Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248413 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2019
veekid:
Y'all should take a chill pill and let's take our thinking to another angle. Ghost made a call to 2bit behind bars, saying he needs help, we all don't know what the help is all about. Now! What if ghost himself is the brain behind his shooting? Just what if? Remember how cunny he can be?

I think it was to kill Dre so he doesn't spill much while in jail.

That's why he said for revenge.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2019
makydebbie:

I think it was to kill Dre so he doesn't spill much while in jail.

That's why he said for revenge.
truth, but with the way ghost was standing in the last minutes? He was expecting something. Watch the last few minutes after he switched off the lights
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Swears!!
The pain ehhh cheesy
That scene gave me orgasm! grin
Bro Temelka no sabi talk, she even said "it turns out St Patrick beat everyone who try to get him including you saxe". who does that, telling a man who lost everything is going to jail.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2019
veekid:
truth, but with the way ghost was standing in the last minutes? He was expecting something. Watch the last few minutes after he switched off the lights

I think he felt it that someone was coming behind him.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Swears!!
The pain ehhh cheesy
That scene gave me orgasm! grin
LOL
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2019
veekid:
True that, the expression was one of expectation.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
makydebbie:

He killed that man Tasha was going to start a new life with! You conviently left that out.
I understand Tasha, you killed my lover but you want to have a happy ending screaming no one can stop you.
Pleaseeee.
A man who was supposed to hv his back as his lawyer but instead started fvcking his wife (not like Ghost doesn't deserve that though) but also tries to make Tasha testify and send him to jail just so he could keep fvcking Tasha!!! angry
Common even if you want to sleep with a man's wife, go ahead and do so, but when u try to bring down the man in your quest to get into his wife's pants then you deserve anything you get!
And on this premise i support Ghost killing Terry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ibitoyejnr(m): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
masterfactor:

felt for sax when Temelka told him"James St Patricks walk while you go to jail" and Saxe reply "he walks and I go to jail" and Temelka reply "yes he walks and you go to jail".
not a smart type though but I felt for him for the first time. Like let think about it why would Saxe be putting on the orange jumpsuits while James walks free on a tuxedo. That injustice.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

A man who was supposed to hv his back as his lawyer but instead started fvcking his wife (not like Ghost doesn't deserve that though) but also tries to make Tasha testify and send him to jail just so he could keep fvcking Tasha!!! angry
Common even if you want to sleep with a man's wife, go ahead and do so, but when u try to bring down the man in your quest to get into his wife's pants then you deserve anything you get!

It wasn't in a quest to bring Ghost down. The feds told him, if Tasha doesn't confess she will be arrested as Ghost accomplice and he didn't want that for her. He just wanted her safe that's why he insisted.

So it wasn't to bring Ghost down. And Ghost didn't even know the feds were talking to Terry, Proctor just told him Terry was back and that's was it, he went to kill him.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ibitoyejnr(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

ghost has being selfish all this while. Let admit it. He wanted no one to fucking Bleep his Tasha while he bleeps anyone he want. The first time he saw Q the reaction on his face shows he wanted no one close to Tasha

We should all ask ourselves this question. Y can't ghost take the fall Nd plea for a lesser sentence. Nigga was all ABT himself. Angie, tasha, kanan, Tommy Nd Tariq told those word too his face
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by echobazz: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
There were so many questions left unanswered in the last episode....namely

All those people ain’t even headed to “Truth” only a couple…..Remember Ghost conversation with 2-Bit and Vincent to do him some favors?
Why is a detective serving an arrest warrant alone?
What happened after the shootout involving Ghost and Tommy, because it was only one died shooter on the ground?
What was Councilman Tate coming to tell Ghost about Tariq?
Who was following Ghost in that ole school Buick?
Saxe is drunk so he definitely ain’t getting a clear shot on Ghost?
And Tommy knows that Tasha killed Keisha.
Did Tariq record Ghost when he told him about his killings?
Was Ghost daydreaming about being shot and falling?
Is everybody going after each other individual on the last scene?

#copied

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
echobazz:
There were so many questions left unanswered in the last episode....namely

All those people ain’t even headed to “Truth” only a couple…..Remember Ghost conversation with 2-Bit and Vincent to do him some favors?
Why is a detective serving an arrest warrant alone?
What happened after the shootout involving Ghost and Tommy, because it was only one died shooter on the ground?
What was Councilman Tate coming to tell Ghost about Tariq?
Who was following Ghost in that ole school Buick?
Saxe is drunk so he definitely ain’t getting a clear shot on Ghost?
And Tommy knows that Tasha killed Keisha.
Did Tariq record Ghost when he told him about his killings?
Was Ghost daydreaming about being shot and falling?
Is everybody going after each other individual on the last scene?

