Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu (21006 Views)

Edo Poll: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2016
Edo
PDP vs APC

Over 1.5goals.
Handicap 1-0
Pdp wins(reason buhari failed Nigerians and gave Nigerians stones instead of bread cry )

Sure bet .merry bet or bet 9ja et al
Stake wisely
Good luck.

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by eruditescholar1(m): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2016
Am ain't from Edo, but Abia. My candid advice for Edo people is to vote for PDP. I don't play politics but I always stand on the truth. In Abia then, I supported APGA against PDP. So you see its not about party ;but how to put the right person for your state to move on. On my way coming back from Abuja, I boarded a bus going to Benin because I couldn't see the one to South East direct due to the time. So I alighted at Auchi poly to board another one to onitsha. Mehn we drove pass oshiomole's home town and someone pointed his house for me to see. My brother, his house is the only good house in his community, the half hazard road under construction is grade C. And I asked the woman if she was sure she yes that she is from edo state. That place should be etsako local government. Since that day, I lost confidence in the former good NLC boss. I was his fan but truth must prevail. Edo should stand for their right. We failed in Abia, though ikpeazu is proving us critics wrong. So next time, I'm giving him my vote. He is gradually bringing back the glory of the giant commercial city, the Japan of Africa. I hardly comment, but I feel that Edo people should please vote for that pastor. I watched their debate. The APC man even knows that he is not the right man for the job. Enough said. Thanks my brothers from South South, I'm reporting from South East

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by ekhai(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2016
WHO IS POSTING THIS FAKE SHIT YOU'RE READING AND RESPONDING TO? OUR ANCESTORS ARE ALREADY ANGRY AT THIS AND I HOPED THEY WILL FORGIVE THE OP. PDP DEFRAUDED THE PALACE OF SEVERAL BILLIONS OF NAIRA AND IZE IYAMU WAS THE SSG AND SOMEBODY IS TELLING YOU THE SAME PALACE IS ENDORSING THE SAID THIEF AND YOU'RE HERE JUBILATING TO IGNORANCE. THE GODS ARE WISE.
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by yekparikpa(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

if you really think that should PDP win, they will probe Oshiomole, then you know nothing about politics

these people are friends behind our back they only try to be enemies in public eyes

why is wike not probing amaechi.

why did oshiomole not probe lucky igbinedion.

only politicians that are extremely greedy gets sacrificed
Wike actually set up a panel headed by OCJ Okocha and Amaechi was indicted. They sent to report to the EFCC But they never invited nor arrested Amaechi.

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by profosenogoboy: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2016
Edo people should know that the result of this election is not just for Edo people alone, it has has a special meaning in the federal government so if you want apc to continue ruling this country vote for apc, if not think otherwise and vote for pdp

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by enomakos(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2016
ekhai:
WHO IS POSTING THIS FAKE SHIT YOU'RE READING AND RESPONDING TO? OUR ANCESTORS ARE ALREADY ANGRY AT THIS AND I HOPED THEY WILL FORGIVE THE OP. PDP DEFRAUDED THE PALACE OF SEVERAL BILLIONS OF NAIRA AND IZE IYAMU WAS THE SSG AND SOMEBODY IS TELLING YOU THE SAME PALACE IS ENDORSING THE SAID THIEF AND YOU'RE HERE JUBILATING TO IGNORANCE. THE GODS ARE WISE.
pdp defraud the palace?what did you mean by this?

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2016
And they said they are fighting corruption. They are just fighting enemies.
yekparikpa:
Wike actually set up a panel headed by OCJ Okocha and Amaechi was indicted. They sent to report to the EFCC But they never invited nor arrested Amaechi.

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by nijanigga: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2016
The group, comprising chiefs from the palace of the Oba of Benin, traditional priests, business owners and professionals, announced the endorsement after a meeting in Benin, the state capital.‎
so oba of benin dey connive with business owners and professionals and are all PDP members
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2016
yekparikpa:

that is it, so mehn let's just leave these politicians....they are in many ways similar

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Edo
PDP vs APC

Over 1.5goals.
Handicap 1-0
Pdp wins(reason buhari failed Nigerians and gave Nigerians stones instead of bread cry )

Sure bet .merry bet or bet 9ja et al
Stake wisely
Good luck.

is it Buhari that is governing Edo state...... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by LorenzoU: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2016
pensive mood as I am waiting for the same people to deny this development but endorsement or not oo naa ur PVC go matter that day
.. same happened with gej we were here counting statistics but didn't vote while Hausa villagers even the unborn had PVC
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by LorDBolton(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2016
Icecomrade:
Endorsement or not.

