Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend 1 & 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend 1 & 2 (1108 Views)

We Were Just Having Fun But This Psycho Wants To Destroy My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend 1 & 2 by ahmstrng(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is a series i am currently writing..hope you guys enjoy it...

Dear Diary,
I went to see Jhay last week, I have the key to his house so I had no problem letting my self in when I met his absence, the moment I stepped into the bedroom the smell of sweat greeted me, his bed sheet was rumpled, my thoughts threatened to run wild but I controlled them, I bit my lower lip as I imagined him bringing a girl over, impossible I thought.
My gaze went back to the rumpled sheets, Jhay never leaves his bed roughly made, Despite my suspicions, my lips curled into a smile when I took note of the scattered pillows with the foam struggling to burst out any minute.
Perhaps they was a pillow fight, my mind went back to the girl I saw and I picked the phone that was resting in my bag and dialed Jhay’s number for the hundredth time, the annoyingly beautiful voice of the voice operator answered again “The number you dial is not reachable at the moment, please try again later, thank you”
I swore as I dropped the phone, my hands were free and I felt a great urge to smash, strangle, stab…destroy, Jhay’s kitchen was a mess, used plates and pots decorate the sink, the cutlery rack had come off, Jhay always told me he wasn’t always able to fix it back whenever it comes off and I would fix it whenever I came over too, smiling sheepishly while teaching him how to go about what he would never learn.
My ears were vibrating when I pulled a knife from under the piles of dirty dishwares, it has changed from it sparkling steel colour to a blur of sticky white and brown, I stared at the knife and could make out my face, rising from cabinet I had leaned on, I started using the knife edge to beat the cupboard that houses plastic bags, containers, and all other stuff, what started as an unconscious action gave way to my vent, I started hitting it with fury,
Ka! Ka!! ka!!! I pictured her in my head, a slim delicate woman with the right curves in the right places and not flat everywhere like me, aaaargh kaaaa!!!!! Kaaaaaa!!!! Kaaaaa!!!! I hit the cupboard harder, I imagined her giggles as he bent to whisper into her ears in front of the eatery I had seen them, the bedsheets,Kaaaa!!!!! Kaaaa!!!! Kaaaaa!!!!
The handle of the knife came off and I continued anyway, the cupboard surface looked like a ugly piece of artwork, the dents from the knife, the ends that got chipped off, I was still hitting the cupboard with the knife when I heard someone come in, leaping from the floor like a Tigress that just sighted a prey, I got to the sitting room in no time, it was Jhay and his shirt was undone, his hair disheveled. He doesn’t look surprised when he saw me and that got me angrier.
He wanted to embrace me but I pushed him off, then I told him I saw him earlier today, with a girl, and she was giggling while he whispers into her ears. I expected him to be shocked but he sighed instead, holding his head in his hands, he had told me calmly that the girl was his cousin and I could call his sister to confirm, yap yap yap. God I felt so stupid.
I became weak in the knees and I crumbled,” oh my God, oh my God “I whispered, I felt miserable for thinking he might have cheated and i remembered the kitchen cabinet, God! I waited for him to leave the room for the restroom, then I grabbed my bag and left!

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend 1 & 2 by ahmstrng(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend 1 & 2 by UncutSk(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend 1 & 2 by rosieflower2(f): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Following
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend 1 & 2 by jonaifame22(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Okay
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend 1 & 2 by ahmstrng(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
EPISODE 2

FEB 14.
Dear Diary,
Jhay thinks am mad, everybody thinks so too, I am not and I swear I am not. I am like every other girl, I am normal even if everybody else think otherwise.
It was a sunny day, I had raised the curtains to allow sunlight enough space in the room I share with my best friend and roommate, she had traveled to Ebonyi to spend valentine with her Fiance and for the first time in six months, I was all alone in the room, I thought of how Jhay would propose one day to me too, would he take me to the beach and have the question written on the sands as Jemila’s fiance had done? Or would he go extra miles like the guys on Bella naija and wedding digest had done? A wistful smile spread over my lips as I remembered the last fight I had with him, perhaps he would call me today and end everything, I shuddered at the thought, besides I had not done anything out of the ordinary, I only ruined his kitchen cupboard, how was I supposed to know it was his cousin he was being lovey dovey with infront of an eatery? Instinct urged me to call and ask for forgiveness since it is valentine, but pride told me to send the middle finger as a text instead, I was in a dilemma when my phone uttered a shrill scream, I nearly fell as my legs twisted among the piles of cloth I had thrown on the floor in preparation for washing, all my excitement slid like warm butter on hot toast as I saw the caller ID, it was an unknown number, my phone conveyed my annoyance as I snapped ‘hello’
‘Would you still be mad at me if I told you am out your front door’? The familiar voice drawled, I yelped as I ran out of my room, forgetting that am braless beneath the jersey I wore, that my mouth is unwashed or that my satin bonnet sat haphazardly on my head, Jhay was standing with a bouquet, a box of God knows what and a card he held up as I opened the door which says ‘I am sorry’ I giggled as I hugged and pull him into the general visitors room, The fat female Porter on duty frowned as she saw him with his flowers and all, that sadist of a woman, she allows no male visitors on valentine’s day, and would complain about not littering the hostel with chocolate wrappers,
‘so…’ I said allowing my pride to take over and bent on not apologizing for sneaking out of his house before he saw his ruined cabinet.
‘I read somewhere the woman is always right, I am here to apologize for making you think I am double dealing… And thanks again for ruining my kitchen cabinet” he looked so adorable as he said that and I gave him a peck on the cheeks, I apologized as well and he asked me to go get dressed, I gave him the “really” look and pecked him again as I was about to leave the visitor’s room, he wanted to pull me in for more but I ran out before he could,
Giggling mischievously, I skirted out of the visitors room to my room, I carefully had my bath, remembering to use the Olay body wash I just bought then I went to knock on Fola’s door so she could do my make up, I was ready in an hour and some minutes, anybody could have thought it was a model on a runway as I strut down the corridor into the visitors room I wonder when being tall, slim without womanly curves became the new hot, I could kill for Beyoncé’s curves.
Jhay took in my dressing with a slight nod and stood up before I got to him, walking briskly towards the door, I was annoyed but I managed to control my annoyance because the nosy porter was watching and I followed him nearly tripping on the tiles, the cackling of the porter followed me out of the hostel, I joined Jhay in the car he brought and sat, expecting him to say something about my looks or my dress, after what seemed like forever, I said in a weak voice,
‘Your mum’s car is sleek’
‘I know right’ he maneuvered the car gently and grinned at me ‘the car is dope mehn, it runs on little fuel, has……’
I shut out the praises of his mum’s car as he went on and on about it, until I caught ‘she is amazing’
‘who?’ I asked,
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend 1 & 2 by ahmstrng(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
‘The car yo, I call her Anita, she is a babe’ he went on grinning and I felt like slapping the grin back into his brain, so he could waste words on his mother’s car but wouldn’t compliment me? we had gotten to the gate when I realized we were at his parents house… ‘what the heck is this’ I turned and demanded an answer from him, ‘well, there is a family dinner and I told them you were coming and….’
‘why will you tell them I was coming when I had not said that’ I screamed and continued raving, when I was done, he was staring at me wide eyed, not knowing what to do, I got out of the car and went to the main road to board a cab back to my hostel.
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend 1 & 2 by ahmstrng(m): 7:00am On Sep 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Photo A Female Facebook Friend Posted / Who Said Nigerians Are Not Creative? / Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.