Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu (21008 Views)

Edo Poll: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by ogmask: 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
eruditescholar1:
Am ain't from Edo, but Abia. My candid advice for Edo people is to vote for PDP. I don't play politics but I always stand on the truth. In Abia then, I supported APGA against PDP. So you see its not about party ;but how to put the right person for your state to move on. On my way coming back from Abuja, I boarded a bus going to Benin because I couldn't see the one to South East direct due to the time. So I alighted at Auchi poly to board another one to onitsha. Mehn we drove pass oshiomole's home town and someone pointed his house for me to see. My brother, his house is the only good house in his community, the half hazard road under construction is grade C. And I asked the woman if she was sure she yes that she is from edo state. That place should be etsako local government. Since that day, I lost confidence in the former good NLC boss. I was his fan but truth must prevail. Edo should stand for their right. We failed in Abia, though ikpeazu is proving us critics wrong. So next time, I'm giving him my vote. He is gradually bringing back the glory of the giant commercial city, the Japan of Africa. I hardly comment, but I feel that Edo people should please vote for that pastor. I watched their debate. The APC man even knows that he is not the right man for the job. Enough said. Thanks my brothers from South South, I'm reporting from South East

Wetin concern u with Edo politics when ur Abia is a hell hole. Your hatred for buhari will not allow u see what Oshiomole has done in Edo but u will rather come here to lie that you pass thru his village. Ask your brothers who pass thru Benin daily what the place looked like befor Oshiomole came in. If it is development pdp should not even be allowed to present a candidate not to talk of attending a debate. The problem is not Oshiomole but the system. Those that are shouting like u know nothing about politics in Nigeria , you see things only from your myopic point of view. What else will POI do than bring back the dark days of the pdp, the days when Lucky igbinedion was gov yet Edo pple suffered economic and infrastructure decay, the days when Tony Anenih was works and housing minister yet not a single deliberate Fed presence.
Pls go take care of your dirty aba and your gov who was imposed on you by the worst gov in Nigeria, Theodore Orji, yet he is not a stooge in your estimation.
You are a hypocrite to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by justwords(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Nobody wants to be associated with failure!
Say No To APC!!!
And yes to? PDP? Revisit the Edo history... More so, this election is now closely looking like the igbinedion's versus the Edo people.... Only of course the house of Igbinedion seems to be coming in the guise/cloak of Iyamu... But read the handwritings... This is Igbinedion's third term bidding... Strategically disguised... God help Edo people...
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by LorDBolton(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
eruditescholar1:
come to obingwa where he came from and see things for yourself. Don't stay in lagos or Benin and tell me what is happening under my nose. In less than one year in office, ikpeazu has done more than your wicked oshiomole who couldn't hide his wild instinct to deal with a poor Street vendor. Please go ahead and vote your saint APC that is fighting enemies instead of corruption.

Typical pdp illiterate talk, u that is there abeg furnish us with pics of ikpeazu projects in his hometown or shut up!

As for the other useless example
The keyword there is 'poor'. That is why naija will never move forward

People like you want pity not development...

Yes she should go and die...he kept rebuking her and she kept begging & grovelling at his feet like he was a god.

If you have even bothered to watch the video with ur eyes & not anus u would realise he was uncomfortable with her constant harassment he got angry and lashed out...he's human.
i've watched that video over & over again and I applaud the governor if he wasn't there the task force would cave in & tomorrow same woman will return to Same spot.

The law is the law...

As for fighting enemies not corruption I will ask you
*why ikpeazu hasn't probed orji?
*Are you saying orji didn't steal?
*Are you saying orji is a saint because he is in pdp?
*doesnt that mean orji installed ikpeazu to clean up his mess?

Since friends cannot. Fight friends then enemies can definitely fight themselves

Wike was so quick to probe amaechi cos he was apc but in other pdp states nobody probe any predecessor .

the only state where a new gov from same party emerged (lagos) ambode probed fashola.

So bow ur head in shame o lover of corruption.

Typical pdp ignant fellow

1 Like

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Ishilove: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
anonimi:

So true.
Only dumb, dull and daft Edo people can vote such abusive & insultive born-to-rule party leadership.

