Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249015 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

Dude is already in hell,Rodriguez doesn't have any power to pull that off on her own,as with what we witnessed today,Warner is not aware of any conspiracy like that.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

Dude is already in hell,Rodriguez doesn't have any power to pull that off on her own,as with what we witnessed today,Warner is not aware of any conspiracy like that.
Don't be too quick to believe James is dead.... moreover there is no dead body yet.... I think its Ramona and James new Democratic party that is pulling the strings that is why the reporter made a fake report that he's dead

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Witchersunited: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
Paz is dumb

7 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Witchersunited: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
akindele91:
Don't be too quick to believe James is dead.... moreover there is no dead body yet.... I think its Ramona and James new Democratic party that is pulling the strings that is why the reporter made a fake report that he's dead
they are really dragging it, I know he is not dead but I doubt if his political life will work

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

warner has been sacked
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Witchersunited: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
James is a property of the Democratic party

That line burst my head, Democrats wouldn't allow one mumu case to cost them an election

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Witchersunited: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ghost is dead

100% confirmed

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by LBlessing(f): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
Paz is the real definition of crazy....
Never knew she got all these madness

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Witchersunited:
they are really dragging it

I know he is not dead but I doubt if his political life will work
Yeah that also make sense
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rilwayne001: 6:36am On Jan 13, 2020
Witchersunited:
Ghost is dead

100% confirmed

Na you kill am?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Witchersunited:
Ghost is dead

100% confirmed
Ghost is not dead.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
I could be wrong though but I've got two theory to this past episode.

1) Ghost is not dead.
And i think the party which he belongs to, 'The democratic party is trying to fake his death, so as to keep all his enemies away from him, by taking them out, one after the other.
And that was why they had to sack that inspector, just to get him out of the way.

And i must give a round of applause to Ghosts political strategist and new lover, I'm sure she is behind all this.

Remember when she met Paz at the night club, seeing how Paz reacted, it's a red flag that indeed The Democrats have to protect Ghost because they will surely win the election.
Ghost is a sure banger to get 99% of votes from the grass root level.

2) my number two theory is that Ghost is not dead and Tasha and Tommy knows about it.

When Paz asked her if she was the one that pulled the trigger in the lawyer's office, her reaction shows a smiling woman covering up something.

Remember she has to protect her kids, so maybe she went to warn ghost about a possible danger from paz.

This is why she had to tell Paz that Tommy killed Angela because she knew that Tommy will be long gone before she gets to his home.

I feel no matter what the bond between Tommy, ghost and Tasha is strong as ever.

Well the next episodes will be trying to get all Ghosts enemies out of the way and Tommy trying to kill off spanky.

Well like i said, i may be wrong though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
I just came up with a third story which makes more sense.

Ghost is not dead but Tommy shot was the one that shot him.

This is why the Democrats have to fake his death so as to get Tommy and all his enemies.

It only makes sense for Tommy to have decided to shoot ghost so as to cover for him killing Angela.

So he shot Ghost and ran away and that was why Paz couldn't find him in the last scene and yeah!!!!! This was why Dre saw him close to the club when he was trying to run away with his daughter and baby mama.

Now it made sense.

But i might still be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Paz is the real definition of crazy....
Never knew she got all these madness
Gotta love the acting skills of the lady playing that character though. Damn that woman acts with every part of her body. Her swagger lasan, na die. Superb actress that one.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Alotta copy paste shíts going on here
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
Witchersunited:
Paz is dumb eh

I never see

After u get justice

How will you feed?

Vengeance is more important to some folks than some washed out fiinancial compensation. Angela meant more to that woman than anything in this world. Now, why do you lots find it hard to understand that.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Aystarz:

Gotta love the acting skills of the lady playing that character though. Damn that woman acts with every part of her body. Her swagger lasan, na die. Superb actress that one.
You are right, I was surprised by such energy I have seen some of her movies. This episode is the best I have seen from her

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Aystarz:

Vengeance is more important to some folks than some washed out fiinancial compensation. Angela meant more to that woman than anything in this world. Now, why do you lots find it hard to understand that.
That's the African mentality I guess
Some cultures put honor, family,, before everything
My coursemate lost his last sister in the sosoliso that killed the Loyola Jesuit students, the family rejected the 12million compensation
Everything is not money for some

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by happybee: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
I wanna believe Ramona shot Jamie..
Some people are unstoppable , meaning what? If the word was bout Jamie, what more does she knows bout Jamie history except from the hood he came from? Well, I think shes the one being unstoppable there IMO.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 1:04am On Jan 14, 2020
Witchersunited:
Ghost is dead

100% confirmed

Ghost is not dead.. And I have a feeling Tasha knows
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 1:07am On Jan 14, 2020
happybee:
I wanna believe Ramona shot Jamie..
Some people are unstoppable , meaning what? If the word was bout Jamie, what more does she knows bout Jamie history except from the hood he came from? Well, I think shes the one being unstoppable there IMO.