It's still Edo citizens & residents that will go to the pool come election day, to choose who will govern them.

I really Wish APC loss Edo state, so another government can have an opportunity to probe Oshimole. He has made too much on corruption. Let's be sure he it clean.

If APC continue, the next person will be come in to cover up the out going.

#EdoDecides

Pls reread ur post...u want another person in office just for probing?

Typical thinking from pdp peeps

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by LorDBolton(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2016
eruditescholar1:
Am ain't from Edo, but Abia. My candid advice for Edo people is to vote for PDP. I don't play politics but I always stand on the truth. In Abia then, I supported APGA against PDP. So you see its not about party ;but how to put the right person for your state to move on. On my way coming back from Abuja, I boarded a bus going to Benin because I couldn't see the one to South East direct due to the time. So I alighted at Auchi poly to board another one to onitsha. Mehn we drove pass oshiomole's home town and someone pointed his house for me to see. My brother, his house is the only good house in his community, the half hazard road under construction is grade C. And I asked the woman if she was sure she yes that she is from edo state. That place should be etsako local government. Since that day, I lost confidence in the former good NLC boss. I was his fan but truth must prevail. Edo should stand for their right. We failed in Abia, though ikpeazu is proving us critics wrong. So next time, I'm giving him my vote. He is gradually bringing back the glory of the giant commercial city, the Japan of Africa. I hardly comment, but I feel that Edo people should please vote for that pastor. I watched their debate. The APC man even knows that he is not the right man for the job. Enough said. Thanks my brothers from South South, I'm reporting from South East
U supported apga against a performing governor in ikpeazu....shows u lack the brains to advice others on who to vote

Also pls furnish us with pics of ikpeazu's hometown I believe it's blessed with good roads and Porsche houses after all its been more than a year +

Even an intellectually challenged person can discern from ur post that you sum up the problem of easterners...aproko mentality always suggesting ways others can improve their state, that is why many of you flock to other regions too if you had a knack for choosing good leaders by now the east would be well developed.

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by soliddust2020: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

if you really think that should PDP win, they will probe Oshiomole, then you know nothing about politics

these people are friends behind our back they only try to be enemies in public eyes

why is wike not probing amaechi

1000 likes for your comment. i have worked with politicians and i can say that most of them are friends behind the scenes. amaechi and wike still dey share boose and women like the way they shared river state. youths should not take them seriously.

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by LorDBolton(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2016
Zico5:
Mtchewww, if Apc can't prove any big deal, is it PDP that will pull a string. Where is delta state with all their oil money not to talk of Edo. The devil u know is better than new friend. Edo people will hear it big time if PDP is voted in. Those people have no direction, their main deal is to loot, loot and loot. We should be careful of these useless people calling themselves elders. They are all thieves.

Bros azzin i just dey laugh delta dey there stagnant under pdp for 16years+. But these same people coming here to harass oshiomole.

Bayelsa can't pay salary but pdp are blasting oshiomole?

Infact pdp supporters are stingy o why can't they tell us who their supplier is, cos whatever they are smoking is high-grade

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Trybes(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2016
Good news coming from Edo state. I hope vanguard, guardian have also carried this news.

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2016
Edo voters will decide who their next governor is & not all these Internet supporters that will not even vote that day. Mind you it is a physical affairs not hidden Internet voters
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Otugo007(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2016
login123:
Pure lies!!!! Which Benin Palace Chiefs? PdP thieves. No Benin chiefs will support PDP o...they are lying. PDP is broke in Edo State, they are looking for power to begin their looting skills... Worst of Oshio is by far better than anybody in PDP, see all the people campaigning for PDP are confirmed thieves? people who led the state backward for 8years..my people be wise.
If we don't want APC again, let think outside the box and vote for a different party ...never pdp.

Nb- there is a saying - tell me your friends and l ll tell u who u are. POI friends are igbinedions and Aninis and Tom Ikimi...

Let me ask this question? Why is S.Ogbemudia whom the Edo people respect so much not campaigning for PDP
[color=#006600][/color]

Apart from igbinedion, Ize iyamu and tomi kimi are the ones who make Oshiomole the governor of edo state in his first tenure. Oshiomole was formally in Labour party before he decamp to the then action Congress.
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by anonimi: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2016
seguno2:
No sensible Edo person will vote for APC after Aisha Buhari called all their women prostitutes.

