tariq and I just feel like, they might still re-new it for another 2 seasons to allow him grow.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2018
Gr8lex:
Killing your inside man is actually a dumb move by Tommy. She really put her ass on the line for them; evidence tampering, leaking classified information, telling them when shit is about to blow. Very dumb move.
I would just love to see Ghost and Dre team up next season because they are both sitting ducks without having any friends.

Tommy never thinks. I was even more ashamed of Tasha for not seeing things from that angle as well.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2018
AryaSand:

Tommy never thinks. I was even more ashamed of Tasha for not seeing things from that angle as well.
I think Tasha sided with Tommy because she wanted to hurt Ghost but they didn't think it through.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by eph12(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2018
Ghost killed Terry? WTF is wrong with him? He deserves every bad thing happening to him and I doubt if he will end well in this series. Dude thinks about only himself always

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
eph12:
Ghost killed Terry? WTF is wrong with him? He deserves every bad thing happening to him and I doubt if he will end well in this series. Dude thinks about only himself always
look well scummy he didn't kill him
He only choked him to pass out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by eph12(m): 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
sod09:
look well scummy he didn't kill him
He only choked him to pass out
So that he can offer him biscuit abi? Gayner

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
eph12:

So that he can offer him biscuit abi? Gayner
YOU HEARD HIM TOLD ANGELA HE DIDNT KILL HIM
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by eph12(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
sod09:
Well he's not known for being truthful or not always having an angle. What did he do that for? He couldn't afford to see Tasha happy?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
AryaSand:

You know, before the final Episode, I predicted that the series would end next year as well but I remembered Tariq and I just feel like, they might still re-new it for another 2 seasons to allow him grow.
That would make it way too long, The plot and story line wouldn't correlate, tariq would most likely advance to a Dre level kinda threat next season. Tariq killing Ghost would be the logical ending to the whole series. if they really want to keep it tight ,It must end next season.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by YMCgyna(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
eph12:

Well he's not known for being truthful or not always having an angle. What did he do that for? He couldn't afford to see Tasha happy?
Ah ah...Was there ever a time tasha was happy with dt dude...u r confusing the whole thing... Like angie once adviced tasha.. " keep fucking him........ "... He was just a tool
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by eph12(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
YMCgyna:

Ah ah...Was there ever a time tasha was happy with dt dude...u r confusing the whole thing... Like angie once adviced tasha.. " keep fucking him........ "... He was just a tool
Tasha was being sarcastic there. Yes she was happy with Terry, she genuinely wanted to leave Ghost
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Gr8lex:

I think Tasha sided with Tommy because she wanted to hurt Ghost but they didn't think it through.

She sided with Tommy because she knows Terry didn't just disappear.. She feels Ghost made him disappear with Angie's backing
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
sod09:

So what did u see after he said that.. I tot we all saw him strangling Terry.. Dude gave up struggling before Ghost left him
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

But who exactly did ghost kill?

That's cuz Ghost n Angie had a romantic histiry hence it'd be wierd handling her in Tashas presence in the name of searching her.

Lies! Tommy has neva killed anybody for Ghost!
Don't even mention Holly, because dat clearly was a mistake! Tommy had no intention of killing her for Ghost, so that doesn't count.
Then Teresi! Tommy killed Teresi simply because he was a snitch! Snitches get killed in the drug world. Ghost never pulled the string on dat 1.
Tommy is just a junkie with anger issues.

A connect that wants Ghost, Tommy and Knaan dead!
If Tommy taught straight, he should be grateful!

Like i said earlier, that murder was neva meant to be.
Hence his reaction after her death.

Like seriously? undecided
Ok maybe he wouldn't want to hurt Angie physically cuz he is smart and he would always look for a better way tru it, but wen the chips are down, he hurt the love of his life Just so he wouldn't see Tommy go down! To me that is the greatest form of loyalty in the power series!.
PS the only disloyalty u can accuse Ghost of is the disloyalty to Tasha, and that is simply because they don't share the same vision.
GHOST WANTS TO BE AN OUTSTANDING BUSINESS MAN BUT TASHA NEVER SAW HIM MORE THAN A POTENTIAL DRUG KINGPIN!

What exactly is loyalty to you brother? Who exactly has Ghost been loyal to? Or are you watching another series? Ghost fucking sent Kannaan to jail, someone that taught him the game... Then Kannaan came back and had more than one opportunity to finish ghost but he didn't.. And when Tasha set him up for the fall the second time that had him killed, Ghost wasn't sorry.. Or we had him saying was " your plan needed teriq to work.. Teriq could have been killed bla bla... Nigger wasn't even sorry that a homnie was gone?

And Tasha and Tommy didn't stop him from searching Angie because of a romantic relationship.. They did because they both knew Ghost can actually cut a deal to send them both to jail even means hiding the wire... Everybody keeps saying Ghost thinks only about himself, Kannan said it, Teriq said it, Tasha said it and even Tommy said it and you think they don't know what they are saying..
How did Tommy killing Holly a mistake? The only mistake was that he didn't know she was carrying his baby.. Saw what Tommy would have done to kesha? He already brought out his gun when she was asking him to snitch on ghost.. He didn't even give it a fucking thought.. But Ghost would have thought of it.. That's the difference between both of them..
How can u be planning to kill Dre with Tommy and at the same time striking a deal with the same Dre at Tommy's back to take the only connect he has? Who gives a Bleep if the connect wanted to kill them? Is he the first connect that has wanted them dead in the business? What happens to talking it out with a brother? So the question that begs for answer is, who exactly has Ghost been loyal to?

