Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249127 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Blackhawk01: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2020
Antoniosmile:
Please I have downloaded this episode but no subtitle, where can I download subtitle for the episode

Hey dear, please drop the link. You know the drill.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Blackhawk01: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2020
akindele91:
Yes but they arrested d person that shot ghost at d end of this episode 14 but they didn't show d face so we still don't know who d person is yet

Hello, I just read your long spoiler I don't know if you've modified it.

Just want you to know you don't have sense to drop spoilers this early morning.

Is it not links we drop again?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Blackhawk01: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2020
Hey dears, drop links I beg.
Nobody asked for spoilers or analysis.

Do we've to go through this again every Sunday?!

Wetin maky no go see for NL.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Blackhawk01: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2020
IAmPhiL:

Yup, no one is, but as a show runner. You'd want to end it with all possible questions about their main characters answered. Which is what there doing currently.

And also, trying to have cliffhangers.

So if you drop links instead of spoilers, something bad will happen to you abi?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Blackhawk01: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2020
Aturitoroman:

No link yet

Hy future husband, I promised you marriage last week, please come through for me this week with link I beg. Subtitle or not dear, I don't mind.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2020
Blackhawk01:

was the insult necessary?
I taya for una oo..

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2020
Rammycares:
Pls can someone share me the link to episode 14.
https://o2tvseries.co.za/tv-series/2703/power/season-06.html
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Blackhawk01: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2020
jumper524:
I taya for una oo..

Sigh, you all are too sentimental in this country.
It wasn't an insult, if he has sense he won't drop spoilers this early morning, if he won't drop links for others to watch and download at least don't spoil the fun for others. No one spoilt it for him.

We move.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2020
jumper524:
I taya for una oo..
I wonder ooo... his post just show how immature he is

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Blackhawk01:

It wasn't an insult, if he has sense he won't drop spoilers this early morning, if he won't drop links for others to watch and download at least don't spoil the fun for others. No one spoilt it for him.

We move.
so if I should tell u that "you don't have sense" is that a compliment or insult? You can simply pass your message without using offensive words
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2020
Blackhawk01:

We move.
sentimental?
If your rational you'll know some people have no problem with spoiler being posted.
Sure you saw some comment asking for updates.
Even by this time tomorrow some people still haven't watched the episode yet they come in here to talk about it.
New episodes are released every Saturday night on stars. So if people discuss about it on Sunday morning, theres no crime in it.
Besides if you've been following this tread by now you should know sites that has d video.
The insult was totally unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rammycares(f): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Blackhawk01: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2020
jumper524:
sentimental?
If your rational you'll know some people have no problem with spoiler being posted.
Sure you saw some comment asking for updates.
Even by this time tomorrow some people still haven't watched the episode yet they come in here to talk about it.
New episodes are released every Saturday night on stars. So if people discuss about it on Sunday morning, theres no crime in it.
Besides if you've been following this tread by now you should know sites that has d video.
The insult was totally unnecessary.

Bro, keep your epistles ooo. I didn't ask for epistles.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by IAmPhiL(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2020
Blackhawk01:

So if you drop links instead of spoilers, something bad will happen to you abi?
Sorry I use the Starz app
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Blackhawk01: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2020
IAmPhiL:

