Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249544 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
pickatyou:

Power analyst, wehdone ma.

Well I will just keep the suspense and wait till Jan.5 .
Finally I can boost of watching a series to the end after Spartacus. I am happy I was introduced to power.

Who ever shot Ghost was an amateur, it was his chest, if you really want a kill, you'll go for his head and it was just one frigging shot lmao. Only a kid does that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
ayanfede:
I think Saxe shot Ghost...
Saxe was still some blocks out, Tariq was already inside

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
makydebbie:

Who ever shot Ghost was an amateur, it was his chest, if you really want a kill, you'll go for his head and it was just one frigging shot lmao. Only a kid does that.
Spot-on
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
arantess:

Spot-on

LOL, I'm so convinced it's Tariq.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
makydebbie:

Unfortunately, this is what the creators and writers wants you you think.
You see, 50 cent and the writers are very very intelligent and that was why they brought up the story of James when he was young, they wanted you all to think that it was Tariq that shot ghost but truth is that, Tariq was already leaving the building when the rest suspects were coming straight to Truth night club. The scene were ghost got shot was after Tariq had been shown leaving the night club.

And Tommy was never going to kill ghost, he already knew Ghosts was innocent on the death of Keisha and the arrest of his boys, so you should know that Tommy was actually going to Truth night club to save Ghost, study and observe his facial emotions when walking towards Truth night club, you will discover that he was like in a hurry, like i got to be fast kind of expression, he knew someone was going to kill ghost on that night.

And last but not the least, Ghost is not dead because the next final episodes have been termed who shot ghost and not who killed ghost and let me just drop this thought for all you all to ponder.

what if, the person that really shot ghost was RAMONA?
How well do you all know Ramona?

i rest my case, see you all on january 5th.

Goodbye.

8 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by hammerD: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
makydebbie:

LOL, I'm so convinced it's Tariq.

makydebbie, is dat u or ur big sister?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
FunTonic:
You see, 50 cent and the writers are very very intelligent and that was why they brought up the story of James when he was young, they wanted you all to think that it was Tariq that shot ghost but truth is that, Tariq was already leaving the building when the rest suspects were coming straight to Truth night club. The scene were ghost got shot was after Tariq had been shown leaving the night club.

And Tommy was never going to kill ghost, he already knew Ghosts was innocent on the death of Keisha and the arrest of his boys, so you should know that Tommy was actually going to Truth night club to save Ghost, study and observe his facial emotions when walking towards Truth night club, you will discover that he was like in a hurry, like i got to be fast kind of expression, he knew someone was going to kill ghost on that night.

And last but not the least, Ghost is not dead because the next final episodes have been termed who shot ghost and not who killed ghost and let me just drop this thought for all you all to ponder.

Goodbye.
Ramona did it, she was the only one in that building

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
pickatyou:

I am not saying tariq shouldn't take the fall, what I am saying is ghost should lead by example. He is so scared of letting the feds know he killed Silva yet he wants his son to confess to killing ray ray.
Ghost is in a phase in his life, he can do anything not to come down.An example of a typical Nigeria politicians, when they are up, they do anything to remain there
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
AryaSand:

They are only angry he is smarter than all of them.
Inside life, if you know, you know.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ire803386: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
FunTonic:

Goodbye.

finally someone is finking,
but i fink its ramona remember tate saying i want to warn you, we never knew wot for, dey kept saying Ramon get past dat we never knew. but above all i fink it was Q dat guy at d daycare. maybe tasa knew called tommy and dey were going to alert james. someone came for james and tommy and we never knew dat person
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
hammerD:

makydebbie, is dat u or ur big sister?

My dp? That's me na.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
ire803386:

finally someone is finking,
but i fink its ramona remember tate saying i want to warn you, we never knew wot for, dey kept saying Ramon get past dat we never knew. but above all i fink it was Q dat guy at d daycare. maybe tasa knew called tommy and dey were going to alert james. someone came for james and tommy and we never knew dat person

I can go with yours but I just want to be in suspense till jan5. I have too much to crack my head around being a Nigerian so I guess that's enough for me
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
FunTonic:

Goodbye.

You've a point tho, I don't think it's Ramona, that's like destroying her career as well.

Lets wait then.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by happybee: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Q shot Ghost..
Who's gonna bet with me?

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
happybee:
Q shot Ghost..
Who's gonna bet with me?
We have to wait and see...
But if he did, that's fvcked up, is he trying to impress Tasha or what? JJC like him deh challenge

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Bugatti879(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nobody's talking bout Ghosts dead uncle
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
For the people saying Ghost ruined so many lives, what is the colour of your problem? angry
How did Ghost ruin any life
Ghost is just surrounded by dumbasses who are just looking for whom to blame for their messed up lives!

Ok let's analyze the"angry" characters,

Tasha; Ghost asked her what kinda future she sees in him, her reply was "the biggest drug dealer in New York" That's all that Ghost amounts to according to her so tell me, which reasonable guy wouldn't get detached from such woman?

Tommy; Ghost has always wanted the legit life but Tommy didn't, every problem Tommy has had was created by Tommy, Ghost even told him that he has never pulled the trigger on someone that Tommy loves.. can the same be said of Tommy? So tell me, who ruined each other's life?

Saxe; Let's just say Saxe got all he deserves, trying his best to create the image he has in his head of Ghost, putting witnesses in harm's way to so he can nail Ghost!

Tate; Abeg was it Ghost that told Tate to be an irresponsible man? Beats up his staff in the campaign team and still goes behind his back to fvck his wife!!! What greater humiliation can he recieve? When he had the opportunity he simply made Tate pay for his irresponsibility! So how did Ghost ruin Tate's life?

