Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Should I Bleep Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Bleep Her? (2088 Views)

Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her / What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Bleep Her? by christiengeorge(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
I was introduced to a woman by a family friend.This woman contacted my friend about running a private lesson for her son who registered for GCE.She lives alone with her son in her two storey building,while her husband and her two other children are in the US,as the husband is a medical doctor working in one of the hospitals in california.
My friend told me about it since I was good in maths and other science course,so I took the offer after reaching an agreement of 25k monthly for two times a week.
After my first lesson with the son,she was impressed and gave me five thousand naira.with a clean mindset,I thanked her and left.
She called me the next day to inform me that her son comes late from school,and so it will be better if I can come to the house early to wait for the boy so that I won't b held up in traffic.Having nothing doing,I obliged and went.we spoke for long about politics,sport and education,and I was amazed at her level of xperince.
To cut long story short,it continued for months,and the boy wrote and passed the exam,the mother quickly registered him for jamb,and he scored 255.
She was happy and dashed me 30k,I collected the money thanked her and left.The following dAy,I got a call from her to come to the house.I went,and as usual we discussed at depth,I asked y she wanted the son to school in Nigeria instead of joining his siblings abroad.she chuckled and told me dat she will be lonely as her husband and her children rarely visit Nigeria,and she doesn't like going to the US.she walked up to me,sat by my side,leaned forward and kissed me.I was shocked,jumped up and told her I wanted to leave.
She apologised and said she loved me and wants me to b her lover.she said she wanted sex badly before she dies of starvation.
I was amused but confused,I told her I can't sleep with someone's wife and I left to avoid story that touches the heart.
She has been calling me to convince me about it,promising she will do heaven and earth for me.
Am not interested,but I need her to be as a friend not a lover.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by greatnaija01: 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
christiengeorge:
I was introduced to a woman by a family friend.This woman contacted my friend about running a private lesson for her son who registered for GCE.She lives alone with her son in her two storey building,while her husband and her two other children are in the US,as the husband is a medical doctor working in one of the hospitals in california.
My friend told me about it since I was good in maths and other science course,so I took the offer after reaching an agreement of 25k monthly for two times a week.
After my first lesson with the son,she was impressed and gave me five thousand naira.with a clean mindset,I thanked her and left.
She called me the next day to inform me that her son comes late from school,and so it will be better if I can come to the house early to wait for the boy so that I won't b held up in traffic.Having nothing doing,I obliged and went.we spoke for long about politics,sport and education,and I was amazed at her level of xperince.
To cut long story short,it continued for months,and the boy wrote and passed the exam,the mother quickly registered him for jamb,and he scored 255.
She was happy and dashed me 30k,I collected the money thanked her and left.The following dAy,I got a call from her to come to the house.I went,and as usual we discussed at depth,I asked y she wanted the son to school in Nigeria instead of joining his siblings abroad.she chuckled and told me dat she will be lonely as her husband and her children rarely visit Nigeria,and she doesn't like going to the US.she walked up to me,sat by my side,leaned forward and kissed me.I was shocked,jumped up and told her I wanted to leave.
She apologised and said she loved me and wants me to b her lover.she said she wanted sex badly before she dies of starvation.
I was amused but confused,I told her I can't sleep with someone's wife and I left to avoid story that touches the heart.
She has been calling me to convince me about it,promising she will do heaven and earth for me.

if you do rubbish with another mans wife the THUNDER that will fire your destiny is still doing NYSC so i advice you to be like joseph and run.... it may look like folly today but in the long run... you will be the most trusted fellow.... but there is another way around it.... inbox me and i will give you a blue print... and you and the woman will be happy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by BlackXtar: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
christiengeorge:

Oga you can send her my way lol
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by 3unitload(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is a very big temptation in a high place...bro can u overcome this...it's up to u...back to my game jareh

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
"You need her to be a friend not a lover"
A woman who has the hots for you?
Oga flee joor,don't think about the money wey she go dey dash you Oh;everyone needs money now.
In the long run you'll see that it isn't worth it at all.
Don't mess with another man's wife.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by jamalnation(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
You knw wat to do
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Tapout(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
help the poor woman out na embarassed embarassed embarassed what are friends for angry angry angry

just kidding..... I advise u terminate what ever business u have with her, cos believe me...if u keep going to that house, u will surely succumb to her desires one day.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by divinehand2003(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
To bleep or not to bleep?

Do you need encouragement or discouragement from NL?

I feel you know what's right.

