Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) (60474 Views)

Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) / Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) / Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by exclusive7(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
men be forming snake whisperer... hehehe....till en use teeth scratch you..it won't bite ooh.. then you go know grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by ladyF(f): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Exactly what I always advocate for the snake peppersoup lovers to do. God bless you and your friend. grin
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by jackie3B(f): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
why didn't u kill Dat snake? see oooh...tomorrow it will bite sum1...kill dem all

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Try it with a venomous snake na

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Florblu:
How am I suppose to know the snake was still alive when you caught it?From your look you look like someone that will scream when you sight a cockroach yet you are forming Snake tamer here.
Picture of the snake breathing or.........
Dont judge a book by its cover.
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by goldedprince: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bro, siepem preaches safety every morning on toolbox meeting. Yet you went to do this without taking any safety measure.
Anyway, enjoy the oil money. you remind me of when i used to work there
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by chloride6: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING NAOC OVERALL ........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
You might not be lucky next time. undecided
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
After taking the pics,, you killed and used it for pepper soup,, op tell us something we don't knw cos we already knw the rest of this story grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Colynho3d(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Good one Bros.
Only few guys are commending this guy but had he killed the creature....
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Very nice gesture from you.
We are all animals on this planet.
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
In gbenga adeboye's voice..... "you must b powerful"
Another ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmole in d making
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
NatGeowild addict...But how am I sure after the pic taking you didn't go back to kill the snake for pepper soup?

Nigerians eh! cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Florblu:
How am I suppose to know the snake was still alive when you caught it?From your look you look like someone that will scream when you sight a cockroach yet you are forming Snake tamer here.
Picture of the snake breathing or.........
I pity the person replying yu...shey u wan make Im put hand for d snake mouth ...but Wetin....

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
I would've kept and sold it off as meat. In these hard times it would provide high quality protein for a family of four. OP I don't commend this act of yours.
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by ojubi(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
IS THIS NAOC BRASS TERMINAL?

FOR THOSE OF YOU DOUBTING THIS GUYS, NEMBE PEOPLE IN BAYELSA DONT KILL THIS KIND OF SNAKE, THEY LIVE WITH IT.
IN BRASS ISLAND WHEN THE SNAKE IS CROSSING THE ROAD, ALL VEHICLES WILL WAIT UNTIL THE SNAKE FINISH CROSSING, BEFORE HUMANS WILL PASS TO AVOID KILLING THE SNAKE.
THE OPPS IS PROBABLY AN INDIGINE OF BRASS OR NEMBE.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by tunary(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
People are just too brave chiia
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by manando1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
asamaigho:

Wake lalasticlala food don come
I m going to create my own thread now heading will be like this "COME INSIDE TO SEE BIG Python" and the content be like this " lalasticlala FP Python is in the bush"

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by twin7: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
OP, you just upped the game.
#ChangeBeginsWithOP

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Rubbish undecided angry why saving a Dangerous creature undecided
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by fiziebaibie(f): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
i tink sum pple are happy
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by goingape: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
asamaigho:
Say no to brutality of these pretty creatures
we the people of ape have awarded you the Chief title of BABABOBOM! for the bravery of protecting our animals for the unlawful killing of them.

pls drop by to my kingdom for we have also prepared for you a beautiful ape wife of your choice and a bags of banana fill with baboon sticks and bananas.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by bananaisland: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Op how was the pepper soup like hope he make sense, hope there was enough pepper o, grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by drss2(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
asamaigho:
Caught d serpent
wow nice one. omo u be real man.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by hopyroll(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
If u truly want to help the snake from being killed, u should have take it home, build a cage, put it there and begin making money from home......
with a single snake, u can start ur own small zoo business.....small small pikins go like to come look at a real big snake like that
by Dec, it must have multiplied...... am sure ur name would have change to Snake master.

Mind u, u sparing the snake doesn't mean the snake will spare u if it saw u first neither will
another person will spare the animal
dont be surprise if the same snake is brought to nairaland later in the evening with the Tittle
MY PEPPER SOUP SNAKE

Thumps up anyway

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
With all your safety induction, you are still playing snake catcher
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bro shey u be OGBOGBOMINIORUN from ikere ni. How u go use hand catch snake when u no be magician. An aggressive snake for that matter.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by SmooshCHN: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
More grease to your elbow Bro.. Do not mind what most of these ignorant guys here are saying.. Thanks for helping the snake. Nollywood and religious fanatism has made people more ignorant to conservation and balance of the ecosystem. Be safe out there Bro
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
sick pple everywia

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by ItzShane(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
You try shaa..... But be careful
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is Nigerian Agip Oil Company overall!
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by FYTnRUN: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Damfostopper:
I pity the person replying yu...shey u wan make Im put hand for d snake mouth ...but Wetin....

Abeg borrow some sense of humor. See the way you carry the matter for head like say na state of emergency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cat Reading At OAU Ife, Awo Hall (Photos) / A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] / Businessman Storms His Father's Burial With A Lion In Anambra State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.