#copied
About Tariq recording ghost during his confession, the thought had crossed my mind
Ghost wasn't daydreaming, the camera was on the detective stepping out her car when the shot rang out
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Her lover my black ass, which laywer went behind his client to be bedding his wife, and even advicing her against ghost?

Even the death of reina to some lager part is Tasha fault,

simlpe instruction follow the kids to their prom night, she went seeking dick instead

makydebbie:

He killed that man Tasha was going to start a new life with! You conviently left that out.
I understand Tasha, you killed my lover but you want to have a happy ending screaming no one can stop you.
Pleaseeee.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Thanks alot man,
even when ghost came outta prison he is face by another problem by Tasha,

si,ple instuction dont take a dime from stem she no hear

in season 5 simon stem got me laffting hahahahah, when ghost ask him why he wasnt saying anything after tete croosed him by bringing Dre in as the face of QCP

his respone was,

i have forgot how many times you had sneaky outta my grab with a mighty plomb
hahahahahahaha

TroubleMaker47:
For the people saying Ghost ruined so many lives, what is the colour of your problem? angry
How did Ghost ruin any life
Ghost is just surrounded by dumbasses who are just looking for whom to blame for their messed up lives!

Ok let's analyze the"angry" characters,

Tasha; Ghost asked her what kinda future she sees in him, her reply was "the biggest drug dealer in New York" That's all that Ghost amounts to according to her so tell me, which reasonable guy wouldn't get detached from such woman?

Tommy; Ghost has always wanted the legit life but Tommy didn't, every problem Tommy has had was created by Tommy, Ghost even told him that he has never pulled the trigger on someone that Tommy loves.. can the same be said of Tommy? So tell me, who ruined each other's life?

Saxe; Let's just say Saxe got all he deserves, trying his best to create the image he has in his head of Ghost, putting witnesses in harm's way to so he can nail Ghost!

Tate; Abeg was it Ghost that told Tate to be an irresponsible man? Beats up his staff in the campaign team and still goes behind his back to fvck his wife!!! What greater humiliation can he recieve? When he had the opportunity he simply made Tate pay for his irresponsibility! So how did Ghost ruin Tate's life?

Dre; Are we to start mentioning the sins of Dre, he has even complicit in the murder of Raina, him & Tate double crossed Ghost on the QCP, Burnt down Tommy's stash.. infact Dre's sins are too numerous to mention.. so how then did Ghost ruin their lives??

Tariq; Now that's one foolish son i wouldn't even wish my enemy! He's got everything well planned out for him by Ghost yet he keeps ruining it.

Paz Valdez; For goodness sakes you accused him of killing your sister, results came out to prove his innocence, you finally agree that he didn't do it yet you blame Ghost for ruining her life?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Chaiii aunty be rrealnah, if tasha confess who goes down?
TERRY abi?

makydebbie:

It wasn't in a quest to bring Ghost down. The feds told him, if Tasha doesn't confess she will be arrested as Ghost accomplice and he didn't want that for her. He just wanted her safe that's why he insisted.

So it wasn't to bring Ghost down. And Ghost didn't even know the feds were talking to Terry, Proctor just told him Terry was back and that's was it, he went to kill him.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Emily22(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Is diz series really interesting,av been hearing power diz power dat...Tariq diz Tariq dat.....I av to watch the first season tonight to see if the hype really worth it
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
do4luv14:
Her lover my black ass, which laywer went behind his client to be bedding his wife, and even advicing her against ghost?

