Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249256 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
erons22:

This image is from another movie he acted... not power
Please answer him what's the title,yet the gun shot wound was the exact place he was shot in power.
Bros bros
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by erons22(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
sod09:
Please answer him what's the title,yet the gun shot wound was the exact place he was shot in power.
Bros bros

Shot caller

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by erons22(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
do4luv14:
Pls whats the name of the Movie then?

Shot caller
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Which was first to be aired?

erons22:
Shot caller
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by erons22(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
do4luv14:
Which was first to be aired?

Shot caller 2017 2hrs movie
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
So how does it relates with power, or was Ghost shot on tha same spot too?

erons22:
Shot caller 2017 2hrs movie
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
do4luv14:
So how does it relates with power, or was Ghost shot on tha same spot too?

Ghost was shot on the chest at the very beginning of that movie. He is not making it up. Check Youtube, the scene is there. Cheers
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thats why i ask,
will try to download it later

Timbuktu14:
Ghost was shot on the chest at the very beginning of that movie. He is not making it up. Check Youtube, the scene is there. Cheers
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
princechina:

What's the name of the movie
the intruder
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
What are you intruding into?
The guy said shot caller, and you are saying the intruder ehn?

segunmelvin:
the intruder

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by princechina(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Power Tommy spin-off: release date, cast, plot and everything you need to know
24 January 2020, 15:10
Power's Tommy Egan is getting his own spin-off sequel series. Picture: Instagram/Getty
Power's Tommy Egan, portrayed by actor Joseph Sikora, is getting his own sequel.
Power's finale may be just around the corner, but it's not the end for one of the show's most beloved characters.
Power actor Michael Rainey Jr. "sent hundreds of death threats" ahead of show's finale
While there's already been rumours of a few spin-off in the works - including a prequel and a sequel - it looks like fan favourite Tommy Egan is getting his own show.
Jospeh Sikora, the actor who portrays Tommy, posted a photo on Instagram of himself wearing a cap with the words "TOMMY SEASON ONE" emblazoned on it.
Joseph Sikora teased the upcoming spin-off with a cap that reads "TOMMY, SEASON ONE". Picture: Instagram
"Who’s READY?!!!!" he captioned the snap with a reel of fire emojis. Interestingly, Sikora tagged the location of the photo as 'Start of Route 66'.
The iconic US highway spans across the country from the East Coast, where Tommy has always lived, to the West Coast. In the final season of Power, we see Tommy set this sights on California to relocate his drug business.
Sikora's Power costars La La Anthony and Michael Rainey Jr. jumped in the comments with messages of support, while Power co-creator 50 Cent reposted the image.
"My favorite character since season 4 TOMMY @josephsikora4 LETS GO!" the rapper captioned his post. However, STARZ are yet to officially confirm the spin-off, so don't get too excited.
So far, the only confirmed Power spin-off is 'Power Book II: Ghost'. Also set in New York, the show stars Mary J. Blige and is set just weeks after the final episode of the Power season six.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
do4luv14:

What are you intruding into?

The guy said shot caller, and you are saying the intruder ehn?

calm down man... its the intruder is the one tommy is in... so i made a mistake
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by princechina(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Power actor Michael Rainey Jr. "sent hundreds of death threats" ahead of show's finale
24 January 2020, 11:37 | Updated: 24 January 2020, 11:44
Power actor Michael Rainey Jr., who plays Ghost and Tasha's son Tariq on the show, says he's been receiving death threats. Picture: Instagram/Starz
Michael Rainey Jr., who plays Ghost and Tasha's son Tariq on the show, says he's been receiving death threats on Instagram.
Power 's Michael Rainey Jr. was left confused this week after receiving hundreds of death threats via social media.
Power season 6: Ghost's fate confirmed by show creator amid fake death speculation
The 19-year-old actor, who plays Ghost's son Tariq St. Patrick on the show, posted a couple of selfies with a baffled look on his face alongside the caption:
"Me going through my dms tryna figure out why I have 326 death threat messages".
Michael Rainey Jr. says he's received hundreds of death threats ahead of the season finale of Power. Picture: Instagram
The actor was left confused after receiving hundreds of death threats.
Picture: Instagram
50 Cent may be partially to blame, it turns out. The rapper, who co-created the show with Courtney Kemp, recently leaked a number of endings to the upcoming season finale to confuse viewers about who really shot Ghost.
Ghost, played by Omari Hardwick, was fatally shot in his own nightclub Truth at the end of the mid-season finale, and fans have been eagerly discussing who they think the perpetrator is.
Tariq was already a prime suspect due to his tumultuous relationship with his father. In one of the leaked scenes, he shoots Ghost, leading some of those who saw it to send Rainey Jr. death threats.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ok, cos am still waiting for the guy to reply

