Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari's Nostrils During UK Trip. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari's Nostrils During UK Trip. (869 Views)

Aisha Buhari Was Denied Access To Buhari During UK Visit By Cabals – Report / Seven Photos Nigerian Police Would Want Removed From Internet / Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari’s Nostrils During Trip - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari's Nostrils During UK Trip. by wengerjay(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2016
SaharaReporters has learnt that doctors in the UK discovered and surgically removed polyps from President Muhammadu Buhari’s nostrils during the president’s medical trip last June.

A source at the Presidency in Abuja told SaharaReporters that Mr. Buhari’s recurrent ear infection, earlier diagnosed by the president's physicians in Abuja, turned out to be polyps that were blocking his sinuses. The blockage caused pain in the president’s ear that prevented him from carrying out a few official functions before he went to the UK where he was properly diagnosed and treated.

Since returning from the treatment, President Buhari has been far more active. However, a medical doctor in Lagos told SaharaReporters that he observed that Mr. Buhari had significantly lost weight. When our correspondent discussed this issue with but several presidential aides, they insisted that the president was healthy and able to keep to a demanding schedule of activities. Even so, one of the aides disclosed that Mr. Buhari might soon take another vacation to get checked out before the year runs out.

President Buhari, who has travelled to New York City to attend the United Nations General Assembly, is expected to meet with President Barack Obama of the United Stateshttp://saharareporters.com/2016/09/18/polyps-surgically-removed-buhari%E2%80%99s-nostrils-during-uk-trip
Re: Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari's Nostrils During UK Trip. by victor2008(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2016
k
Re: Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari's Nostrils During UK Trip. by Footysport: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2016
What's My Business with that?? If you like, remove Patience $15m from his Nostrils. It's none of my business

Re: Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari's Nostrils During UK Trip. by pafygodo: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2016
Mr President is human and he is bound to be sick.
Even with Mrs Clinton health status, though she's been given a clean bill of health, Americans will still vote for her.

2 Likes

Re: Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari's Nostrils During UK Trip. by bensonlee770: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2016
If it were some dubious leaders, more than a token sum of $31m would have been earn marked for the surgery and later deposited in a bank

1 Like

Re: Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari's Nostrils During UK Trip. by wengerjay(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2016
May God make your healing permanent.
Re: Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari's Nostrils During UK Trip. by HtwoOw: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Don't mention names o , because last i heard, they claimed Buhari spent 100B pounds in a UK Hospital
bensonlee770:
If it were some dubious leaders, more than a token sum of $31m would have been earn marked for the surgery and later deposited in a bank
Re: Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari's Nostrils During UK Trip. by Jasper721: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari's Nostrils During UK Trip. by Thisis2raw(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tho I don't like his way of Governornant. I wish him sound health

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole / Judges’ Arrest: Caution Security Agencies, Senate Tells Buhari / Ondo: Reconstituted Appeal Court Panel Adjourns Eyitayo Jegede’s Case, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.