Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) (60247 Views)

We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects / 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos / "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by buckyfof(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2016
You are in deep sh*t

U went to steal bank money, all d manager needs to do is give whoever is in charge of dt case chicken change

Inside dat jail, d naija police will come at u in ways dat u ve never imagined

1 Like

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by holluwai(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2016
Na to blame Bihari remain
Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by chimah3(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2016
Heheeee!!!

If we blame them for making these guys desperate they will vex!!

But I'm happy we all know the truth and the reason for crime increase!!!
Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by SonofDevil: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2016
If igbo boy no dey among the criminals.
somebody should shatter skull with bulletsgrin
Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by HemmanuelRichy(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Checks name
Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by fileswizard1981: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2016
Soonest,they will be charged to one Stupid Magistrate court were by one Stupid Judge will sentence the accused to Jail.But when it comes to the issue of Corrupt Nigerian Politicians,that same Judge will tell you the politician's offence is bail-able!!!

1 Like

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by farihafaheemah(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
grin cheesy na dem grin cheesy

Omo FRAUDuduwa grin cheesy
Ezurike peter and Ochenchi Israel are yoruba? You need deliverance. May God deliver you from ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by jackie3B(f): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2016
big mouth......oyah go rest for kirikiri.
Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by nijanigga: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:
o

nop..
the right question should be.

THE PROBABLITY DAT ABOBAKUS WILL INVOLVE IN YAHOOYAHOO AND FRAUD CRIME IS WHAT?.
ipod, your head is so flat and you can't see that there is no aboki's name inside, these fraudsters. go carry drug for Indonesia.
get rich or die trying.
Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by 9inches(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2016
These days, dogs eat the bones hung on their necks.
Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2016
nijanigga:

ipod, your head is so flat and you can't see that there is no aboki's name inside, these fraudsters. go carry drug for Indonesia.
get rich or die trying.

ok
u are coneheaded blood sucking fulani herdsman.
d blood of the innocents u killed will soon come for ur head
mark my words.

and quaote me tomorrow and get ur ass whipped online.
today im with God..
cheers grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by vanbonattel: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2016
Which state is he from?

NCAN, Ikeja branch

1 Like

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by vanbonattel: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

ok
u are coneheaded blood sucking fulani herdsman.
d blood of the innocents u killed will soon come for ur head
mark my words.

and quaote me tomorrow and get ur ass whipped online.
today im with God..
cheers grin

You dey brutal o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by vanbonattel: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2016
SonofDevil:
If igbo boy no dey among the criminals.
somebody should shatter skull with bulletsgrin

Of course the leading criminal must be yoruba as usual grin

3 Likes

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by gustav25: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2016
nijanigga:

get rich or die trying.
shut up cone head

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2016
vanbonattel:

You dey brutal o grin
lol my brother. diz guyz dont deserve it soft. bcoz some1 will be trying not to be tribal but they keep provoking d person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by vanbonattel: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

lol my brother.
diz guyz dont deserve it soft.
bcoz some1 will be trying not to be tribal but they keep provoking d person.

I no dey look face again sef grin
Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by Cubeet2: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2016
Afonjas

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by elvisdaniels(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2016
farihafaheemah:

Ezurike peter and Ochenchi Israel are yoruba? You need deliverance. May God deliver you from ethnicity.
Ochenchi is middle belt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2016
Yoruba! Very skilful in fraud and window-dressing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by smithereen: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2016
The amount of skills in this crime is enough to make a movie.
Why not put all that brain to something positive?

1 Like

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by Cubeet2: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2016
When it comes to Fraud, Rape,Rituals, Juju, Fake Alfa, Fake Pastors, even terrorism,then leave it for the" Fraudisticated " Yolobarudeens aka Cone Heads aka Abobakus aka Afonjas

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by cunley(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2016
Cubeet2:
When it comes to Fraud, Rape,Rituals, Juju, Fake Alfa, Fake Pastors, even terrorism,then leave it for the" Fraudisticated " Yolobarudeens aka Cone Heads aka Abobakus aka Afonjas

Ode leleyi oooo!
Receive sense in Ojukwu name
Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
angry angry angry angry angry over to u name checker angry angry

You are always saying this, why??
Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by Leopantro: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2016
I know the bank.
Stanbic.

someone complained of exactly the same procedure last week on NL.

check the crime section.