So true.
Only dumb, dull and daft Edo people can vote such abusive & insultive born-to-rule party leadership.

Ishilove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

His Excellency the executive governor, of Edo State, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole, and our dear mother Hajia Aisha Oshiomole, His excellency the deputy governor of Edo state and his able and beautiful wife, the wife of our ... the wife of the chairman of our great party Mrs Oyegun, our zonal national woman leader, our state woman leader, the wives of the governors with me and the wives of the former governors that are with me, and the ones that we met here.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, we are here in Edo to see my sisters and mothers. The moment the executive governor started introducing some women to me, I know* that I am in the right place and I met the right APC women. ((crowd cheers)) This is what is called digital! These are digital women! I am so delighted to be here and I am overwhelmed by the reception I got from the women of Edo state.

We are not here to campaign but to say a very good thank you, a very very big thank you to my sister the wife of the deputy governor, the commissioner for women affairs, the wife of the chairman of the party, the zonal woman leader, and the state woman leader for the job well done they’ve been doing in educating the electorate in Edo state.

In each zone of the country we have peculiar problems; our problems differs*. For me in this zone, girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems, though I know there is unemployment. The unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader, he was a leader, he led Nigeria some decades ago, and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.

For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear*, but they shouldn’t because we are all yearning for change. The insecurity of the country, the very very very bad healthcare system, lack of education and other basic necessities that people are lacking. I think they need somebody like him now, and already some years back he have* been contesting. They have painted him black using religion. I’m happy today Nigerians discovered that they use religion as a cover to loot Nigeria to nonsense*. They’ve grounded the country. Whoever talks to you about religion in this country, a politician that can talk to you about religion, he is a liar. He is a liar, he wants to loot! He wants to loot the little resources you supposed* to enjoy, so say no to politics, comparing it, matching it with religion to deceive people.

I’m here today to let Edo women know that when my husband elected* into the office of the ... president of the federal republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history. The insecurity, the girl-child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the south-east will come to an end. There must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that can make the girl-child comfortable wherever she is in this country. She doesn’t need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere. It is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard* moral society for her to live, get married, have children, train them ... train them and also mould them to become the future of our leaders*.

We’re here today to also educate you and to let you know that the collection of PVCs is important. You collect your PVC and don’t sell it. Don’t ever sell it. Don’t ever sell it; it’s like selling your future again. When you sell it for five thousand, you won't see five thousand* again till after four years, which is too bad for you. Get your PVC, vote for APC, vote for freedom, vote for new Nigeria. Good security, good education, good health care, good road* and all the basic necessities should be given to you.

I thank you all for being here this afternoon, being under the sun for hours waiting to see me. Thank you so much, I love you all. Thank you, thank you so much.

Last week ... sorry last week we lost a sister, a mother, a former woman leader, Mrs Modinat Omoduwa. Can we have a one minute silence* for her…
((8 second pause))
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Thank you so much.

APC!! APC!! APC!! Edo!! Edo!! Nigeria!!

God bless you all.

* -> Verbatim

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2016
soliddust2020:

1000 likes for your comment. i have worked with politicians and i can say that most of them are friends behind the scenes. amaechi and wike still dey share boose and women like the way they shared river state. youths should not take them seriously.

Na so jare
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by anonimi: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2016
LorDBolton:
Bros azzin i just dey laugh delta dey there stagnant under pdp for 16years+. But these same people coming here to harass oshiomole.

Bayelsa can't pay salary but pdp are blasting oshiomole?

Infact pdp supporters are stingy o why can't they tell us who their supplier is, cos whatever they are smoking is high-grade

Has Baba Kabiru in Osogbo paid Osun workers.
No.
Instead he is chopping N19 billion food in his state house.
Bunch of e-diotas gbogbo. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by anonimi: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

Why is Buhari probing Jonathan's administration?
Are you talking about the same Wike and Amaechi or there is another set of personalities with the same names?

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

ijekul:
As the Judicial Commission of Inquiry set up by the Rivers State Government to probe the sale of valued assets of the state and other matters continued its sitting on Friday, the technical consultant to the state on the monorail project, Arcus Gibbs revealed that  he advised former Governor Chibuike Amaechi against continuing with the project.

