Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

How I Was Almost Scammed Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Almost Scammed Here (5820 Views)

I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / I Was Almost Scammed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Almost Scammed Here by YorubaDemon(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
I met this girl some week back won't mention her name cause I don't want issues , she was always writing and commenting on every thread , so I sent a pm and she replied I hate email exchanges so I asked for Whatsapp contact and she gave me, went to true caller first and didn't see a name

We chatted on Whatsapp I was still doubting her authenticity , so I asked for her pictures she sent some , they were ugly and local but no wahala I have to know someone first , I now asked for a picture of her holding something that's blue she said I don't trust her and started complaining , I explained my fears and she still didn't next day she asked for airtime to sub, 2500 Na wa but na small money so I sent , she now said BABA THANKS

Girls don't talk like that I got angry and insulted him, he now opened up that I should relax that many girls I see are guys here

I know that you will see this thread , 2500 is nothing to me , but change your ways am too reasonable so I won't mention your name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Op mention the name joor so that others like you would take note grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by YorubaDemon(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berlynn:

let him eat it , am bigger than it, people should stop trying to befriend girls here that's my own
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by iykekelvins(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sorry bro. Always be careful with most of these female accounts on Nairaland.

Better expose am now oh, make another guy no go fall victim

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
sad cry grincheesygrincheesycheesygrincheesy
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
YorubaDemon:
let him eat it , am bigger than it, people should stop trying to befriend girls here that's my own

they're so many dumb niggaz here i tell ya!! grin i hope they get to see this, and learn from ya mistake
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
I beg mention his name.
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by YorubaDemon(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berlynn:

I hope so too, cause that's how someone will be paying a guy money thinking that he is helping a friend
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
YorubaDemon:
I hope so too, cause that's how someone will be paying a guy money thinking that he is helping a friend

mention the moniker already and save some dumb azz grin lol
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by dharay99: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
βαβα thank you o0 grin
Guy reveal the name or ionne believe this shiiit.
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by McBrooklyn(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bruh, if #2500 no be big money to you . . . Shey you fit reason me any #2500 you're not using?? cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by Julietcutie(f): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
sorry op 2500 maybe nothing to you... but don't just give money to someone u barely know
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by McBrooklyn(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
BTW, Brother just give us the damn name of the scammer abeg make we go finish her his life undecided
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by YorubaDemon(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Bruh, if #2500 no be big money to you . . . Shey you fit reason me any #2500 you're not using?? cheesy cheesy
this is not a joke , it's wrong , scam white people not your fellow guyman

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by finally1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
lipsrsealed mention iz name
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by YorubaDemon(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Julietcutie:
sorry op 2500 maybe nothing to you... but don't just give money to someone u barely know
we learn everyday I will never try to be friends with any girl here again, read threads , comment wen I have an opinion and pass
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by naijaboiy: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berlynn:

Many niggas here are dumb quite alright..but they didn't amaze me as much as someone who opens a thread to announce her eviction from Nairaland only for her to surface just few hours later.

I'm still looking for the adjective with which to describe that. But I'm sure it's way worse than being dumb.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by McBrooklyn(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
YorubaDemon:
this is not a joke , it's wrong , scam white people not your fellow guyman

Lol, Bruh, abeg permit me to say this "You sef mumu small ooo cheesy . . . How will you be sending recharge card to a person you barely know?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by YorubaDemon(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:
BTW, Brother just give us the damn name of the scammer abeg make we go finish her his life undecided
you insult her and mark her account then she will deny it and an e-drama will start no time for that , I rather use that time to do better things
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berlynn:

Wow, so you mean the OP IS DUMB? I think i agree grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by YorubaDemon(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Bruh, abeg permit me to say this "You sef mumu small ooo cheesy . . . How will you be sending recharge card to a person you barely know?? undecided
what's 2500 na small thing na, besides I was being nice
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by AngelAhnie(f): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
That's bad
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
YorubaDemon:
we learn everyday I will never try to be friends with any girl here again, read threads , comment wen I have an opinion and pass
ehya, i am touched +places hand on chest+ grin
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by ipledge10(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
All I see

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
OP your topic is misleading. Change it to "How i was easily scammed by a learner" grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by HRYansh(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
YorubaDemon:
I met this girl some week back won't mention her name cause I don't want issues , she was always writing and commenting on every thread , so I sent a pm and she replied I hate email exchanges so I asked for Whatsapp contact and she gave me, went to true caller first and didn't see a name

We chatted on Whatsapp I was still doubting her authenticity , so I asked for her pictures she sent some , they were ugly and local but no wahala I have to know someone first , I now asked for a picture of her holding something that's blue she said I don't trust her and started complaining , I explained my fears and she still didn't next day she asked for airtime to sub, 2500 Na wa but na small money so I sent , she now said BABA THANKS

Girls don't talk like that I got angry and insulted him, he now opened up that I should relax that many girls I see are guys here

I know that you will see this thread , 2500 is nothing to me , but change your ways am too reasonable so I won't mention your name
chai! grin grin
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by YorubaDemon(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
sylvalord:
ehya, i am touched +places hand on chest+ grin
its the truth, what will you do with 2500 nowadays , can't even buy better wine
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by McBrooklyn(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
YorubaDemon:
you insult her and mark her account then she will deny it and an e-drama will start no time for that , I rather use that time to do better things

Mtcheeeew!!! If you no give us the name, wetin con be the mean?? undecided
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chairman na u fk...Agreed 2,500 na chicken change to u..but why u go send money to person wey u no too know

Oga Yorubademon Reveal the moniker.. at least some payback cheesy
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by YorubaDemon(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Mtcheeeew!!! If you no give us the name, wetin con be the mean?? undecided
exposure that's all, learn from my mistake
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by AngelAhnie(f): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
ipledge10:
All I see
What can you see teacher?
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed Here by McBrooklyn(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
YorubaDemon:
what's 2500 na small thing na, besides I was being nice

Mtcheeeew!!! Abeg forget that being nice matter joor . . . If E no pain you you no fit dey come her con dey open rubbish thread undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol / Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? / The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.