Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

As A Student, What Business Can I Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Student, What Business Can I Do (5019 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / As A University Student What Kind Of Business Can I Go Into With A Small Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Student, What Business Can I Do by kingfahd9ja: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2009
Pls i nid some business ideas in d area of O.A.U ife
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by javascript: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2009
You can begin to invest in yourself by learning and becoming very vast in a field. Please visit my forum @ www.forumwalls.com you wont stop learning,
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by MrCrackles(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2009
javascript:

You can begin to invest in yourself by learning and becoming very vast in a field. Please visit my forum @ www.forumwalls.com you wont stop learning,
The owner of the thread is looking for business ideas in the area of OAU, you are talking nonsense!
Do you understand english at all

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by Simplistica(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
As a student u can go into profitable and legitimate online biz,there are 4 biz any student can do in any part of nigeria including OAU.so long as u are in a students enviroment.the world is now global,u can order for my manual if u care n i bet u it will deliver.08060091020
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2009
I am not sure what you can afford.
IF you can market things, like laptops, i can see what can be done.
if you have money to invest, you can buy and resell charge card.
Or you can just find biz, and look for people that can execute the biz and you get some cut.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by OLAKAD: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
1st thing i'd say to u is dat u r already in , cos ur mind is made up to do it.
-look around u, complile a list of d major problems of d students around u and reason out their solutions(u can do a research).
-look out for available tools, resourses(including human),material,etc that u can work with. note dis; dere is always a material at ur disposal, u just have to look, see and use it.
-start work
an example is dis=
gather past questions of exams and tests, get solns 4 dem, packae and publish dem 4 sales.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by Fhemmmy: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2009
OLAKAD:

1st thing i'd say to u is dat u r already in , cos your mind is made up to do it.
-look around u, complile a list of d major problems of d students around u and reason out their solutions(u can do a research).
-look out for available tools, resourses(including human),material,etc that u can work with. note dis; dere is always a material at your disposal, u just have to look, see and use it.
-start work
an example is dis=
gather past questions of exams and tests, get solns 4 dem, packae and publish dem 4 sales.

I wholeheartedly tip my hat for you with so much respect.
Those are wonderful and great advice.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by mamagee6(f): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2009
Flipping Burgers. grin grin grin
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by Fhemmmy: 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2009
,mama-gee:

Flipping Burgers. grin grin grin

what if there is no burger flipping where the dude lives
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by mamagee6(f): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2009
Fhemmmy:

what if there is no burger flipping where the dude lives

Then he can flip some in my kitchen. cool cool
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by Fhemmmy: 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2009
the dude nigeria and you in the USA, i am sure he wont mind to flip burgers in your kitchen, cos by the time, he is back in school, he would have made enuf money to even rub shoulder with dem proffs.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by mamagee6(f): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
Fhemmmy:

the dude nigeria and you in the USA, i am sure he wont mind to flip burgers in your kitchen, cos by the time, he is back in school, he would have made enuf money to even rub shoulder with dem proffs.

He can flip burgers in the gutters of Apapa Lagos. cool
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by MrCrackles(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2009
,mama-gee:

He can flip burgers in the gutters of Apapa Lagos. cool
Apapa for where shocked
LOL grin
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by PON: 1:35am On Oct 11, 2009
@poster
OPEN A BEER PALOUR AND I WILL PETRONISE YOU SHARP SHARP WITH INTEREST.DONT FORGET FRIED MEAT WITH PEPPER OKAY?
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by lagosbloga: 3:50am On Oct 11, 2009
Poster here is a list you could try out from;

1. If you have good writing skills write as a freelancer for web publishers there are many of such writing opportunities on the internet at places such as Helium, squiddo and hubpages (google get paid to write)

2. You could go into reselling of recharge cards especially the lower denominations (100, 150, 200 and so on)

3. If you are female, try buying and reselling affordable fashion accessories to girls like earrings, bangles, lipsticks, sandals, handbags, slippers even undies and cream. (There is a ready made market in any higher institution for this)

4. You could also sell handouts to your course mates. If you are better at a course than most people you could prepare your own lecture notes were you simplify difficult aspects of a course and sell same to your course mates or students from other departments having same problem

5. You could also engage in part time teaching in any tutorial center for jambites or O level students. You could also organise home teaching

6. If you have good marketing skills help traders find customers especially those who sell electronics in nearby markets and get a commission for your efforts.

The list is endless but here are just a few to pick from.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by suxes2005(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2009
1st thing i'd say to u is dat u r already in , cos your mind is made up to do it.
-look out for available tools, resourses(including human),material,etc that u can work with. note dis; dere is always a material at your disposal, u just have to look, see and use it.
-start work
an example is dis=

I raise my cap 4 u. Wat a nice suggestion.

SHALOM
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by gbenger2: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2009
do you know what network marketing is?a lots of stds are into this and this gets them really financially standing.IFA will really be okay for you if you can just go learn about it in your area @ife.very simple business to do by anybody that cares to change his or her life.Introducer-olugbenga,IFA no-2009494,GSM-08028790043.Go to their cente @all souls chapel,obafemi awolowo university on thursday by3pm.you really appreciate the simple concept it is run on. enjoy life
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by chizillar(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2009
Start an online business. There are hundreds of them. Need help call: 07033097160. GOODBYE.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by MrCrackles(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2009
chizillar:

Start an online business. There are hundreds of them. Need help call: 07033097160. GOODBYE.
What stupid online business?
Why should he call you?
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by PreciousG1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2009
Since you are in a school environment, I think multilevel or network marketing will be perfect for you.

Don't go for any one that will require you buy and stuffing products in your hostel room and going around looking for people to recruit and buy your products.

Go for something that will give you time to study and make more money.
You can try
www.diamondrainempowerment.com/aff/dre.php?uid=prince12_1
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2009
Precious G:

Since you are in a school environment, I think multilevel or network marketing will be perfect for you.

Don't go for any one that will require you buy and stuffing products in your hostel room and going around looking for people to recruit and buy your products.

Go for something that will give you time to study and make more money.
You can try
http://www.diamondrainempowerment.com/affiliates/drain.php?uid=prince12

Since you have been doing it, how much have u made?\
You wanna introduce the guy into some nonsense, if you have good advice to give him, give, else no add to his wahala
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by thaddeus99: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2009
check this site out for easy cool cash. they will pay to your bank account every month http://www.diamondrainempowerment.com/affiliates/drain.php?uid=mbathaddeus9
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Do by chubysoft1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2009
Hey! Let me introduce u to some BIG. With little or no capital. Mail me for real time info to chubysoft@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Invest N1 Million? / You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) / Please How Do I Unfreeze My Opay Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.