Even the death of reina to some lager part is Tasha fault,

simlpe instruction follow the kids to their prom night, she went seeking dick instead

Lmao at she went seeking dick instead.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by darealsola(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Dre definitely was going for ghost... The fact that he came out of jail answers that james arrest is real based on what he might have said.. We don't know yet.... The writers were really smart with the ending cos they gave themselves the open creative to create whatever story they want to follow... Tommy isn't going after ghost cos that talk they had had cleared some things up between them..He definitely isn't going after ghost... Probably tasha cos the way ghost threatened her he might have just told Tommy what happened...
One thing i don't get is that whatever the fvck dre told fed lady Dre shouldn't be able to get out and what he said should not be able to get ghost arrested or maybe i don't understand the American law system... Dre could be lying and he doesn't have a proof to back it up so how should that be able to get ghost arrested...someone care to explain Regarding tariq... Abeg that boi jus mumu anyhow...what he doesn't understand is more than what he understand...no thanks to tasha... The drug game doesn't end... U later get killed or your killing spree goes on... The cycle continues...Ghost doesn't want that for him cos that's not the best but tariq is just a wannabe gangstar.. Stupid boi... Did he expect ghost to take the fall for ray ray's kill... Shebi he is shouting that ghost is not his father.. Ehn he should let tasha him mama take the fall na grin
Councilman tate grin grin sorry for you..he got bleeped up d most... He lost in all ways..but i liie the way he always says "my brother " grin grin correct man
Uncle saxe the wankist grin grin although his case was so sorry and if we think about it the way he said he will go to jail and james gets to walk free, its damn sorry but in a way he got what he deserved...i mean this white boi pushed too far... Too damn far even Rodriguez had to turn her back on him later... In the law you are not guilty until proven...saxe is just a desperate man... He should do some time...Although me i don hate am since dem angela days but looking at him in that scene.. It was really heartbreaking and sorry.. Felt sorry for him...
And also I don't know what ghost called dem 2-bit for but it's definitely not to get dre and kill him... There's no way ghost will know that dre snitched since dre only told jason micic about the feds invasion and jason is dead... Will like to know what he called 2bit for... And also there's more to that shooting that happened when ghost and Tommy was talking..they should explain later too...
Tasha is just a rebellious lady with a lot of pent up anger inside of her..she can't handle things perfectly cos she's just a weak woman...so many fvck ups on her side... Welk wetin concern me with am... Anything that happens to her she deserves it 100%..in the last scene i don't think ghost was expecting anything like someone said... I think he was just reflecting on his life..how everything is about to change and how he has cleared everyone.. Beta clearing and then bam! He got shot..I'm excited to find out the shooter but i hope the writers don't Bleep it up.. And don't pls bring ramona in the picture...it makes no sense for her to be the killer... And ramona ain't no killer.. She doesn't even strike as one.. The fact that she mentioned something about her past doesn't mean shit... Una jus dey overthink am jare grin...y'all blaming ghost is not right... Ghost is a slick nigga...Agreed he did a lot of shady things but he is just slick enough to cover his tracks so wtff!! This is my opinion on power sha... See you on jan 25

7 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by claseek(f): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
makydebbie:

LOL, I'm so convinced it's Tariq.
and the crazy part is someone else might be implicated of the murder while tariq escapes (if he's truly the one who shot ghost)

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
darealsola:
Dre definitely was going for ghost... The fact that he came out of jail answers that james arrest is real based on what he might have said.. We don't know yet.... The writers were really smart with the ending cos they gave themselves the open creative to create whatever story they want to follow... Tommy isn't going after ghost cos that talk they had had cleared some things up between them..He definitely isn't going after ghost... Probably tasha cos the way ghost threatened her he might have just told Tommy what happened...
One thing i don't get is that whatever the fvck dre told fed lady Dre shouldn't be able to get out and what he said should not be able to get ghost arrested or maybe i don't understand the American law system... Dre could be lying and he doesn't have a proof to back it up so how should that be able to get ghost arrested...someone care to explain Regarding tariq... Abeg that boi jus mumu anyhow...what he doesn't understand is more than what he understand...no thanks to tasha... The drug game doesn't end... U later get killed or your killing spree goes on... The cycle continues...Ghost doesn't want that for him cos that's not the best but tariq is just a wannabe gangstar.. Stupid boi... Did he expect ghost to take the fall for ray ray's kill... Shebi he is shouting that ghost is not his father.. Ehn he should let tasha him mama take the fall na grin
Councilman tate grin grin sorry for you..he got bleeped up d most... He lost in all ways..but i liie the way he always says "my brother " grin grin correct man
Uncle saxe the wankist grin grin although his case was so sorry and if we think about it the way he said he will go to jail and james gets to walk free, its damn sorry but in a way he got what he deserved...i mean this white boi pushed too far... Too damn far even Rodriguez had to turn her back on him later... In the law you are not guilty until proven...saxe is just a desperate man... He should do some time...Although me i don hate am since dem angela days but looking at him in that scene.. It was really heartbreaking and sorry.. Felt sorry for him...
And also I don't know what ghost called dem 2-bit for but it's definitely not to get dre and kill him... There's no way ghost will know that dre snitched since dre only told jason micic about the feds invasion and jason is dead... Will like to know what he called 2bit for... And also there's more to that shooting that happened when ghost and Tommy was talking..they should explain later too...
Tasha is just a rebellious lady with a lot of pent up anger inside of her..she can't handle things perfectly cos she's just a weak woman...so many fvck ups on her side... Welk wetin concern me with am... Anything that happens to her she deserves it 100%..in the last scene i don't think ghost was expecting anything like someone said... I think he was just reflecting on his life..how everything is about to change and how he has cleared everyone.. Beta clearing and then bam! He got shot..I'm excited to find out the shooter but i hope the writers don't Bleep it up.. And don't pls bring ramona in the picture...it makes no sense for her to be the killer... And ramona ain't no killer.. She doesn't even strike as one.. The fact that she mentioned something about her past doesn't mean shit... Una jus dey overthink am jare grin...y'all blaming ghost is not right... Ghost is a slick nigga...Agreed he did a lot of shady things but he is just slick enough to cover his tracks so wtff!! This is my opinion on power sha... See you on jan 25

