Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

How To Start A Fashion Business Without Sewing A Single Clothe (part 1) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Fashion Business Without Sewing A Single Clothe (part 1) (898 Views)

Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? / Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) / SCORPION TRADE: A Single Black Scorpion Can Earn You $50,000 -aljazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Fashion Business Without Sewing A Single Clothe (part 1) by Supnaija(m): 3:49am On Sep 18, 2016
First off, thumbs up to all who bought my manual on how i make N2000 daily with my phone. Those who procrastinated or were thinking I wanted to rob them of their precious N500 SORRY O. If you are still interested in getting it its now N1000.

Moving on....

I would like to share with you how to start a fashion business without sewing a single clothe. FREE of charge, I am not asking for anything in return but if anyone would like to donate to my account, I will appreciate it or if you won dash me something. Like right now I desire two things

1. A better laptop with higher RAM and graphics card to do some cool stuff with after effects and premier pro.
2. An electric guitar. Yes I won learn am, I actually want to be a rock star. (crazy I know)

So if you can donate any of the two mentioned above, I will be grateful.

So bear in mind this not for native wears, this is for yankee clothing and fashion. Although you fit still use the brain from here to achieve what you desire.

Also note that this is an importation business, so you guys asking about import business, here it is.

1. Go to Alibaba.com and search whatever clothe you want. When you find it, email the seller and ask them if you can customize the clothes with tags. This means that your company name will appear on the clothes. Like say na you sow am.
They are different types of tags you will find, paper and clothe tags.
One time I wanted to import ladies bags and they offered to tag my name on each bag like an inscription, like say na me design the bag. I felt that was cool.

2. Bargain with the seller who can deliver. And request that a number of clothes be sent to you. The reason for this is. Most sellers prefer to send at least 100 pieces. If your money no reach, simply talk to them about it, they can send 50 instead. You go pay shipping oh, so talk to them about that too

3. Get your package which should arrive in less than a month and sell it on Konga, jumia and or boutiques. Or better still get a website do some SEO and promote using instagram or Facebook ads or newspaper and you are good to go.

So why alibaba. The cost of items there are crazy cheap. So for that reason they prefer selling in bulk.

How you can make your money
Let me use men shirts as an example
The price ranges from 50cents to $2 thats about N200 - N800 (i no know dollar rate now just assuming its N400 per dollar)
Shirt normally costs N1500 and above. That means there's a possibility you can make twice your money from each sale. Think am.

Type of fashion items to sell
Men tops
Ladies evening gowns (e resemble native but really cool)
Jeans
Ladies' handbags
Necklaces and bracelets
Etc

Visit Alibaba.com and run a search.

This is part one. I will post part two of this which requires no upfront payment to the seller and no shipping costs. Just free with your only requirement being setting up a facebook page and promotinng it.

So if you need any help. ONLY WHATSAPP 08174223203 or drop a comment below. Remember to dash me something. grin
Have a wonderful day.

Re: How To Start A Fashion Business Without Sewing A Single Clothe (part 1) by Loveprince: 5:45am On Sep 18, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

New Arrivals Of Grade Aaa And Creme Bales Available. / What Side Business Have You Been Able To Earn From Of Late? Please Share! / How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.