A social media user on Instagram (a.okelawal) took to his page to complain about how a financial institution, Stanbic IBTC, messed up his account and wants a payment of N170,000 to correct the said mistake.
He wrote:
This is the Story of How Stanbic Ibtc @stanbicibtc MESSED up my account and asked me to pay 170k (i.e. 170,000) for THEIR mistake.
In June, I made a mistake by trusting Stanbic with a couple of transactions on amazon. The following payments were made:
15th of June – 62,553.58
16th of June – 62,528.44
17th of June – 2 transactions of 62,616.43 each.
The money was debited from my account on the same day as the transaction was made and my account was used up until the 13th of July with the balance of 26,881.62 or so I thought.
Between the 15th of July and 17th of July, I tried to access my account but I was unable to and I thought it was just a fault with my card. Just for me to sign up into my online profile and what I saw as my effective balance changed my understanding of life. I saw -144,308.72. YES, A NEGATIVE BALANCE OF ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FOUR THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHT NAIRA. I thought it was a mistake and wrote to the bank and went to a branch at yaba and palms. Today is the 9th of September 2016 and after writing letters and visiting their branches, I was told that it was my fault and that I would have to pay.
I am now processing my legal response to all of this but before then, this is to warn you to NEVER use this bank for any foreign transaction. Infact, just don’t use them at all for safety.
Have a nice day.
www.reporterng.com/2016/09/stanbic-ibtc-wants-me-to-pay-n170k-for-thier-mistake-customer-laments/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by cunley(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2016
chibuikegn:
Yoruba! Very skilful in fraud and window-dressing.

Chai!na so una go dey reason for una biafra?
Mumus like you go plenty for una land
Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2016
undecided undecided
ellacute45:

You are always saying this, why??
Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by kenmaro: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2016
dre11:

CONFESSION OF A FRAUDSTER: HOW WE STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE’S BANK ACCOUNTS

http://tribuneonlineng.com/confession-fraudster-steal-money-peoples-bank-accounts/

I don't understand the motive behind hiding a criminals face. This man has accepted his conviction to the crime, so he is a crminal and deserves a public show of shame so as to discourage him from commiting a crime subsequently, to deter other public viewers from crime, and possibly for other of his public victims, partners, friends, and colleagues to identify him.

1 Like

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2016
cunley:

Chai!na so una go dey reason for una biafra?
Mumus like you go plenty for una land
Hahaha! E pain am wella. Be like say na him mama brother be that. Prepare to be visiting him in d jail every weekend

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by GoodSide: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2016
psquare sing am back then i think in 2010 or so
if you do me ai do you man no go vex
yhu chop me ,i chop you man no go vex
you scam me ai scam you,man no go vex,man no go vex,man no go vex.
intl yahoo don hard now.ogunmeh nor come dey work for maye again,so men gat to fall bac to local.
dis guys were balling.
making 4mil a month.
200k daily.
men una pass all those yeyebrities o.
olamide go dey beg una for sites and maye

once money don pass 2million.na to move comot naija
but dis greedy guys ddnt think ahead.
men rot in jail you ugly headed disgusting fhucking bastard.
Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by Einl(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2016
I work in a bank...and the story doesn't make sense.

Increase his limit how Block his number how How did they withdraw Which staff initiated the transaction?? Which staff verified or authorised it Please rewrite the story.

2 Likes

Re: How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
undecided undecided

Awon name checker undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship / Naa Dromor Adjei Is Dead! Pastor Glitter Sower's Daughter Drugged By Man / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.