Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249927 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:
u forgot Jason's crew
Jason crew can't go after ghost because he sent a message with Jason phone to drago ( Jason right hand. man) that Dre double crossed him
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamJ(m): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
akindele91:
Jason crew can't go after ghost because he sent a message with Jason phone to drago ( Jason right hand. man) that Dre double crossed him
I have a feeling that they will find out that it's ghost

Cause Drago kept asking Jason to take the gun, also Tommy will rat ghost out to them

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:
I have a feeling that they will find out that it's ghost

Cause Drago kept asking Jason to take the gun, also Tommy will rat ghost out to them
I understand you but drago is not that smart he won't consult tommy before going for Dre

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Would you blame him?
His daughter was killed due to the drug life
He's gone legit ( atleast trying to) to make sure his family doesn't hv to go tru dat path again
He's tried to reasin with Tasha not to put their son in d drug game, even goin physical with her to prove his seriousness yet she wouldn't bulge!
What else was he supposed to do to save his family? Or what is left of it

What happened to just waiting on the sideline and watching things play out? Calling the cops on his wife, I hope you know, is a direct assault on the same family he 'claims he's trying to protect'.
I know he's under tremendous pressure and it seems as though he's losing on all fronts, but come on man; no real father should do that to the mother of his children. Ghost, at the moment, is just as fvcked up as Tasha.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Aystarz:

What happened to just waiting on the sideline and watching things play out? Calling the cops on his wife, I hope you know, is a direct assault on the same family he 'claims he's trying to protect'.
He was angry at that moment so he wasn't thinking straight but we all know ghost he will fix his mistake and still be a step ahead of tasha and d feds

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Aystarz:

I know he's under tremendous pressure and it seems as though he's losing oh all fronts, but come on man; no real father should do that to the mother of his children. Ghost, at the moment, is just as fvcked up as Tasha.
Yes @ the bolded but sometimes its ok to betray 1 for the greater good of all.
You said he should hv sat on the sidelines and watched? Really? undecided
So what happens if Tariq or they (Tariq & Tasha) both get killed?
Do you think Ghost would ever forgive himself?
IMO what Ghost did was d most reasonable thing to do considering his situation!

6 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
akindele91:
He was angry at that moment so he wasn't thinking straight but we all know ghost he will fix his mistake and still be a step ahead of tasha and d feds

Something is amiss about this 'new Ghost'. The loss of Angela, I think; because ever since that Latino girl got gat by Tommy, dude has never been the same again.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Yes @ the bolded but sometimes its ok to betray 1 for the greater good of all.
You said he should hv sat on the sidelines and watched? Really? undecided
So what happens if Tariq or they (Tariq & Tasha) both get killed?
Do you think Ghost would ever forgive himself?
IMO what Ghost did was d most reasonable thing to do considering his situation!

Well, the greater good you talk about now is looking like the beginning of the end of Ghost. His problem is that he seems to underrate Tasha's knowledge about the drug game. Tommy who ain't the lady's husband even knows Tasha's always got her head on a swivel. It just seems as though everybody, but Ghost knows how street Tasha is. Yet we are made to believe that it was he who taught her the game.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by aliyuthayo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Aystarz:

Well, the greater good you talk about now is looking like the beginning of the end of Ghost. His problem is that he seems to underrate Tasha's knowledge about the drug game. Tommy who ain't the lady's husband even knows Tasha's always got her head on a swivel. It just seems as though everybody, but Ghost knows how street Tasha is. Yet we are made to believe that it was he who taught her the game.

If Ghost goes down, then the movie will be over with, but if the writer wants to continue the Ghost character in another series, then he'll survive all the challenges. Let's all remember that his character was made to be ahead of his game from the 1st season.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Vacora(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Actually it's a good thing, with his new political cover, he has the cops and the govt working for him, his adversaries would be weary of him

Let's gv them the benefit of doubt that being his wife & confidant for nearly 20yrs yrs, she'd think like Ghost, so dat isn't entirely out of place.
But then who owns the car?
They can't tell me if it's Terry's own and FBI haven't traced the car to that parking lot!
Nobody there percieved the stench and called police after over 3wks?
The car has be parked in an abandoned parking lot for weeks and nobody raided and jacked the car..
So many questions in that scene that needs answers

Exactly what I was thinking. A decomposing body stinks like nothing on earth and attracts flies. It must have there for weeks or months. It is amateur hour with the writers of some episodes of Power. And then Benny goes after low budget Slim Shady aka Tommy with a friggin’ pen knife?! A heavy hitter would have gone with a hand gun with a silencer. How did Tasha know where the body was? It is a brilliant episode and waiting to see how it will end. To be honest I do not care for any of the characters especially Tariq.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
Vacora:

