Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) (48478 Views)

NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) / Ambode Transforms Ojudu Berger, Set To Commission Segregated Bus Park Today / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
oshe...my hood don upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by onatisi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
This guy is performing wonders in Lagos state. How come he belongs to the dullards' party amazes me ,he has proven himself to be distinct among his other party governors. Well-done ambode, you are truly the leader of the pack.
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by pheyimen: 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Is you allergic to good news??
my broda how is that a gud news for him. He is nt a molue driver na & how does ketu alapere road put food on his table.
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by hundredhunndred: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Good one from my governor. We will always support you, ride on.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
[size=15pt] yes ambode is working,,, ambode we need glass roads here with cctv cameras and under ground drainage system. 24 hours uninterrupted power supply and free wifi cry
Awaiting your response sir
[/size]
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
idupaul:
If Ambode was the President I can swear that Nigeria wouldn't be in a recession now
You think that ruling a state is the same as ruling Nigeria abi shocked , how far with fashola
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Fantastic development. Anything to make the lives of Lagosians easier is welcome. The place is hell on earth.
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
devilmaycry:
what is good about this news ? Tell me how this stuff has improved our economy?..or we are going to eat a fine road ? Or are we going to sleep on it ? If you know the amount of money going in for construction of road,u get this and start applauding like its not his job....we DNt want this change my brother...until this supposed fine road put Food on my table...am not celebrating it [/right]
I thought you were wise.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
chimere66:
The Lagos State Government yesterday unveiled a newly-built Lay-by off the ever-busy Ketu-Alapere expressway. The development is meant to decongest traffic off the expressway to motorists heading towards Alapere, Mile 12 and Ikorodu.

The new construction gives the place an unbeliveable beauty, as the walls on the walk way were finished off with creative graffiti.

The Governor said that the commissioning of the “Ketu-Alapere Lay-By is a strong indication of our commitment to make life better for residents and investors. This Ketu-Alapere lay-by is one of our interventions to decongest traffic gridlock in that axis. The Alapere-Ketu Lay-By is a 2-lane access road from Iyana Oworo inwards Alapere-Ketu”

SEE PHOTOS BELOW:

Source: http://insidemainland.com/2016/09/17/sight-ambode-transforms-ketu-alapere-way-see-photos/
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ambode Chukwu gozie gi.... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Michel2013: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
really this road is beautiful more of this....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by PreciousBro: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
usbcable:

It reduces the traffic tiime spent on the road commuting from place to place.

That in its turn increases company profitability
Hala Madrid
!
You ready for some Espanyol onslaught ?
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by FunkyMetahuman: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
rusher14:

You are right.

The artisans involved were Americans.

The cement used was brought from Pakistan.

Even the quantity surveyors were from Albania.

I don't know why No single Nigerian was involved in this project.

To make things worse, the sidewalks are only utilised by Mongolians.

This is of no benefit to us.

We should destroy it.
TKO smiley

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
thanks gov Ambode
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Still Edo State is as wack as motherless dog home...God bless Nigeria! Edo youth learn stop killing yourself for Edo policians
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Metrofox(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
devilmaycry:
what is good about this news ? Tell me how this stuff has improved our economy?..or we are going to eat a fine road ? Or are we going to sleep on it ? If you know the amount of money going in for construction of road,u get this and start applauding like its not his job....we DNt want this change my brother...until this supposed fine road put Food on my table...am not celebrating it [/right]
I'm not happy with the present situation bro..but that was an ignorant post(capital projects are of economic benefit)...Bros..no too talk Abeg just silently retreat..use style run small small bros

modified: bros no look back Abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
This is nonsensical... the roads are bad... what is the essence of the diversion when we have huge pot holes on the main express that can cause serious accidents...

You will find pot holes on almost every Road in lagos, even on 3MB...I mean BIG pot holes.. people need to stop praising these politicians.. they are not doing anything special...they are just collecting free salary and stealing public funds
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Alcatraz003:
I dont know why people are trying to show the benefits of the newly constructed lay out to an igbo man. The igbos are currently on war path with Nigeria and i wont be surprised if they get involved in Suicide bombings going by the exponential increase in their frustrations as the buhari administration trudges on.

