Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her (3191 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / My Aunty Anna Rose (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by alwayscool: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
I am 27 years old and want to Bleep my 38 years old aunty (fathers brothers wife ), i have touched all her body parts, but She never rejected to it.
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by GraGra247(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
You are digging your grave small small !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by nifemi25(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hope you still has the meaning of karma on your dictionary? Check it for the best results you need
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
You Have Already Made Up Your Mind... No Reasonable Man Askes For Advice When Konji is In Domination
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by tevanso(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
alwayscool:
I am 27 years old and want to Bleep my 38 years old aunty (fathers brothers wife ), i have touched all her body parts, but She never rejected to it.
come and tell us when u are tru banging her
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by Sammy07: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
When karma later falls you,
You'll come here wailing...

Anyways your aunty might be testing you....

Or they planned it together with her..

Don't do silly mistakes

1 Like

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by alwayscool: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Inspite of touching her private parts never she objected to it, nor ever she told my uncle
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by PianoWizard: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
alwayscool:
Inspite of touching her private parts never she objected to it, nor ever she told my uncle
mumu

1 Like

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by Enoma222(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
alwayscool:

guy go find girl for outside nah you nor get girl friend? you_wan just fool your self because your aunty go turn you down nah you shame go catch at last
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by Enoma222(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
alwayscool:

she is just taking you as a junior bro nor go fool ur self give her space if so
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by Enoma222(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
see_your_life :Dsee_your_life

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by Enoma222(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by BluntBoy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
alwayscool:

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by Reggaeman88: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Guy, i haven observing you for some tim now... Why do you always talk about having sex with your aunt,? Is she the only beautiful lady you've ever seen?
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by mikool007(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
For the lols

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by terrezo2002(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
when you fill your mind with nonsense, what you think about is nonsense and then you end up doing the nonsense and your finally becomes nonsense

1 Like

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by sonikstargirl(f): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Attention seekers everywhere!!

#yaba left#
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her by scait(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
end time child

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] / Love Making (sex) Is A Fellowship: Pastor Chioma Ibezim PhD (video) / Happy Sweet 16 Adaeze May God Bless Your New Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.