Exactly what I was thinking. A decomposing body stinks like nothing on earth and attracts flies. It must have there for weeks or months. It is amateur hour with the writers of some episodes of Power. And then Benny goes after low budget Slim Shady aka Tommy with a friggin’ pen knife?! A heavy hitter would have gone with a hand gun with a silencer. How did Tasha know where the body was? It is a brilliant episode and waiting to see how it will end. To be honest I do not care for any of the characters especially Tariq.
That was the 5th floor of an abandoned airport parking lot(plenty of space and distance between security men, if any),
between Terry's death and discovery of his body is 3weeks
The body is in confinement, almost airtight with no space for flies to sprout up(bit at least I agree it should have bloated up), but it's just a movie so it's ok
Tasha's downt know where his body is, she only knows where ghos might hide one if he killed one
As for Benny, I had to rewatch where he said he was either going to make him cough out the answers or cough out blood, suggesting he wanted to maim, not kill him, hence the knife.
Obviously he underrated Tommy plus he's not really a brawler with knives and all, there's only one winner there...
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Vacora(m): 12:32am On Oct 29, 2019
arantess:

That was the 5th floor of an abandoned airport parking lot(plenty of space and distance between security men, if any),
between Terry's death and discovery of his body is 3weeks
The body is in confinement, almost airtight with no space for flies to sprout up(bit at least I agree it should have bloated up), but it's just a movie so it's ok
Tasha's downt know where his body is, she only knows where ghos might hide one if he killed one
As for Benny, I had to rewatch where he said he was either going to make him cough out the answers or cough out blood, suggesting he wanted to maim, not kill him, hence the knife.
Obviously he underrated Tommy plus he's not really a brawler with knives and all, there's only one winner there...

Dude, a dead body attracts disgusting flies no matter how airtight or confined the space is and anyone within the perimeter will smell it, 3 weeks is more than enough for the stench to waft through barriers. Benny knew better to bring a knife to a gun fight. He had the training. It was lazy writing as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 4:57am On Oct 29, 2019
Vacora:

Dude, a dead body attracts disgusting flies no matter how airtight or confined the space is and anyone within the perimeter will smell it, 3 weeks is more than enough for the stench to waft through barriers. Benny knew better to bring a knife to a gun fight. He had the training. It was lazy writing as usual.
Good
Since it's lazy writing, which we all know by now, why do we even bother with the back and forth
They have written their script and done their acting
an gama

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by bolyjay: 6:42am On Oct 29, 2019
I don't think it was ghost that killed Terry silver. There's something missing

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2019
bolyjay:
you've forgotten so quick? Ghost strangled that motherfucker

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2019
Someone needs to kill this kiddo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Vacora:

Or better still gone with an amg just like tommy did proctor. That way there was no escaping it for Tommy. But hey, tommy might be psycho but I still got mad love for him.
Can someone please kill dre, even if na just hit and run driver.

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
bolyjay:
lol I know you are joking
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
veekid:
Someone needs to kill this kiddo
You didn't add Jukebox, that black female cop dat was a lesbian, The bad cop
He caused her death too
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
bolyjay:
what's missing again

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

You didn't add Jukebox, that black female cop dat was a lesbian, The bad cop
He caused her death too
you're on point
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamoyindamola:
what's missing again
pls help ask him perhaps he's the one that killed terry for smooching his crush

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Bugatti879(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2019
cryCan't wait for episode 10 tomorrow
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Bugatti879:
Me too
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2019
akindele91:
pls help ask him perhaps he's the one that killed terry for smooching his crush

Lmao
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2019
Bugatti879:

Dre will meet his end in the hands of Drago. He wouldn't even see the Serb coming. cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by salemdv(m): 6:44am On Nov 03, 2019
Tate, Tommy, Tasha, paz (Angela's sis), dre, sax, tariq, all after ghost life we gonna know who pull the trigger jan5.
Nice ending though unlike got

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2019
salemdv:
Tate, Tommy, Tasha, paz (Angela's sis), dre, sax, tariq, all after ghost life we gonna know who pull the trigger jan5.

Can you drop the link instead of spoilers?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by lumzybo: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2019
salemdv:

Link pls
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by erons22(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2019
lumzybo:

Link pls

Toxicwap.com
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rollyjay85(m): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2019
Hmmm! Wat a sad ending can't wait for January 5th to know who actually shot ghost

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.