segunmelvin:
calm down man... its the intruder is the one tommy is in... so i made a mistake
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ogbeni we don hear, befor you go fill the thread up wit one report

princechina:
24 January 2020, 11:37 | Updated: 24 January 2020, 11:44
Power actor Michael Rainey Jr., who plays Ghost and Tasha's son Tariq on the show, says he's been receiving death threats. Picture: Instagram/Starz
Michael Rainey Jr., who plays Ghost and Tasha's son Tariq on the show, says he's been receiving death threats on Instagram.
Power 's Michael Rainey Jr. was left confused this week after receiving hundreds of death threats via social media.
Power season 6: Ghost's fate confirmed by show creator amid fake death speculation
The 19-year-old actor, who plays Ghost's son Tariq St. Patrick on the show, posted a couple of selfies with a baffled look on his face alongside the caption:
"Me going through my dms tryna figure out why I have 326 death threat messages".
Michael Rainey Jr. says he's received hundreds of death threats ahead of the season finale of Power. Picture: Instagram
The actor was left confused after receiving hundreds of death threats.
Picture: Instagram
50 Cent may be partially to blame, it turns out. The rapper, who co-created the show with Courtney Kemp, recently leaked a number of endings to the upcoming season finale to confuse viewers about who really shot Ghost.
Ghost, played by Omari Hardwick, was fatally shot in his own nightclub Truth at the end of the mid-season finale, and fans have been eagerly discussing who they think the perpetrator is.
Tariq was already a prime suspect due to his tumultuous relationship with his father. In one of the leaked scenes, he shoots Ghost, leading some of those who saw it to send Rainey Jr. death threats.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 6:08am On Jan 26, 2020
This place is so quiet.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 6:08am On Jan 26, 2020
Any update on the latest episode
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2020
spoiler alert...
Tonight, Power season 6 episode 14 delivered a story that was largely about Rashad Tate — his past, and also his present and future.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aturitoroman: 7:42am On Jan 26, 2020
donephi:
Any update on the latest episode
No link yet
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2020
akindele91:
spoiler alert...
Tonight, Power season 6 episode 14 delivered a story that was largely about Rashad Tate — his past, and also his present and future.
those guys are loosing it, what's our biz with Tate past?
They've been derailing all these past five episodes, only tommy episodes looks reasonable..

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by IAmPhiL(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2020
jumper524:
They've been derailing all these past five episodes, only tommy episodes looks reasonable..

yup true, but this episode looks more and more reasonable. i've watched it

no need for permutations, the finale is just 7 sleeps away.

Power tried, nice show overall-

Let's not judge when this is all over. Trust me, a neutral starting this show from the beginning to the end would say they end it well. Be that as it may.....politics makes strange bedfellows

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2020
IAmPhiL:

yup true, but this episode looks more and more reasonable. i've watched it

no need for permutations, the finale is just 7 sleeps away.

Power tried, nice show overall-

Let's not judge when this is all over. Trust me, a neutral starting this show from the beginning to the end would say they end it well. Be that as it may.....politics makes strange bedfellows

we still don't know who shot ghost right?
I'm not happy with this atall...
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2020
jumper524:
Yes but they arrested d person that shot ghost at d end of this episode 14 but they didn't show d face so we still don't know who d person is yet
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by IAmPhiL(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2020
jumper524:

Yup, no one is, but as a show runner. You'd want to end it with all possible questions about their main characters answered. Which is what there doing currently.

And also, trying to have cliffhangers.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2020
jumper524:
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2020
akindele91:
The problem with Croop and Carter is that they didn’t realize that Tommy was there and they found themselves in a shootout. Croop died, and soon after that, Carter wanted a little bit of revenge. Were it not for Tate’s brother shooting him, everything would’ve gone so much worse. After Carter dies, we then saw Blanca pass along the bad news — there was no way to ensure Ghost would be behind bars.
What am trying to say here is that Tate had plenty of reasons to kill Ghost — his motives were off the charts. Yet, he didn’t kill Ghost — that was confirmed when we realized that he was actually at the police station with his brother. He was having to deal with the death of Carter when the shot was fired at Truth. Interestingly, Tate’s brother was the only one who felt like he could’ve had a role in everything that happened.
What is kinda crazy is seeing Tate’s speech right outside of Truth — somehow, this guy manages to turn on the politics right now.
Welldone oo
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rammycares(f): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2020
Pls can someone share me the link to episode 14.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Antoniosmile: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2020
Please I have downloaded this episode but no subtitle, where can I download subtitle for the episode

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.