Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? (4194 Views)

"We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council / Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by fkpboss: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
It is no breaking news that Nigerians are suffering under the Buhari-led administration. Sentiment aside, in as much as Nigeria was not in her best form under the leadership of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, we were not this "broke" and "hungry". So I was just jejely wondering whether you would vote for Dr. Goodluck Jonathan assuming he contested in the presidential election come 2019.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by GMbuharii: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Yes but not after drawing his ear very very well to be a man and strong willed and keep the thieves away and jailed any tif tif bagga in govt...i will tell him to enthrone true federalism and restructure the nation and show any parasitic lazy burden_to_others region that has a problem with that the moda4kn door.. Then i will release the ear and land am tearing babangbali slap,i mean remembrance slap,for allowing others to ruin his previous govt.. grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by Danosky502: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
x100 i will do jxt dat

17 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by madridguy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
GEJ tongue

BUHARI till thy Kingdom come.

33 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by Ikem11(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by divinehand2003(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
No

And no

Everlasting Nooooooooooooo

He was clueless. Part of the problem Nigeria is having today is due to GEJ.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by babyfaceafrica: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nah...highly incompetent

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by fkpboss: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
I will even rig the election for him

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by GMbuharii: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
divinehand2003:
No

And no

Everlasting Nooooooooooooo

He was clueless. Part of the problem Nigeria is having today is due to GEJ.

you lie..bag of rice was #9k in his time not x2 now..ur dullard achieved that feat under 1yr and you ppl shouted and chorused psai baba!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by Kayode1979: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
No Jonathan No Buhari

5 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
I don't vote lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by chachanga: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Despite all the bullshyt dis old fiddling-f0ol is up to and the fact dat am voting his ARS's out come 2019; I ain't voting shyyt for GEJ or any other mofo in agbada, caftan or suit till I see an individual with:

1. Solid integrity and character personified
2. Antecedents reflected in track record of the said candidate
3. Solid ingenuity reflected in pre-planned policy frameworks,
4. Turnaround incentives, growth & sustainability strategies which answer peculiar Nigerian contemporary problems, challenges and conditions already on ground and awaiting deployment.
5. the said candidate's proposed leadership and Mngt teams comprised of transparent individuals, nominees, whether locals or Diaspora Naija technocrats, policy makers and implementation experts, not neophytes! These should be trailblazing leadership material with astute business acumen and a deep appreciation of the complexity of the Nigerian entity.
6. An all-inclusive government with a revised Federated governance system framework for accommodating fair resource control, less concentration of power at the central, workable public service reform, sensible private sector growth policies and short/mid&long-term regional development frameworks for making every part of this friggin' contraption we call our country workable

Anything less than dat, I aint voting shiiiiiid for no id10t again. Heck, even an idi0t with a plan's a million times better than these failed liars and conspirators. And I am through with following pple. I neva was much for the groupie-sheeple type anyway!

You do anything less from the above and vote for an agbada or a facecap?! Just know you're a certified mugunlicious bastard and a butt-furrked ninny too!

Make lalastic come move this topic go FP make pple come halla well well jarey!

Meanwhile, I dey here dey chill...

Cc: Lala

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by Bari22: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Once a clueless always a clueless, therefore my capital Nooooooooooh!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by Nusaf: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
It's only thieves that will cast votes for GEJ grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by deji68: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
Yes oooooo

4 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by Hadone(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
I'm a strong PDP member, but I didn't vote for GEJ in 2015 & I'll also NOT vote for him in 2019. He simply don't have the capacity to lead Nigeria as president and C in C

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by Adminisher: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Why always this kind of thread in Nairaland?.
The man is not running anymore God used him to do something. I don't know what.
He is the WRONGEST type of personality to put in any leadership position. Even in his LGA in Bayelsa, he should not be made chairman.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
...better than the current guy, so sure I will.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by tit(f): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
anybody but buhari, shekau and kwankwaso.

5 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by Funlordjnr: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
undecided

YES! But only after I may have smoked good "crack cocaine featuring heroine, crystal meth, sokoto skunk, drank 9 bottles of baby oku and may have gone partially blind on election day!"

_Fuck outta here with this _stupid question!

12 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by vedaxcool(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Only if he undo every act of stealing that occured during his corruptarian regime

What am I even saying HELL NO!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by Larryfest(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Noooo.... I repeat again no way in hell.. Come 2019 say no to Gej and Pmb!

3 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by nwasinachi(f): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Yes o, with all pleasure. During his tenure, it was chop and lets chop . Buhari no sabi dat one at all. All he does is to chop alone, poo, sleep, and watch tom and jerry.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by DabuIIIT: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bari22:
Once a clueless always a clueless, therefore my capital Nooooooooooh!

yes,noooooooooo for buhari..

6 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by Abeymills(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Yes yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes gudluck 4ever not dis incompetent dullard bubu

3 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by ofeoil: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Buhari have proven himself to be a big mistake made by Nigerians. Only a fool makes the same mistake twice. If we know wat we know now, GEJ all the way.

hence yes.

5 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by Adminisher: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
ofeoil:
Buhari have proven himself to be a big mistake made by Nigerians. If we know wat we know now, GEJ all the way, hence yes.

Only a fool makes the same mistake twice.
Stupid. It is because we know that we will NEVER vote Jonathan again ever

2 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by mogentle(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
GEJ? You mean Johnathan, Fakka's hubby?
I reject it in Jesus Name.

9 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by juman(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is a country of over 180 million peoples.

There are others that can perform better.

He already led for six years, and his performance was below par.

4 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by ofeoil: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
juman:
This is a country of over 180 million peoples.

There are others that can perform better.

The north have completed their tenure, let the SS complete their own and allow this country to enjoy peace and development. GEJ or Akpabio all the way.

We need GEJ to continue wat he was doing that made Dangote the Richest man in Africa and Nigeria the richest country in Africa in terms of GDP. We need him to come back with the projects he started and even more across the country that made UK and US to be against him.

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by juman(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
ofeoil:

The north have completed their tenure, let the SS complete their own and allow this country to enjoy peace and development. GEJ or Akpabio all the way.

We need GEJ to continue wat he was doing that made Dangote the Richest man in Africa and Nigeria the richest country in Africa in terms of GDP. We need him to come back with the projects he started and even more across the country that made UK and US to be against him.

There are hundreds or even thousands of better hands than jonathan in south south.

2 Likes

Re: If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? by ofeoil: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
juman:

There are hundreds or even thousands of better hands than jonathan in south south.

I dont care, all i know is that power should rotate, go round and come round so we can enjoy peace and stability. The North have now completed their turn, it should go to the SS, so they can complete their tenure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? / Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? / 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.