Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? (4214 Views)

"We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council / Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by richeso: 2:39am On Sep 18, 2016
yes. I will .

if anyone says no. ask that person to give 10 objective reasons and i will counter that person that his reasons are mere propaganda's.

1. he couldn't stop bokoharam = yes because northern elders and more than enough elements in the system could not allow him for their "private" reasons

2. he didn't attend to chibok girls matter seriously = yes because its a scam and we know that

3. people steal billions under his government = well i can only see propaganda because court never jail anybody for such yet

4. he empty the treasry bla bla bla = propaganda as always.

5. Nigerians were suffering = LOL.. then and now whats the difference ?

meehn.. can't educate zombies.. they are robots controlled by the peanuts they get from their paymaster.

2 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by Chikpat(m): 7:20am On Sep 18, 2016
Vote for GEJ again?

No!

Never.
Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by GMbuharii: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
tiger28:
i have come to believe that "only" educated folks with a good understanding of mathematics and economics will understand the reason we are where we are today not sentimentality. Do you REALLY understand why bag of rice is expensive today?do u understand what is spurring the emergence of local rice mills all over the country today?? Clown!

in economics we are made to understand that before a govt altogether ban or restrict the importation of any product,say rice,there should a subsidized local production on ground 1st..and such local producers might be given tax holidays for a certain period of years..
But your dullard,perhaps thinking hes doing importers from certain tribe,went ahead with the ban without adequate localised production..

You oughtta know that...but here you are forming what you are not and buttressing your nepa bill degree status..you are the real clown,if you dont know.
grin
Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by alizma: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
thedarkside:

op,you are a shameful-mental-bigot....you are trying subliminary to bring us to hate buhari...

i have a job...i have too cars!!!,imagine....i have nice neighbors that are not doing that bad too!....

i voted buhari because of security,,,remember boko-boys?,armed-robbers?,kidnappers??...

their was a time i was afraid that boko would bomb lagos,but now that fear is gone..!

i feel much better living in lagos,surulere now...am happy...i dont know about other places...

but please,speak next time for only yourself,please...

God bless you sir. I can't just understand how Nigerians forget things easily. at a point in Lagos, I suddenly turn to vigilante, watching every movement of my close Muslim(Hausa) friends around my area. it got to a time I almost called police officers to search their house a day after I saw their visitor.
I Call them my friends because before the bokoharam fear, I occasionally visit their tea joint especially whenever I had bad day at the office, do to their simple life style, we chat and they somehow made me forget my stressful day but all of a sudden, they became my enemy by circumstance. but thank God for this new adminstration, we are back as friends again.

2 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by deleo16(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
No would rather evaluate other political party with credible candidate not APC also part of our problems is we always go for the big or popular party
Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by thedarkside: 12:41am On Oct 02, 2016
alizma:

God bless you sir. I can't just understand how Nigerians forget things easily. at a point in Lagos, I suddenly turn to vigilante, watching every movement of my close Muslim(Hausa) friends around my area. it got to a time I almost called police officers to search their house a day after I saw their visitor.
I Call them my friends because before the bokoharam fear, I occasionally visit their tea joint especially whenever I had bad day at the office, do to their simple life style, we chat and they somehow made me forget my stressful day but all of a sudden, they became my enemy by circumstance. but thank God for this new adminstration, we are back as friends again.

nice..
Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by GoodofNaija: 4:21am On Oct 02, 2016
His goats will vote for him.
Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by ba7man(m): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2016
glambo:

Assuming PDP is still rulling and oil price crashed from $140/barrel to $40/barrel...then Dasuki keeps on distributing arms' funds to Bafarawas, Metus etc...Boko Haram keeps on occupying more LGAs in the northeast...Patience still saves millions of dollars in her multiple accounts...soldiers keep on running away from the battlefield...Asari keeps on receiving millions of dollars for guarding oil pipes...Ayo's private jet is being used to carry millions of dollars in the name of buying arms from Israel...we keep on having incessant explosions in churches, mosques, motor parks and markets...TSA and BVN are still yet to be implemented.............Where do you think that we will be by now? BELIEVE ME THE COUNTRY WOULD'NT HAVE BEEN ONLY IN RECESSION, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN OBLIVION!
God bless your thinking brain.

You have the true picture of our situation.

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by ganye1: 7:33am On Oct 02, 2016
Jonathan? Never again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption / $29.9bn Loan: OBJ Draws Battle Line With FG •says A ‘third Force’ Will Emerge / Good News For Electricity Consumers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.