Kindly let the igbos wail and gnash their teeth in peace biko!
Why are you people so obsessed with Igbos that they are always been call out in threads that does not concern them,wount Igbos make use of this road in Lagos, why even over phrasing a government that his state is among those that is receving highest federal allocation with more than 60% federal presence, highest inland taxes,what is he elected to do with all this money in possesion of the state and former capital of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Samtob90(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
NgcoboP:

its a waste of time... unless people's living conditions are transformed it will be like putting pigs on a white persian rug!

What exactly do you want? Is that you want the government to buy you rice and beans everyday as food or want to be paid for not working? Road construction is an aspect of infra structural development which has multiplier effect on the economy

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Passed thru the road today

The place is nice

Weldon Ambo

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by 4wrd9ja: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Even if you don't want this kind of change at least commend Ambode nah, he is trying his best. We all know that good roads can't put food on our table nor bring back our economy that is in comatose but, give applauds to whoever that deserve it. Ambode deserve an APPLAUD

FYI: Am not a change agent, but it doesn't stop me from commending whoever that deserves commendation. #shalom

you are very correct, I don't like their party too, they are too noisy and deceitful but this one seems different no airs about him ,his work is devoid of propaganda unlike his cocky and arrogant predecessor but above all he has a good heart, that's for now o, we don't know if he will change tomorrow, so let's commend him for the ones he is doing right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
idupaul:
If Ambode was the President I can swear that Nigeria wouldn't be in a recession now
People!!! people!!! people!!!

When Fashola was there, People said likewise.

Praise Singers. 'They only recognise you when you are ruling'

1 Like

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by ephi123(f): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ambode on fire!! cheesy
He started really slowly but he has very much stepped up his game. Kudos to him.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Doriwhally: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Is only a fool will say APC is not working in Lagos. APC 4 life

1 Like

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by sheftyxz(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
devilmaycry:

since you don't own a bicycle you won't knw the economy value

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by enigma2007(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
willibounce1:
This is nonsensical... the roads are bad... what is the essence of the diversion when we have huge pot holes on the main express that can cause serious accidents...

You will find pot holes on almost every Road in lagos, even on 3MB...I mean BIG pot holes.. people need to stop praising these politicians.. they are not doing anything special...they are just collecting free salary and stealing public funds

It is obvious that you dont know the road they are talking about in question.. Just move on instead of commenting on what you do not know about!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
Samtob90:

What exactly do you want? Is that you want the government to buy you rice and beans everyday as food or want to be paid for not working? Road construction is an aspect of infra structural development which has multiplier effect on the economy

my government is way more than that in performance
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by coolplanet: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
ebujany:
Wailing haters will be like next?

They no wan use eye see better thing from APC

Not about APC but sense of responsibility
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by XtremelyCoded(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Alcatraz003:
I dont know why people are trying to show the benefits of the newly constructed lay out to an igbo man. The igbos are currently on war path with Nigeria and i wont be surprised if they get involved in Suicide bombings going by the exponential increase in their frustrations as the buhari administration trudges on.

Kindly let the igbos wail and gnash their teeth in peace biko!

And here is one tribal biggot.... Live wise bro..
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
enigma2007:

It is obvious that you dont know the road they are talking about in question.. Just move on instead of commenting on what you do not know about!

Phuck off and stop quoting me saying nonsense....have you ever driven through the nonsense alapere to see how bad the roads are ? So they do a diversion to ease traffic on the express and take pictures for air heads like you to celebrate... how about taking pictures of all the roads in alapere and Ketu to show lagosians how hard working the governor is? All these politics of deceit is what they use in getting gullible people like you. Talking crap about me not knowing the road... abi no be Road wey lead enter estate? No make me swear for you oo.
Re: Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) by Samtob90(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
NgcoboP:

my government is way more than that in performance

Kindly mention that and let us subject it to objective analysis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria / Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.