Remember Joseph as an example my Bro.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by jonaifame22(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Providence pls let opportunities like dis come my way and I'll be eternally grateful
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by tee59(f): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
Providence pls let opportunities like dis come my way and I'll be eternally grateful
Ass licker. Everybody can not be lik u dat always reason with his dick. shocked
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by bamac(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Even your topic shows you are a bad nigga, apologies.

I don't know what this doctors think they are self, they shouldn't kuku have family than saving other's at the detriment of their own. Husband/wife of some doctors i hail o.

OP, i know the money is enticing, but you have gotten enough legitimately, don't try any nonsense, let her try next junction, your wife might be in her shoes one day, just think about what you will not want your wife to do behind you and also think of how bad you will feel if it was your wife. It is not someone's girlfriend we are talking of here mind you.

Please help a man trying to make living for his family abroad, if he is not making the money the woman might not be able to give her child that quality education. Please quit.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by jonaifame22(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
tee59:
Ass licker. Everybody can not be lik u dat always reason with his dick. shocked

okay!

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by switdick(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
if you are really good in maths as you say,you will be smart enough to calculate the thunder that will strike you with a progressive force of precision.

Another man's wife is not easy food.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Ifakiland(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
christiengeorge:
Gimme her fone number, lemme talk some sense into her...u did good bro, don't accept ok? Don't forget d number.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by anibueli147(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
christiengeorge:

OOOO MY GOD U CAN LIE HAAAAA WHEN UNA GO GET SENSE NI
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bro, you see free pússy attached with money and some other benefits, you still dey ask question . . . Oya call the woman now and tell her say you don gree, then goan and fûck the daylight out of her!! undecided
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Don't do it! It's a curse. Don't mind the guy above me. He reasons with his small diick undecided.
Iamnawty, how far?
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Lsofdk(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
HateU2:
Don't do it! It's a curse. Don't mind the guy above me. He reasons with his small diick undecided.
Iam nawty, how far?
this is getting childish.
Must you both invite yourselves to every threadundecided
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lsofdk:

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by IamNawty(f): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
HateU2:
Iamnawty, how far?
beatie Ayam Whr u left me oooo
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by IamNawty(f): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lsofdk:

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
IamNawty:
beatie Ayam Whr u left me oooo
no vex nah

U no see lsdk
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by IamNawty(f): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
HateU2:
no vex nah

U no see lsdk
noooo
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by firstking01(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dnt dare touch another man's wife
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by pxDharniel(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
@op, I'd like you to go and read genesis 39 about the story of joseph and potiphar's wife.

I know you feel like giving in cos of what she has promised you but you should know that you'd be way bigger than all that in time

Don't sleep with another man's wife o. If you sleep with her today, she would still want more from you and it would be difficult for you to entangle yourself from her stronghold.

Have you thought of what would happen if the husband finds out? Don't be responsible for breaking the home of another man.

A word is enuf 4 d wise
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by FunkyMetahuman: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Another great nollywood story
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Ifakiland(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
HateU2:
Iamnawty, how far?
Oya u dat is not cursed what do u av to show for it? Oponu!!!
My nigger I still dey wait her number Jare make we go fork her togeda.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ifakiland:

Oya u dat is not cursed what do u av to show for it? Oponu!!!
My nigger I still dey wait her number Jare make we go fork her togeda.
cheesy. Ewo oloriburuku yi undecided.
Se aye e ti baje patapata ni abi why do you have to quote me . Are you really that steeepid undecided.

You can even fccck your mother just to make money as I can sense it fro. Your senseless comment. Hey Aja awon werey, don't quote me again! Face the op

1 Like

Re: Should I Bleep Her? by Ifakiland(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Iamhatey:
cheesy. Ewo oloriburuku yi undecided.
Se aye e ti baje patapata ni abi why do you have to quote me . Are you really that steeepid undecided.

You can even fccck your mother just to make money as I can sense it fro. Your senseless comment. Hey Aja awon werey, don't quote me again! Face the op
Like seriously u had to involve my mom I wish am near u, I'd slap good upbringing into ur head...silly animal.
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by RENOWNED2(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dont Do It Bro...She Is Married Besides Fvcking A Woman Because She Got Dough Is Not A Manly Thing To Do.#selfrespect
Re: Should I Bleep Her? by reserved111(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Uhm another man's wife is No! No!

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2 & 3] {er0tica Story] / Are Hu / Hilarious: What Would You Do (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.