Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Can You Die To Save Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Die To Save Nigeria? (746 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / General Aliyu Mohammed “Die-to-rule” Gusau Exposed As Top Boko Haram Sponsor / Kaduna Refinery To Save Nigeria $5.33 Million Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Die To Save Nigeria? by 55gal(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2009
CAN YOUR DIE FOR NIGERIA?
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”my beloved
brothers and sisters,can you die to save Nigeria from all the mess we are into?
Your death is the saving factor here.
Re: Can You Die To Save Nigeria? by MELAA: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2009
i will only die for nigeria if my death will make sense (save) to nigeria as a country.
Re: Can You Die To Save Nigeria? by MUZBO(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2009
Who wants to know? Ok wait lemme see. . .
Re: Can You Die To Save Nigeria? by MUZBO(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2009
Tupac Shakur once said and I quote: 'if you can't find something to live for you'd best find something to die for'.
I have everything to live for and I believe Nigeria'll be fine!
Re: Can You Die To Save Nigeria? by MUZBO(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2009
Re: Can You Die To Save Nigeria? by chosen04(f): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2009
YOUR QUESTION SHOULD HAVE READ, CAN U DIE FOR  DISASTER NIGERIA?. The country is actually a disaster waiting to happen!
Re: Can You Die To Save Nigeria? by TheSeeker(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
I shall live to see whether Nigeria lives or dies.
Re: Can You Die To Save Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2009
No
Fuc.k Nigeria
Re: Can You Die To Save Nigeria? by Shola2009(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2009
lol, Die for Nigeria shocked shocked grin NEVER!!

(1) (Reply)

Bode George, Pdp Chief Meet In Kirikiri - Latest News / Budget Impasse: Bankole’s Sins - Senators - Mark Replies Anenih / Ekiti Bans Blocking Of Streets For Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.