Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Ford Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Cars (2330 Views)

#ford Cars - My Biggest Repair Challenge So Far / Ford Cars / How Reliable And Maintenance Friendly Are Ford Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ford Cars by FordtalkatARS(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2016
Hello ford users,

Welcome to ford talk forum. With my experience using ford explorer and other ford products spanning 6years now has been an amazing one. It's quite surprising whenever I hear friends talk about common problems of ford and so on. The truth is, this is one of United States' best vehicular technology. Don't get me wrong, there may be problems but I can assure you such problems are never discouraging.Therefore this forum is dedicated basically for ford vehicle users of different models and specifications so I can share experiences of rare and common problems of ford cars, jeeps and proffer solutions and advises will be given. So folks, feel free to ask questions or seek advise on maintenance as am very ready to deal with this issues with no cost.
Thanks.

1 Share

Re: Ford Cars by kayode1759(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
I have a Mazda ford 1999 model pick up, I bought the vehicle Nigeria use not knowing the body is already bad.

The problem started when I gave the vehicle to a parnel fittier to work on it and during his work he mistakenly use his light to cut /damage the clutch holes that is underneath the body at a driver side. and since then have been making effort to get the correct complete clutch both upper and lower clutch and what is the cost of the vehicle engine.

thanks.

Re: Ford Cars by Delafruita(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2016
FordtalkatARS:
Hello ford users,

Welcome to ford talk forum. With my experience using ford explorer and other ford products spanning 6years now has been an amazing one. It's quite surprising whenever I hear friends talk about common problems of ford and so on. The truth is, this is one of United States' best vehicular technology. Don't get me wrong, there may be problems but I can assure you such problems are never discouraging.Therefore this forum is dedicated basically for ford vehicle users of different models and specifications so I can share experiences of rare and common problems of ford cars, jeeps and proffer solutions and advises will be given. So folks, feel free to ask questions or seek advise on maintenance as am very ready to deal with this issues with no cost.
Thanks.

i use a ford escape 2002.my issue is the blinking overdrive light. I have replaced a whole lot of things but the blinking doesnt stop. I even got another transmission when the previous one started slipping. But with this new transmission, it doesnt blink on startup but after driving a few minutes. The ABS comes light comes on then it starys blinking.

The gear works well but i am concerned because the previous gear started messing up when the od light started blinking
Re: Ford Cars by princejones(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Following, l used ford focus
Re: Ford Cars by mathew247: 7:34am On Jan 01, 2020
Where do I find Ford Focus to buy and what's the price range?
Re: Ford Cars by besun(f): 6:38am On Feb 22, 2020
I want to buy ford expedition 1999, please someone tell me how good or bad this car is
Re: Ford Cars by TRYGO(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
besun: isn't that d V8, that's almost like a Lincoln expedition?

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Problem Of This Toyota Corolla??? / How Many Cars Can You See In This Picture? / Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.