Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Beware Of This Phoney Nairalander - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of This Phoney Nairalander (1415 Views)

BEWARE OF SCAMS LIKE THIS / Beware Of Trailer Drivers On Long Distance Journeys / Beware Of This Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Phoney Nairalander by Abuzola(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
Hahahaha, bad girl, i feel you, show those boys their level,
Re: Beware Of This Phoney Nairalander by manmustwac(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
So what has this topic got to do with christianity Moved to nairaland section
Re: Beware Of This Phoney Nairalander by Epi: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2009
@poster

I think this mamagee is funny. she cracks me up with her short and brief responses grin grin
Re: Beware Of This Phoney Nairalander by mamagee6(f): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
babaearly:

Her name is mama_gee. She acts like a saint up here but uses the F word without control in another thread. Check out "Eminem Sucks" in the Rap battle thread.
Peace.

What a bitchass motherfucking little cunt. cool cool
Re: Beware Of This Phoney Nairalander by aieromon(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2009
Give them what they askin' for mama.
Them no reach tongue
Re: Beware Of This Phoney Nairalander by dani1luv: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2009
Some peeps are just too dumb for my liking undecided

(1) (2)

Please I Need An Helper That Can Help Me Out Of My Debts. / OOU Convocation At Last!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.