Lol. Guy I get so many mentions from you alone. Shey na Aisha dey vex you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by july66: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jalapa03:

http://www.bookspen.com/benin-palace-chiefs-endorse-ize-iyamu/
I expect the people to decide though I would have preferred another party to win the election. Simple reason being that Comrade has been calling everyone thief. Let another party come & try him & let's see if he is clean. That's my only reason o. He has been battling to enthrone a successor to cover his tracks because its obvious he is a yam eater.
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by livingoracle: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by livingoracle: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Even the Bible warned us to be careful with those that chant CHANGE. God saw it coming and He warned us in His Holy Writ of its consequences if we vote the CHANGE MANTRAS.. I just dey laugh grin grin grin Naija never see anything. Welcome aboard!
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by colosa: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
POI was instrumental to the little achievement in the first tenure of osho and pull out in the second tenure after helping him to get der but he saw that osho was no longer focus and well all can see that he didn't do anything in his second tenure. POI has remain a man of integrity.
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Gkemz: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Who is not tired of APC government. Nigerians can't wait to see Buhari and APC kicked out of Nigerian politics 2019
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Henricarter(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Zico5:
Mtchewww, if Apc can't prove any big deal, is it PDP that will pull a string. Where is delta state with all their oil money not to talk of Edo. The devil u know is better than new friend. Edo people will hear it big time if PDP is voted in. Those people have no direction, their main deal is to loot, loot and loot. We should be careful of these useless people calling themselves elders. They are all thieves.
. Yu be mumu that's @ll
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by ekhai(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2016
enomakos:
pdp defraud the palace?what did you mean by this?
THE MONTHLY allocation to OBA'S PALACE IS 10 MILLION NAIRA. AND IN THE 8 YEARS OF LUCKY IGBINEDION AND IZE IYAMU AS SSG WERE PAYING 2 MILLION NAIRA TO THE PALACE. THAT'S 8 MILLION PER MONTH SHORT. 96 MILLIONS PER YEAR × 8 YEARS WILL GIVE YOU HOW MUCH THEY HAVE DEFRAUDED THE PALACE OF.
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by enomakos(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2016
ekhai:
THE MONTHLY allocation to OBA'S PALACE IS 10 MILLION NAIRA. AND IN THE 8 YEARS OF LUCKY IGBINEDION AND IZE IYAMU AS SSG WERE PAYING 2 MILLION NAIRA TO THE PALACE. THAT'S 8 MILLION PER MONTH SHORT. 96 MILLIONS PER YEAR × 8 YEARS WILL GIVE YOU HOW MUCH THEY HAVE DEFRAUDED THE PALACE OF.
really? Thanks bro,do you work in the palace?
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by ekhai(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
enomakos:
really? Thanks bro,do you work in the palace?
WHEN PRESENT GOVERNMENT OF ADAMS OSHIOMOLE BROUGHT THE FIRST PALACE ALLOCATION TO THE OBA, WHEN HE ASSUMED OFFICE, THE OBA ASKED WHY IS SO MUCH GIVING TO HIM? OSHIOMOLE TOLD THE OBA THAT'S THE STATUTORY ALLOCATION FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. THE OBA SAID THE LAST GOVERNMENT WAS GIVING HIM 2 MILLION. THAT WAS WHEN OBA MADE THAT STATEMENT "" MY SON FROM THE OTHER SIDE""" THAT'S COMMONLY USED TO DAY.
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by enomakos(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
ekhai:
WHEN PRESENT GOVERNMENT OF ADAMS OSHIOMOLE BROUGHT THE FIRST PALACE ALLOCATION TO THE OBA, WHEN HE ASSUMED OFFICE, THE OBA ASKED WHY IS SO MUCH GIVING TO HIM? OSHIOMOLE TOLD THE OBA THAT'S THE STATUTORY ALLOCATION FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. THE OBA SAID THE LAST GOVERNMENT WAS GIVING HIM 2 MILLION. THAT WAS WHEN OBA MADE THAT STATEMENT "" MY SON FROM THE OTHER SIDE""" THAT'S COMMONLY USED TO DAY.
thanks i remember that now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Liman Refutes DSS Allegations; Threatens To Abandon Profession / Court Strikes Out Buhari’s Suit Against AIT / Court Fines Sahara Reporters N4bn For Saraki Libel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.