Dre; Are we to start mentioning the sins of Dre, he has even complicit in the murder of Raina, him & Tate double crossed Ghost on the QCP, Burnt down Tommy's stash.. infact Dre's sins are too numerous to mention.. so how then did Ghost ruin their lives??

Tariq; Now that's one foolish son i wouldn't even wish my enemy! He's got everything well planned out for him by Ghost yet he keeps ruining it.

Paz Valdez; For goodness sakes you accused him of killing your sister, results came out to prove his innocence, you finally agree that he didn't do it yet you blame Ghost for ruining her life?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
happybee:
Q shot Ghost..
Who's gonna bet with me?
Courtney said it was one of the people that was walking to the club. Ruled out Q in my opinion.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by hammerD: 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
makydebbie:

My dp? That's me na.

Na u be that curvy lady?

I never thought of owning a property in Ghana or visiting, until now.

U are my only contact in Ghana to be honest, I need someone to show me round .
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 12:31am On Nov 04, 2019
hammerD:

Na u be that curvy lady?

I never thought of owning a property in Ghana or visiting, until now.

U are my only contact in Ghana to be honest, I need someone to show me round .

Please dear if I'll be the reason you own a property, I will end in tears.

And as for showing you around, I can't promise lol.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 3:48am On Nov 04, 2019
pickatyou:

Wanted to go legit while eliminating both friends and foes. He doesn't want to come clean that he killed Silva even to his wife but want tariq to confess to killing ray ray.
He was over ambitious and making enemies with every one including his family. And it only had on end for him

Irony of life.

Don't like Ghost very much these days, but truth is, if everyone (Tash, Tommy, Kanan, Lobos e.t.c) had left that smart ass mfucker alone from Season 1 to go legit and follow his dreams, we probably wouldn't be here now, would we? For every step forward the niggur took, his old fam and friends brought him two steps back, and there's only so much heartache a man can stomach, so he returned the favour. Hard to blame him, especially when everyone knows the dude wanted out, right from the very beginning of the series.

They ruined his life as much as he did theirs

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 4:01am On Nov 04, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
For the people saying Ghost ruined so many lives, what is the colour of your problem? angry
Ghost is just surrounded by dumbasses who are just looking for whom to blame for their messed up lives!

Tasha; Ghost asked her what kinda future she sees in him, her reply was "the biggest drug dealer in New York" That's all that Ghost amounts to according to her so tell me, which reasonable guy wouldn't get detached from such woman?

Tommy; Ghost has always wanted the legit life but Tommy didn't, every problem Tommy has had was created by Tommy, Ghost even told him that he has never pulled the trigger on someone that Tommy loves.. can the same be said of Tommy? So tell me, who ruined each other's life?

Saxe; Let's just say Saxe got all he deserves, trying his best to create the image he has in his head of Ghost, putting witnesses in harm's way to so he can nail Ghost!

Tate; Abeg was it Ghost that told Tate to be an irresponsible man? Beats up his staff in the campaign team and still goes behind his back to fvck his wife!!! What greater humiliation can he recieve? When he had the opportunity he simply made Tate pay for his irresponsibility! So how did Ghost ruin Tate's life?

Dre; Are we to start mentioning the sins of Dre, he has even complicit in the murder of Raina, him & Tate double crossed Ghost on the QCP, Burnt down Tommy's stash.. infact Dre's sins are too numerous to mention.. so how then did Ghost ruin their lives??

Tariq; Now that's one foolish son i wouldn't even wish my enemy! He's got everything well planned out for him by Ghost yet he keeps ruining it.

Paz Valdez; For goodness sakes you accused him of killing your sister, results came out to prove his innocence, you finally agree that he didn't do it yet you blame Ghost for ruining her life?

1000000 likes

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by phr0nesis(m): 5:52am On Nov 04, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

You made too much sense
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by lumzybo: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2019
makydebbie:

That was a shot on the left chest. If I am correct that was a killing shot cos that's where the heart is. So the aim of the shooter was to kill. I don’t think it was amateurish.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by lumzybo: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2019
If ghost had gone legit like he said and maintained his night club biz he might not have gotten a shot but someone with a shady past vying for a political post? That was a NO NO NO. So many people on his radar.

I would really be pained if the shot killed him.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Chaiiii.
Especially that Tariq
Tariq: you were never my father , I am not your son bla bla bla bla
Still Tariq: so you want me to turn myself in??

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2019
lumzybo:
If ghost had gone legit like he said and maintained his night club biz he might not have gotten a shot but someone with a shady past vying for a political post? That was a NO NO NO. So many people on his radar.

Shady people always go into politics, when Saxe brought up the issue to his boss, He simply said he wasnt the first.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2019
lumzybo:

When you look at ghost xtics, you see a Nigerian politician.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2019
arantess:

Shady people always go into politics, when Saxe brought up the issue to his boss, He simply said he wasnt the first.
felt for sax when Temelka told him"James St Patricks walk while you go to jail" and Saxe reply "he walks and I go to jail" and Temelka reply "yes he walks and you go to jail".

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2019
Y'all should take a chill pill and let's take our thinking to another angle. Ghost made a call to 2bit behind bars, saying he needs help, we all don't know what the help is all about. Now! What if ghost himself is the brain behind his shooting? Just what if? Remember how cunny he can be?

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2019
masterfactor:

felt for sax when Temelka told him"James St Patricks walk while you go to jail" and Saxe reply "he walks and I go to jail" and Temelka reply "yes he walks and you go to jail".
Swears!!
The pain ehhh cheesy
That scene gave me orgasm! grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

He killed that man Tasha was going to start a new life with! You conviently left that out.
I understand Tasha, you killed my lover but you want to have a happy ending screaming no one can stop you.
Pleaseeee.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.