After all said, it doesn't take the fact that Ghost is more calm and calculating than Tommy.. Tommy is a sicko and trigger happy monster.. But you can never question his loyalty

6 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
sod09:
After the episode, Courtney made it clear that Ghost killed Terry

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

After the episode, Courtney made it clear that Ghost killed Terry
ok...Terry must be one lazy motherfucker to go down that easy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Frankiss44:

What exactly is loyalty to you brother?
Loyalty to ur brother means having ur brother's back even at the expence of he's immediate happiness just to make sure he is safe!
And that is what Ghost have been to Tommy since season 1.
Who exactly has Ghost been loyal to?
Tommy
Or are you watching another series? Ghost fucking sent Kannaan to jail, someone that taught him the game...
We are talking about loyalty to Tommy alone, Heck Ghost owes no loyalty yo Knaan, same way Knaan does owe any loyalty to him.
Then Kannaan came back and had more than one opportunity to finish ghost but he didn't..

Now i should be asking you which power u watched! undecided
From sending his hitter while in prison to finish Ghost's cartel, to the fight that almost killed Ghost (where Tommy bailed on Ghost!), to knaan sending his son to kill Ghost and knaan killing his son cuz he failed! Even though Ghost let Seun live! After fvckin hi wife n pointin a gun @ him. See the only reason Knaan didn't want to finish up Ghost was because he needed to study Ghost'sOrganization in other to take over it.

And when Tasha set him up for the fall the second time that had him killed, Ghost wasn't sorry.. Or we had him saying was " your plan needed teriq to work, Teriq could have been killed bla bla... Nigger wasn't even sorry that a homnie was gone?
Like i said, Ghost owes knaan no loyalty. You don't pledge loyalty to a man who killed his own son in cold blood. Ghost would always watch his back as long as knaan is alive! He's lost a daughter and almost losing his son, he needed ghost permanently out yo keep the ppl he is supposed to be loyal to safe!

And Tasha and Tommy didn't stop him from searching Angie because of a romantic relationship.. They did because they both knew Ghost can actually cut a deal to send them both to jail even means hiding the wire...

Well it's ur opinion, the directors didn't let us know, and the Ghost Power potrayed since season1 would NEVER turn his back on his family! He has proved it more than once.
Everybody keeps saying Ghost thinks only about himself, Kannan said it, Teriq said it, Tasha said it and even Tommy said it and you think they don't know what they are saying..
How did Tommy killing Holly a mistake? The only mistake was that he didn't know she was carrying his baby..
So you try yo wake someone you intentionally killed? undecided
Please rewatch that scene again! And watch his reaction even beforehe found out she was pregnant.
what Tommy would have done to kesha?
Tommy is just a nut case, he'd kill anybody without giving a taught.

He already brought out his gun when she was asking him to snitch on ghost.. He didn't even give it a fucking thought.. But Ghost would have thought of it.. That's the difference between both of them..

Tommy would have killed her for being a snitch, Ghost would hv made her see reasons y snitching wasn't gonna work. Now that's the diff between both

How can u be planning to kill Dre with Tommy and at the same time striking a deal with the same Dre at Tommy's back to take the only connect he has? Who gives a Bleep if the connect wanted to kill them? Is he the first connect that has wanted them dead in the business?

Seriously, so a connect dat wants to kill u and ur brother should be left alone? undecided Your idea of loyalty should be rechecked!
What happens to talking it out with a brother?
Talk with Tommy? undecided
Now dis made me laff
So the question that begs for answer is, who exactly has Ghost been loyal to?
His Family, Tommy and Yes Angie!

After all said, it doesn't take the fact that Ghost is more calm and calculating than Tommy.. Tommy is a sicko and trigger happy monster.. But you can never question his loyalty
Nah, after that court scene in season 2, Tommy lost ALL street credibility to me!

Do you knw that Tommy considered Killing Ghost after Lobos threatened him? undecided
Remember that scene in season 2 or 3 i think, where Tommy called Ghost to meet him at that train station @ night, Tommy pointed a gun from behind with the intention of killing him and after some mins of contemplating he changed his mind. What kind brother even considers that!? AND YOU SAID TOMMY IS LOYAL? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
sod09:
ok...Terry must be one lazy motherfucker to go down that easy
cheesy
What where you expecting? Terry a fly boy with no street OT who is pvssy whipped while Ghost is a suited street thug with many skulls under his belt and many many years of experience cheesy

Terry had no chance! IMO Terry deserved it, you don't burn ur former client just cuz u fvckng his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

cheesy
What where you expecting? Terry a fly boy with no street OT who is pvssy whipped while Ghost is a suited street thug with many skulls under his belt and many many years of experience cheesy

Terry had no chance! IMO Terry deserved it, you don't burn ur former client just cuz u fvckng his wife.
I mean the struggle was easy that was why I thought he passed out

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.