Dre claimed he was there during the murder of Silva and watched ghost do it, tried to stop him but ghost didn't listen. Although with the help of detective Rodriguez. The judge needed a strong reason to grant her an arrest warrant and the conditions were if his close ally or friend could testify against him but not his enemy. She met dre and even coerced him ( guess she learnt that from Saxe , when he did it to Tate) and even help him with the story when he got it wrong. That was the reason she could get dre out and get an arrest warrant also
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
claseek:
and the crazy part is someone else might be implicated of the murder while tariq escapes (if he's truly the one who shot ghost)

Small boy making grown man's decision but doesn't want to take responsibility.
The way I hate him ehn sis.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
makydebbie:

Small boy making grown man's decision but doesn't want to take responsibility.
The way I hate him ehn sis.
Lol, that means you will most likely not be interested in the spin off when all this is over....I hear he's the main character in it, if it happens
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
arantess:

Lol, that means you will most likely not be interested in the spin off when all this is over....I hear he's the main character in it, if it happens

Hmmm we go manage.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
Alot of copy and paste shíts going on here, only one or two posters acknowledged it's copied ... Wehdone sirs

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by I8id(m): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
is obvious teriq shot his father, no body saw when teriq left truth and for him to look straight to James and say you really want me to turn myself in? good night dad shows he is bottled up for destruction
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 12:28am On Nov 05, 2019
I really believed what killed ghost was a sense of pride and arrogance. He rubbed it on everyone's face that he couldn't be stopped Especially Tasha and Tommy. The way he just told tommy he's gonna let him go was pretty cold.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Saintsquare(m): 2:37am On Nov 05, 2019
pickatyou:

Dre claimed he was there during the murder of Silva and watched ghost do it, tried to stop him but ghost didn't listen. Although with the help of detective Rodriguez. The judge needed a strong reason to grant her an arrest warrant and the conditions were if his close ally or friend could testify against him but not his enemy. She met dre and even coerced him ( guess she learnt that from Saxe , when he did it to Tate) and even help him with the story when he got it wrong. That was the reason she could get dre out and get an arrest warrant also
So now Rodriguez agreed that Ghost should be implicated, that clearly shows the corrupt side of the office, Saxe taught them well.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by happybee: 6:34am On Nov 05, 2019
Ibunkun1:
I really believed what killed ghost was a sense of pride and arrogance. He rubbed it on everyone's face that he couldn't be stopped Especially Tasha and Tommy. The way he just told tommy he's gonna let him go was pretty cold.
Wtf man!
What if you were James, Jesus!
Tommy was a like brother to James, and he doesn't wish bad on him. But Tommy chose whatever life he is ATM. Motherfvcker deserves nothing after everything he did, this drug game you either ride or die.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 7:06am On Nov 05, 2019
Ibunkun1:
Killed ke? That nigga ain't dead man

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 7:11am On Nov 05, 2019
Ibunkun1:
How else was he supposed to tell Tommy?, I think in the past season he already told him they needed to go straight and legit..game they have been playing since teenage now they are above 40, haba na
I feel there are some decisions you need to take putting your feet on the ground whether people are going to be hurt or not

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.