Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy (4648 Views)

President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja / Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / Buhari Invites Newspaper Editors. "A Package" To Be Given Out - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by lionduke(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Click share to make this picture go viral.
Change the Change.

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by divinehand2003(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wetin concern you.......

In times like this, those who helped to destroy the economy must join hands with those who wish to rescue the country to revive the ailing economy.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by mikeweezy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
buharism suffering can only be solved by goodlucklism

16 Likes

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by Khd95(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
As the saying goes;
"use thief to catch thief"grin

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by abokibuhari: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
where is omenka?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by cckris: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
[size=20pt]TOO LATE.[/size]

[size=15pt]Buhari wasted 7 months in 2015 without ministers, & 2016 they were all angling to LOOT the entire Budget through PADDING [/size]

In 2009 Obama invited outgoing Bush men at least for the transition period. But Buhari PLUNGED the Nigerian Economic into avoidable RECESSION.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by onoshenry(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
lionduke:
Change the Change.

Lalasticlala

It is better late than never. This time for the APC led government to swallow their pride and consult capable hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by babdap: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
We should not play politics with hunger, people are really suffering. Any Nigerian with a well thought ideas should help this country. Hunger does not know if you voted for PDP or APC

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
I expected you to congratulate PMB for being a true democrat by inviting everyone including the opposition to help revive the economy undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by Roidatom(m): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Good move. If true.
Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by BuhariNaWah: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Op, go charge your battery.
You no get work
Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by MrALIVE: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wonder how nairaland allow some people to post trash here! Nonsense

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by dumie(f): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
The intellectual thief is now making an effort to address and revive the dwindling economy. Well done

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by 007Nasky(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Khd95:
As the saying goes;
"use thief to catch thief"grin
u knw d drills bro
Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by Jaideyone(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
so because he was at the economic retreat buhari has invited PDP members to revive the economy?

even this op will claim to be more educated than an average almajiri. shame
Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by Pavarottii(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
TrueSenator:
I expected you to congratulate PMB for being a true democrat by inviting everyone including the opposition to help revive the economy undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Why will u invite someone u called clueless, destroyed d economy and looted d treasury. Tot u all said they should be jailed.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by Pavarottii(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Jaideyone:
so because he was at the economic retreat buhari has invited PDP members to revive the economy?

even this op will claim to be more educated than an average almajiri. shame

They shhouldnt even invite them for retreat since u guys said they looted d treasury.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by recievesense: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pavarottii:

They shhouldnt even invite them for retreat since u guys said they looted d treasury.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by Jaideyone(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pavarottii:

oh really? are they not stake holders in the economy? or you think PDP members and the ss/se are immune from the recession? they are stake holders too and should be present but it still doesn't change the fact that PDP is 60% responsible for the mess we've found ourselves in.
after elections both republicans and democrats come together to look for ways to move the country forward. that's the way it should be here

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by babadee1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
lionduke:
Change the Change.

Lalasticlala

That PDP destroyed Nigeria does not mean that everybody in PDP destroyed Nigeria. I don't think I have ever heard anyone accuse Frank Nweke of anything before. At least you didn't see Diezani and Ibori and Patience Jonathan at the summit did you?
Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by Pavarottii(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Jaideyone:
oh really? are they not stake holders in the economy? or you think PDP members and the ss/se are immune from the recession? they are stake holders too and should be present but it still doesn't change the fact that PDP is 60% responsible for the mess we've found ourselves in.
after elections both republicans and democrats come together to look for ways to move the country forward. that's the way it should be here
Av u ever heard any speech of obama blaming anybody or party for economic downturn.
Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by Jaideyone(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pavarottii:

Av u ever heard any speech of obama blaming anybody or party for economic downturn.
if the republicans looted the treasury and emptied it with nothing on ground to show for it Obama will gladly mention it
Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by afanide: 12:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Of that will get us back on our feet why NOT?

Atleast He has decided to swallow his pride and make a step towards puting the economy back to standard...

Am not one of his fans but it's ok for the sake of those Suffering......
Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by EternalTruths: 12:08am On Sep 18, 2016
I wonder how the Afonjas will be feeling right now cheesy

Well reality has hit Buhari to the point that he has reset his brain to think straight grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by Oblang(m): 12:37am On Sep 18, 2016
As long as I don't see gej, dasuki, FFK, Fayose, diezani, etc there, then there is no problem. As a matter of fact everyone in the pdp are not thieves. It's jst that the bad eggs there are more than the good ones..
Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by Leiman100(m): 1:37am On Sep 18, 2016
PDP members are Nigerians,and by the way where are the PDP memberS you talked about? I didn't can't see their pictures here
Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by Sunglass20(f): 2:49am On Sep 18, 2016
I beg make we no talk too much before Baba vex o. We seriously need more good hands now regardless of the party. We need people to Move Nigeria forward and help save fathers from turning to beggars in order to feed their families. We need good hands to help MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN! So help us God.
Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:10am On Sep 18, 2016
Sunglass20:
I beg make we no talk too much before Baba vex o. We seriously need more good hands now regardless of the party. We need people to Move Nigeria forward and help save fathers from turning to beggars in order to feed their families. We need good hands to help MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN! So help us God.
gbam
Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by Adiola(f): 4:05am On Sep 18, 2016
TrueSenator:
nope if things were ok that goat would been bragging with its supporters akA THE ZOMBIES how they rescued nigeria from doom so no joy @ all ....I expect. Him to crawl when begging
Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by Pavarottii(m): 4:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Jaideyone:
if the republicans looted the treasury and emptied it with nothing on ground to show for it Obama will gladly mention it
So tell me who looted nigeria's treasury and the court av declared guilty?
Re: President Buhari Invites PDP Member To Help Revive The Economy by Adiola(f): 4:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Leiman100:
PDP members are Nigerians,and by the way where are the PDP memberS you talked about? I didn't can't see their pictures here
why are afonjas too unstable in life ,you hardly see an afonja that says something and stands. By it till the end why TOday PDp member thieves and shouldn't be anywher near govt tomorrow not all are thieves come on don't always shift the goal post just to suit you where ever you wanna make a point and that's why if I wanna engage any afonja in argument I first tell him/her to choose a stand cos they can twist like snakes too crafty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering History: Biafra And The Niger Delta / No Criminal Case Exist Against Atiku In Our Records — United States / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates South East Govs’ Committee On Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.