I said this few days ago even before this episode aired... RAMONA remains the only person that will pull the trigger that will shock Ghost with the expression he gave when he was falling.. It was an expression of betrayal mixed with shock.. I just can't link what she knows about Ghost though

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 1:14am On Jan 14, 2020
Reussite:

Well I'm happy Dre died in that episode.
I thought he'ad escape till the season ends.
But who do you think killed Ghost?

Shot.. Not killed.. Ghost is too much of a gangster to die because of one bullet

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 6:45am On Jan 14, 2020
Frankiss44:

I said this few days ago even before this episode aired... RAMONA remains the only person that will pull the trigger that will shock Ghost with the expression he gave when he was falling.. It was an expression of betrayal mixed with shock.. I just can't link what she knows about Ghost though
I said at episode 10 last year...if you notice she's not among the suspects
She knows more than she is been portrayed

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Didi2d(m): 7:54am On Jan 14, 2020
iamoyindamola:
You are right, I was surprised by such energy I have seen some of her movies. This episode is the best I have seen from her

I also love the inpesctor Jacob warner, his facial expression and the way he uses words are superb.
But in general I think, STARZ actually got lots of great actors

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2020
iamoyindamola:
I said at episode 10 last year...if you notice she's not among the suspects
She knows more than she is been portrayed

Yeah.. The whole thing is just to kill us with suspense... She carefully studied Ghost, and waited for the right moment to pull the trigger when he will never see it coming... But I still believe ghost ain't dead.. Power won't so him any justice if they let him die by just a bullet.. The democratic party are up to something.. Even when the guy came to inform Warner that he has been fired, he didn't sound like someone that his party has just lost a major stakeholder as far as the election is concerned.. And I think Tasha knows something that she isn't revealing.. Don't be surprised that the trio of Tasha, Tommy and Ghost are still working together to cover something.. First Paz was left with a huge some to pacify her and Tasha had to convince her to take it, then she revealed to her that Tommy was behind her sisters death just when she knew Tommy will be nowhere to be found..

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2020
Didi2d:

I also love the inpesctor Jacob warner, his facial expression and the way he uses words are superb.
His facial expression when he said get the fvck out of my office was epic, then when he was about to pick the call that will get him fired was the bomb grin
That look when you about to cum and someone barge in.
Starz have good actors from Spartacus, American god's etc

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 8:04am On Jan 14, 2020
Didi2d:

Am telling you.. They are good
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Didi2d(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2020
iamoyindamola:
His facial expression when he said get the fvck out of my office was epic, then when he was about to pick the call that will get him fired was the bomb grin
That look when you about to cum and someone barge in.
Starz have good actors from Spartacus, American god's etc

American god, I never watch that one o, how is it like?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2020
Didi2d:

American god, I never watch that one o, how is it like?
very nice
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2020
The tittle of the movie is power(getting to the top)
If ghost survives, it'll go a long way in promoting societal immorality making it seems possible to do drugs without being caught and also describing the america police as incompetent in getting drug dealers..
There's a high chance ghost is dead let's face it even if we don't want to.

On who shot ghost( it has to do justice to the name of the movie)

1, tasha, tommy and saxe has gat no business with the movie tittle in killing ghost. Their only problem with killing ghost is to either get away from one problem or make revenge.

2, terrick : has high chances of killing ghost as he was already inside the building when ghost was shot, also killing ghost justifies the movie title as the young lad is trying to up his own cartel (power) without interference.

3, politics: politics is all about power and more power. Ghost death is most likely to be on politics.
The likes of Tate and Ramona comes to play. in the next episode thriller, that female detective was going to handcuff Tate which makes him a suspect, also Ramona can't be rulled out.
Thought no clear evidence or reason why she would do so, but politics remains a dirty game home and aboard...

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2020
its looking likely that when its over, Power will leave most people with the kind of feelings G.O.T did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.