Managing Director of Arcus Gibbs Nig Ltd, Wiero Viguezang, however said his company gave the advice only after collecting N22.9bn from the Rivers State Government since its services were enlisted in March 1, 2010.

Viguezang spoke when he appeared before the commission to explain the role played by his company in the monorail project being probed by the commission.

While being cross-examined by counsel to the commission, Dr. Zaccheus Adangor, Viguezang, stated that the monorail project was no longer tenable considering the shortfall in the state’s revenue and the inability of its original technical and equity partners, TSI Nig Ltd, headed by the former military administrator of Rivers State, Brig-Gen Anthony Ukpo (Rtd.), to fulfil its obligations to contribute 80 per cent of its equity holdings.

He disclosed that the state owes his company N1.1bn for its services.
He also said the company had in a letter to the Rivers State through the ministry of transport, in April, made a six-point recommendation to the Rivers State on how to unbundle the monorail project in such a way that the state government can salvage some financial benefits out of the N33.9bn so far invested in the project. The monorail project was originally estimated to cost about Euros2250m.

The technical partner had in its sixth point of recommendation suggested to the Rivers State Government to unbundle the monorail project and approach the manufacturers of the mechanical components and rail tracks in Germany and exploit the possibility of reselling components at a lower price to the manufacturers.

He said the company also advised the state government to consider the option of using the monorail facilities for other commercially viable purposes, mentioning the spaces between pillars and surrounding areas of the monorail project, stressing that the area between Azikiwe Road and the UTC axis could be put into very fruitful commercial purpose.
Viguezang also told the commission that his company and the state government had planned to unveil the monorail project last April specifically to mislead the people of Rivers State into thinking that the project, which has gulped N33.9bn, was still on course.

He admitted that his company wrote a memo to the commissioner for transport to arrange the unveiling of the project essentially for media coverage since the project was “technically uncompleted”. 

According to Viguezang, “We actually wrote to the ministry of transport in January, to arrange for the governor to unveil the monorail project in April for the attention and coverage of the media based on the expectation of the people of the state.”

When asked to clarify if the unveiling was to deceive the people of Rivers State into believing that the controversial monorail project was ready, Viguezang admitted; “It was to deceive the people into believing that the monorail project was at last ready”.

The managing director, however, stressed that “apart from the media coverage and public attention that it is expected to generate, the monorail was not technically and commercially ready. Only phase 1a within phase 1 of the project was ready. So, there was no way the public would have been able to use the monorail as at April when we asked the ministry of transport to unveil the project to the media”.

Viguezang admitted that the Rivers State government enlisted services of Arcus Gibbs at the cost of N600 million from March 1, 2010 to December 1, 2010, after the memorandum of understanding (MoU) with TSI collapsed because TSI could not raise revenue to fulfil the payment of its 80 per cent equity share capital.

He stated that part of its role as the technical service provider to the Rivers State government concerning the monorail project was to evaluate and assess the activities of TSI and give an independent opinion to the Rivers State government.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-technical-consultants-advised-amaechi-against-monorail-project-after-collecting-n22bn/218811/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by LorDBolton(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
anonimi:

Has Baba Kabiru in Osogbo paid Osun workers.
No.
Instead he is chopping N19 billion food in his state house.
Bunch of e-diotas gbogbo. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

Usually I ignore illiterates

But lemme make an exception

Population : osun >. Bayelsa
Allocation: bayelsa > osun

So what's dicksons excuse in bayelsa? Which road is he constructing?

Which school is he renovating/ constructing

Anyway ciao

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Rector249(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by anonimi: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
LorDBolton:
Usually I ignore illiterates

But lemme make an exception

Population : osun >. Bayelsa
Allocation: bayelsa > osun

So what's dicksons excuse in bayelsa? Which road is he constructing?

Which school is he renovating/ constructing

Anyway ciao

You forgot to state the population of both states oh.
While you are getting that information, shall we praise and adore Baba Kabiru for completing his airport with the longest runway while accumulating so much DEBT along the way, which has made the state financially unsustainable and not viable.
One must be a zombie to not flog these governors who take us all for a ride.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2476155_aregbesolaairportcompletionpromise2014_jpeg7fac7bf803cd9410c988d3f00821ea7f

Firefire:
As a rejoinder to this publication: https://www.nairaland.com/2872621/aregbesola-inflated-airport-contract-n11.5bn#42080710

Femi Makinde, Osogbo

The Osun State Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola, has said he deserves commendation for building the Moshood Abiola International Airport at Ido-Osun, Osun State, for N11.5bn.

