Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248953 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gr8lex:

How did you know?
Apart from news report there is no concrete evidence that he is dead and moreover when he was falling after been shot he looked betrayed and he is alive while falling so my best guess is Rodriquez rushed him to the hospital and gave out a fake report that he's dead so the killer won't come after him again
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 3:33am On Jan 12, 2020
Who asked you for spoilers? angry angry

Amebo better drop links. How can you start dropping spoilers at this time? Mtcheww.

Link biko.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 3:49am On Jan 12, 2020
segunmelvin:

For all Power and Ghostlovers, this is a #SpoilerAlert ..... Ghost lives�����
#PowerTV
This image is from Shot Caller, not Power. Don't spread misleading information.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 3:53am On Jan 12, 2020
akindele91:
Apart from news report there is no concrete evidence that he is dead and moreover when he was falling after been shot he looked betrayed and he is alive while falling so my best guess is Rodriquez rushed him to the hospital and gave out a fake report that he's dead so the killer won't come after him again
She was knocked down by Dre in the last episode. I don't see how she'd be up in time to take Ghost to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 4:05am On Jan 12, 2020
Pls drop the link
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 6:15am On Jan 12, 2020
akindele91:
At the end of season 5, I also didn't believe Angela died until season 6 started. If you want to convince me, you need to prove it not just assuming.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by IAmPhiL(m): 7:17am On Jan 12, 2020
After episode 12, same back and forth, now its Paz story
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2020
So nobody go drop link?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by aliyuthayo(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2020
Ghost is dead! But we're yet to find out who shot him. Episode 13 loading.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2020
Right now I'm suspecting the three Ts.

Tariq, Tasha and Tommy.

Paz was the female Cooper in this episode. grin

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2020
I think it was Tariq and Tasha knows about it because after watching this episode you can't tell me Tasha doesn't know the killer?

I can't blame Tommy for running away tho.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by wildchild1: 9:44am On Jan 12, 2020
Is Ghost dead for real? Hmmmm

One thing is certain, Tasha definitely knows who shot Ghost.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by mj245: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2020
please link abeg
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2020
Am starting to think Paz deserves to bite a bullet for all this her rubbish obsession

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2020
wildchild1:
Is Ghost dead for real? Hmmmm

One thing is certain, Tasha definitely knows who shot Ghost.
Yes she knows because she is the only one with tariq that has a lot to gain with ghost death
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2020
Guess tommy is going down.

Would pain me to see him go down or out.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Paz is a fool!!!
Revenge blinded her
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2020
pickatyou:
Guess tommy is going down.

Would pain me to see him go down or out.
Nah. He deserves it as much as Dre did!!!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Paz is a fool!!!
Revenge blinded her
I swear
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Paz messed up, but we can't blame her, she is just been a woman processing a lot of emotions..
Thumbs up for ghost for remembering Angela family in his will.

Best quote of this episode "James St Patricks is now a property of the democratic party"

7 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Mark23(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Paz is an idiot.

So she was the one stalking Ghost in episode 10.
It seems Ghost is actually dead though and from the preview of episode 13,Tommy's in deep shit lol

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Mark23(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
I'm starting to think it was Tariq who shot Ghost undecided
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sumbo04: 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Why the Bleep would Tasha tell Paz that Tommy killed her sister. Bitch that’s a family secret.

Courtney Kemp said in a video we will like the ending. If Ghost is Dead, WHY would we like it. He is the definition of 'POWER’

My mouth was open when they were BACK at the cemetery. Like are you for real?

James IS NOT dead. I don't care what anyone says!! They're going to do a Peaky Blinders, and he'll be alive in the final episode!!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by LBlessing(f): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Where did you guys watch this episode? I’ve tried downloading using the link above both on android and iOS but I’ve just been wasting data since morning.

I open this thread with one eye closed, and I’ve been avoiding Twitter as well. Please epp me. I’m trying to even sleep to get my mind off it, but it’s not working. Any other link I can try? sad
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
sumbo04:
Why the Bleep would Tasha tell Paz that Tommy killed her sister. Bitch that’s a family secret.

Courtney Kemp said in a video we will like the ending. If Ghost is Dead, WHY would we like it. He is the definition of 'POWER’

My mouth was open when they were BACK at the cemetery. Like are you for real?

James IS NOT dead. I don't care what anyone says!! They're going to do a Peaky Blinders, and he'll be alive in the final episode!!
James is enjoying his life in one Caribbean island with new identity.That is ghost retirement plan.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Arturitoroman: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
LBlessing:
Where did you guys watch this episode? I’ve tried downloading using the link above both on android and iOS but I’ve just been wasting data since morning.

I open this thread with one eye closed, and I’ve been avoiding Twitter as well. Please epp me. I’m trying to even sleep to get my mind off it, but it’s not working. Any other link I can try? sad

You can use any of the link to download the new episode

https://www.mobiletvshows.net/tempdownloads.php?file=Power_2014_-_S06E12_-_Unknown_-IM_https__www.imdb.com_titl_-TD_361180.webm

https://www.tfp.is/power-s06e12-720p-web-dl-x265-hevc-tfpdl/
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by DSHADOWWALKER: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
akindele91:

Dude is already in hell,Rodriguez doesn't have any power to pull that off on her own,as with what we witnessed today,Warner is not aware of any conspiracy like that.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akinleye12345(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.