Sorry I use the Starz app

Thanks dear it's fine.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2020
princechina:
Power Tommy spin-off: release date, cast, plot and everything you need to know
24 January 2020, 15:10
Power's Tommy Egan is getting his own spin-off sequel series. Picture: Instagram/Getty
Power's Tommy Egan, portrayed by actor Joseph Sikora, is getting his own sequel.
Power's finale may be just around the corner, but it's not the end for one of the show's most beloved characters.
Power actor Michael Rainey Jr. "sent hundreds of death threats" ahead of show's finale
While there's already been rumours of a few spin-off in the works - including a prequel and a sequel - it looks like fan favourite Tommy Egan is getting his own show.
Jospeh Sikora, the actor who portrays Tommy, posted a photo on Instagram of himself wearing a cap with the words "TOMMY SEASON ONE" emblazoned on it.
Joseph Sikora teased the upcoming spin-off with a cap that reads "TOMMY, SEASON ONE". Picture: Instagram
"Who’s READY?!!!!" he captioned the snap with a reel of fire emojis. Interestingly, Sikora tagged the location of the photo as 'Start of Route 66'.
The iconic US highway spans across the country from the East Coast, where Tommy has always lived, to the West Coast. In the final season of Power, we see Tommy set this sights on California to relocate his drug business.
Sikora's Power costars La La Anthony and Michael Rainey Jr. jumped in the comments with messages of support, while Power co-creator 50 Cent reposted the image.
"My favorite character since season 4 TOMMY @josephsikora4 LETS GO!" the rapper captioned his post. However, STARZ are yet to officially confirm the spin-off, so don't get too excited.
So far, the only confirmed Power spin-off is 'Power Book II: Ghost'. Also set in New York, the show stars Mary J. Blige and is set just weeks after the final episode of the Power season six.
if this is true then ghost is dead cos power book 2 is about ghost past.
While Tommy season 1 is what happen to him in California
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sumbo04: 11:23am On Jan 26, 2020
Am I the only one getting no subtitle for latest power episode? Pls help
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2020
This episode is sloppy, boring and unilateral, so the killer or shooter now stands between tariq and Tasha. No spoiler

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2020
So that guy that played the role of Tate's brother was actually his real brother Lamahd
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2020
The only thing i enjoyed about this week's episode is Tate's first speech, it inspired me. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
power season 6 Episode 14 is one of the boring episode have seen in power, is it me or is anybody feeling this ways..

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
masterfactor:
power season 6 Episode 14 is one of the boring episode have seen in power, is it me or is anybody feeling this ways..

Same here, Paz's episode was better though it was boring too.

From episode 11 - 14, Tommy's episode is the best. I like the final scene where Tommy was riding into the sunset with Warren G's song. . .Coolest scene ever cool

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Brosjay3:

Same here, Paz's episode was better though it was boring too.

From episode 11 - 14, Tommy's episode is the best. I like the final scene where Tommy was riding into the sunset with Warren G's song. . .Coolest scene ever cool
As in, this episode too boring...
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by korede2016(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Now, I believe we all have different perspective of who shot ghost. At the end of the day it might not even be Tariq because the reaction on Tate face when he saw the news is like someone who is on hot seat. Now, what am confused is the scene shown where ghost is looking at the bullet wound through the mirror. We just might need to wait till the finale and see if ghost really dead and if it is really Tariq. My theory dough.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
korede2016:
Now, I believe we all have different perspective of who shot ghost. At the end of the day it might not even be Tariq because the reaction on Tate face when he saw the news is like someone who is on hot seat. Now, what am confused is the scene shown where ghost is looking at the bullet wound through the mirror. We just might need to wait till the finale and see if ghost really dead and if it is really Tariq. My theory dough.
Infact I was thinking about it too, it might not be any of Tariq or Tasha, tate's expression was one of suprise which shouldn't be so...one more week to go and we all rest

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
korede2016:
That is an entirely different movie!
Though the coincidence is stricking!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Reussite: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Brosjay3:

Yes, another mistake was in episode 10 in Ghost office, where Tariq came in first, he hugged Ghost then Dre came in few seconds after. Tariq left them closing the door but in episode 11, Tariq and Dre came in together. Tariq left them with the door opened then Ghost closes the door himself.
I just watched that too.
Clearly they shot both scenes again after the initials & probably thought they could act it the same way forgetting that no two actions of a scene during shoot can be same.
They should have known better than making such mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reussite:

I just watched that too.
Clearly they shot both scenes again after the initials & probably thought they could act it the same way forgetting that no two actions of a scene during shoot can be same.
They should have known better than making such mistakes.
Mistakes are part of filming, happens all the time even in block Buster's...let's cut them some slack

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Saintsquare(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blackhawk01:

To some people here it's like a competition, childish lots......
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Saintsquare:
To some people here it's like a competition, childish lots......
Lol, good thing is that after next week everybody rest, no more competition again to post spoilers

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.