Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

#Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS (2224 Views)

Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally / Anti Biafra Campaign / Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2016
Some of them will say O even if Mr Biafraudd is Yoruba... Oh he's Hausa.. Oh he has an Igbo interpreter close to him. Some things I say Google interpreter can't i have proved it before...
Now this is in Radio Biafra london... They have Tripob, have massob have Ipob all for leadership of Biafra...
Now Ohaneze Ndi are saying they don't want Biafra... See screenshot below... Those Yoruba blamers can u say this people are also Yorubas?

So don't deceive yourself that all Igbos support Biafra I actually have a reason why I don't ...

1 Like

Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by acenazt: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2016
I go allow biafrans go
Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2016
I want to hear some Igbos calling Ohaneze elders Yorubas that's a I want to hear grin
Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by Emycord: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
See how you humiliate ursef so this is why you created this thread to hate us insult our elders? Divide and rule ? You failed we dont do such. God bless the republic. Of ...... (dodges ban) rushese out of thread before mynd44 arrives
BiafraudExposed:
I want to hear some Igbos calling Ohaneze elders Yorubas that's a I want to hear grin
Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Man I have a video on my phone... My mom and I were stopped by the police at Ubakala Junction...
You can hear them speak fluent Igbo... Some of you will say oh my mom is Yoruba she went to Igbo school.. She was begging them but because of a missing number on the windscreen she was charged 25 thousand naira by her fellow Igbo police...

I want to upload that video but needed my system to blur her face. Before next week I will install a new power director 14 to blur it...

And my next topic might be igbos we are useless...

One day a fellow Igbo police held us... And Hausa man insulted us that we are not ashamed that have we see any Hausa police bring fellow Hausa here... Finally our taxi man paid 4000 naira for expired drivers license... But section 214 sub 2 sub section b of the 1999 constitution enunciated that the only function a police has is which is given by law... By convention it is the function of the road safety to check drivers license... To know if you're liable to drive and the road is safe with u driving... So as the Nigerian police art constitution...

1 Like

Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
But an Igbo police withstanding that charged us... Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
These are the elders that witness the war
Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2016
Say No To Biafra Is A Fraud

2 Likes

Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by Emycord: 2:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Bro biafrans have spoken. Respect thier wish its a democracy. At least you believe in nigeria let other express themselves now
Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by Caseless: 2:15am On Sep 24, 2016
They have no respect for the elders at all.
Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 24, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Some of them will say O even if Mr Biafraudd is Yoruba... Oh he's Hausa.. Oh he has an Igbo interpreter close to him. Some things I say Google interpreter can't i have proved it before...
Now this is in Radio Biafra london... They have Tripob, have massob have Ipob all for leadership of Biafra...
Now Ohaneze Ndi are saying they don't want Biafra... See screenshot below... Those Yoruba blamers can u say this people are also Yorubas?

So don't deceive yourself that all Igbos support Biafra I actually have a reason why I don't ...
how many Anti Biafra thread will you create in a day
your Girl lost her leg na Biafra do am
we way Nigeria killed our grand father and rap our grand mother to death don't even create anti Nigeria thread like u do oboy make sure you alwaz hide yourself when you're taking videos or pictures

5 Likes

Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by Doghari: 8:06am On Sep 24, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Ayekoto, you've spent more than 5 years on NL, yet you can't even make a single 'exposure'.
You want us to follow Buhari-created Tripob, Re-Ipob but hate IPOB,which fraud pass that one? grin grin

Even yorubas and hausa here know that YOU ARE THE FRAUD Here. grin

2 Likes

Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2016
I did not bother reading cus I know nothing meaningful can ever come out of biafraudexposed. The guy is too jobless

2 Likes

Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by HisSexcellency(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I have been washing you for awhile now, running around the nairaland with topics and posts with 99.99% centered on biafra, you are unwittingly promoting a course you feel you detest.
You spend your time, energy, and money trying to sort out news about a group you claim to hate. I will suggest you move on with your life. if biafra will be, it will regardless of your posts on here and if its going to fail it will also fail regardless of your concerns...... So just move on, btw 95% of biafrans are not even on nairaland to see all these.

1 Like

Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
HisSexcellency:

I have been washing[/b]you for [b]awhile now, running around the nairaland with topics and posts with 99.99% centered on biafra, you are unwittingly promoting a course you feel you detest.
You spend your time, energy, and money trying to sort out news about a group you claim to hate. I will suggest you move on with your life. if biafra will be, it will regardless of your posts on here and if its going to fail it will also fail regardless of your concerns...... So just move on, btw 95% of biafrans are not even on nairaland to see all these.
Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by Xflint(m): 6:03am On Oct 18, 2016
HisSexcellency:

I have been washing you for awhile now, running around the nairaland with topics and posts with 99.99% centered on biafra, you are unwittingly promoting a course you feel you detest.

Exactly... And most that r here have tend to ignore him
Re: #Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS by chadwickcollins(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2016
lolz ohanaeze ndi ara, ohaneze ndi izuzu

(1) (Reply)

The New Face Of Newly Completed Milken Hill Road Enugu / Men Be Careful! Fake Pregnancy Kits Now Available (photos) / Olakunrin’s Killing : Attempt To Lure Yoruba Into War With Northerners -group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.