Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy (2408 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy by lezznjr: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No comment grin grin
~~~`~~
You may have meant 2 but you didn't. See my quote of you?
It's cool though,I know yer ego made you do it grin you can modify
There's no ego here.

do your men conduct 3 different marital rites in a single marriage?
Re: The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy by EmperorLee(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
lezznjr:

and the deodorant and briefs she buys are still leftover funds from the surplus of the tabletop refrigerator he bought her.

just like when she calls you with the credit card you bought her.

Lmao

It's not like we are complaining but them still claiming "Feminist" despite all these is what we can't and won't take.
Re: The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Cheezy you know it in your inner mind that we are different, miles better than the rest. You calling it ego is like saying a lion is proud for not eating grass, it's not ego shawty wink
You are no lion ,Lee grin but a baby kitten forming badest
~~`~~~
"shawty" grin I bet you sound funny sayin' that with yer accent.
Re: The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy by lezznjr: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lmao

It's not like we are complaining but them still claiming "Feminist" despite all these is what we can't and won't take.
lolz, no complaint whatsoever. it is expedient we point out to them that non-Nigerian men will not accommodate their pettiness. their best chances of having marital fulfillment still rest on a Nigerian guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy by MRSANITY(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
lezznjr:
Only Nigerian men have the tolerance of watching his girl spend more time in hairdressing salon than she does in the bedroom!

2 The average Nigerian girl does her hair twice monthly and she covers it up with an unattractive nightcap. Damn! We love to see your hair spread out in the pillow and get ruffled in wild love-making.

And you girls look like sugery patients about to be taken into the operating theatre when you have that sexless nightcap on.

Your mommas never told you just your hair can stir up the most violent errrection in a man?
spot on grin
Re: The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy by EmperorLee(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
~~`~~~

Lol if I am a kitten then you (and most other ladies like you) are dead cockroach grin

Whatever you mean by "My accent" grin

I hope you do know that what you write in will pass off more as thrash than English?
Re: The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy by MRSANITY(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
lezznjr:

Only Nigerian men still calls you sugar pie, brown chocolate and strawberry even though he knows that hair isn't yours! when the chemical you employ to stretch your hair has given you premature baldness!

When years of unwashed skull has given you scalp scabies, he still fücks you properly and sweetly.
Crazy but true
lezznjr:
Nigerian men know the average Nigerian woman will go shapeless, lazy and fat a couple years after marriage but he goes on to marry her all the same and keeps fücking her as if she looks like Kim Kadarshian after she had ballooned out of shape.
Nigerians girls/women have a higher chances of happiness and life's fulfilment when they marry Nigerian men.
Rotflmao grin
Re: The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy by MRSANITY(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Crazy thread grin
Re: The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
lezznjr:
There's no ego here.

do your men conduct 3 different marital rites in a single marriage?
I don't think so. It's not exactly our culture.
Re: The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy by lezznjr: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't think so. It's not exactly our culture.
Here, we marry our women 3 times over.

you do the traditional. and then she wants the Cinderella glamour and glitz, so she insists on a church wedding just to wear white wedding dress and brag to her friends. then a couple years later, she runs to a local government registry to knot your freedom and finance down in court marriage....
Re: The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
lezznjr:
Here, we marry our women 3 times over.

you do the traditional. and then she wants the Cinderella glamour and glitz, so she insists on a church wedding just to wear white wedding dress and brag to her friends. then a couple years later, she runs to a local government registry to knot your freedom and finance down in court marriage....

oh. I like that . But I don't like the court marriage last
~~`~~
Here we do that in 1 day cheesy court and white wedding.
Re: The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy by lezznjr: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
oh. I like that . But I don't like the court marriage last
~~`~~
Here we do that in 1 day cheesy court and white wedding.
you don't like court weddings?
Re: The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy by TrapHedges(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
~~`~~~

Lol like shuurre
Re: The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol if I am a kitten then you (and most other ladies like you) are dead cockroach grin

Whatever you mean by "My accent" grin

I hope you do know that what you write in will pass off more as thrash than English?
bye grin
Re: The 6 Factors Why Every Nigerian Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol like shuurre
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Terrifying Vagina Facts (no Guy Knows Them) / $ex Positions: 8 Or*l $ex Positions For You / Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.