A consultant to the state government on information, Mr. Sunday Akere, who spoke on behalf of the governor, said this in a telephone interview with our correspondent on Tuesday.

He said the contract was not inflated to siphon the state’s resources as alleged by the Peoples Democratic Party.

He said the increase in the contract sum was necessitated by the inflation caused by the fall of the naira.

Akere said, “The PDP in Osun should be ignored, they are just seeking relevance. They should find out how much PDP states like Akwa Ibom, Gombe and others built their airports.

“When former President Goodluck Jonathan was in power, he said he added an additional airstrip to the Nnamdi Azikiwi International Airport, Abuja with N36bn. We should be commended for building an airport with N11.5bn.

“If we are building a complete airport with a hanger and other facilities for N11.5bn, then we should be commended. The governor deserves commendation.”

Akere also said the initial cost of the airport was underestimated.

But the PDP accused the governor of increasing unilaterally the contract sum of the airport from N4.5bn to N15.5bn.

The Director of Media and Strategy of the Osun PDP, Mr. Diran Odeyemi, said this in a statement on Sunday.

The statement read, “We are aware that Governor Rauf Aregbesola, on January 8, 2016 through a letter with reference number SP/S96/1/vi/348 re-awarded the airport contract to the same contractor and a payment of N472m was paid as take-off sum.

“The same company had earlier been paid N2.7bn for the same project without any serious work done on the project.

The PDP also accused the governor of inflating the contract sum in order to embezzle the bailout funds it got from the Central Bank of Nigeria.

The opposition party lamented that workers in the employ of the state were languishing in hunger as a result of unpaid salaries.

The party had said, “We are calling on the President and anti-graft agencies to send a secret team to the site of the so-called Moshood Abiola International Airport, Ido-Osun, to confirm what the government and the airport company had done with the N2.7bn taken from the purse of the state on December 14, 2012.

“Out of the amount, N2.5bn was sourced as a loan from a bank to be repaid monthly at N100m from the SURE-P funds. That loan is now part of the N88bn restructured for the state by the Central Bank for repayment till the year 2034 shocked.”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3313876_inflatess_jpegedf527ceff41723c0a8e914a1c8e7dc8

http://www.punchng.com/aregbesola-admits-increasing-airport-contract-by-n7bn/

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by keynesstreet2: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
lyricalz:
South south = PDP, who no know b4? Oshi-omo-ole go cry tire.
Militant you better stay in the creek... The election isn't met for you guys.

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by gustavo281: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Icecomrade: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
LorDBolton:

Pls reread ur post...u want another person in office just for probing?

Typical thinking from pdp peeps

Everyone got divergent political interest. Share yours and leave mind.
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Icecomrade: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

Let APC lose first
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by ogmask: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
ifyalways:
Good.

Osho should go and retire with Iara or better still relocate to Abuja.

Wetin concern Lara for this one na? All dis mannequin for nairaland sef. Is this jealousy or what?
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by ogmask: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
yekparikpa:

1. OCJ Okocha did not head any panel of enquiry in rivers.
2. If a report indicts Amaechi they do not need the Efcc to prosecute him.
3. Always check your source of info befor posting.
Tnx.
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by eruditescholar1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
LorDBolton:

U supported apga against a performing governor in ikpeazu....shows u lack the brains to advice others on who to vote

Also pls furnish us with pics of ikpeazu's hometown I believe it's blessed with good roads and Porsche houses after all its been more than a year +

Even an intellectually challenged person can discern from ur post that you sum up the problem of easterners...aproko mentality always suggesting ways others can improve their state, that is why many of you flock to other regions too if you had a knack for choosing good leaders by now the east would be well developed.

come to obingwa where he came from and see things for yourself. Don't stay in lagos or Benin and tell me what is happening under my nose. In less than one year in office, ikpeazu has done more than your wicked oshiomole who couldn't hide his wild instinct to deal with a poor Street vendor. Please go ahead and vote your saint APC that is fighting enemies instead of corruption.

Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine / Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Sokoto State / Doyin Okupe Blasts Nigerians On Twitter For His Commendation Of EFCC Officials

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81