Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. (3203 Views)

How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / I am dying , Dis Shocking Tin Apuns Weneva My Boifrnd Is Abt 2 Erupt During S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
_Someone asked me,_ _''What will you do If your bae smashes your new 500k iphone7 just because she saw your flirty chats with another babe''_
_Me: Before i say anything i will first order WHEELCHAIR for her from *jumia.com*_
WAT WILL U DO?...

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Be Sincere, can you eat this type of cake

Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin

Bebe LastKing147 are u Yoruba boi? tongue
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Which question are you asking precisely...... First to the IPhone 7. I think that wheel chair will do, or I might buy him a coffin first cheesy

That cake....no I can't eat it...godforbid!! embarassed

The Yoruba guys......well.... I love Yoruba guys. And I always fall for them, reasons I don't know but about fidelity??.....I think that depends on personality not tribe. Have seen a Yoruba guy that is a cheat and one that is faithful depends on the individuals

FTR: am not Yoruba. Am proud akwa ibom

3 Likes

Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
zaragal:
Which question are you asking precisely...... First to the IPhone 7. I think that wheel chair will do, or I might buy him a coffin first cheesy

That cake....no I can't eat it...godforbid!! embarassed

The Yoruba guys......well.... I love Yoruba guys. And I always fall for them, reasons I don't know but about fidelity??.....I think that depends on personality not tribe. Have seen a Yoruba guy that is a cheat and one that is faithful depends on the individuals

FTR: am not Yoruba. Am proud akwa ibom

If u r sure that u like yoruba boys, let's link up, screw each other up
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Bebe LastKing147 are u Yoruba boi? tongue
Lool haha
I be Certified Yoruba Bouy babe kiss
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Imma yoruba bouy and single.... grin
Incase u need one wink [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
4 question for one thread, op where you buy your weed?

1 Like

Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
SERIOUSLY OP NEED TO BE TAKEN TO YABA LEFT
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lastking147:

Lool haha
I be Certified Yoruba Bouy babe kiss

Seriously? grin naaaah.. Ur juz kidding.. tongue
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Seriously? grin naaaah.. Ur juz kidding.. tongue
I no lie Jur
I'm serious....
Ask Traphedges grin
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by TrapHedges(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lastking147:

I no lie Jur
I'm serious....
Ask Traphedges grin

Straight yoruba bwoi oh cool
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapHedges:

Straight yoruba bwoi oh cool
Paddi cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by TrapHedges(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lastking147:

Paddi cool cool cool

Omo baba Olowo cool

1 Like

Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lastking147:

I no lie Jur
I'm serious....
Ask Traphedges grin

Uummm.. I think I gonna like the Yoruba too... tongue

But they said... Yoruba boiz are heart breaker undecided
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2016
op sounds terribly confused cheesy
The meme about Yoruba Bois however is so on point smiley
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 12:21am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Uummm.. I think I gonna like the Yoruba too... tongue

But they said... Yoruba boiz are heart breaker undecided
Lool
We b King of Hearts Oh wink
Ion con know if you're Fulani herdsmen or Igbo or Hausa grin
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2016
Lastking147:

Lool
We b King of Hearts Oh wink
Ion con know if you're Fulani herdsmen or Igbo or Hausa grin

Hahahahahaha.. King of Hearts? grin or certified heart breaker, abi? cheesy

Traphedges boo, are u Yoruba too? cheesy
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 12:25am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lool I disagree grin
How many Yoruba's don brk ur heart bebe
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 19, 2016
Lastking147:

Lool I disagree grin
How many Yoruba's don brk ur heart bebe

Hahhahaaaha.. I dunno... Nobori said he's Yoruba boi... But I read abt "Yoruba demons"... grin
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahaaaha.. I dunno... Nobori said he's Yoruba boi... But I read abt "Yoruba demons"... grin
Lool Yoruba demons
See as u tag us cry
Bhet me imma gwed bouy grin
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 19, 2016
Lastking147:

Lool Yoruba demons
See as u tag us cry
Bhet me imma gwed bouy grin

But it's ok bebe... kiss fret not... I think I like Yoruba boi now...

Hahahhaahahahahaha! But hope ur gaylz won't come for my head ey... cheesy
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 12:37am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

But it's ok bebe... kiss fret not... I think I like Yoruba boi now...

Hahahhaahahahahaha! But hope ur gaylz won't come for my head ey... cheesy
Its your happy day haha
Seriously no girls oh
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Lastking147:

Its your happy day haha
Seriously no girls oh

Uuummm.. U know some of them here are so jealous. wink
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 12:43am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Uuummm.. U know some of them here are so jealous. wink

Jealous kwa
Its awa lives bebe
Let's get engaged once n for all kiss
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Lastking147:

Jealous kwa
Its awa lives bebe
Let's get engaged once n for all kiss

grin hahhahaha... Do we need witness or.... We do it secretly?... Like in the cave or underwater or in the top of the mountain tongue
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 12:49am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahhahaha... Do we need witness or.... We do it secretly?... Like in the cave or underwater or in the top of the mountain tongue
I prefer mountains
I love Adventure
Esp with bebe cool
Fun Nla kiss
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 19, 2016
Lastking147:

I prefer mountains
I love Adventure
Esp with bebe cool
Fun Nla kiss

Zuma Rock is the Best place... grin I love adventure too...
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 1:04am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Zuma Rock is the Best place... grin I love adventure too...
Lool if we go Fall nko
Cos na Kung Fu Sex oh wink
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Lastking147:

Lool if we go Fall nko
Cos na Kung Fu Sex oh wink

Hahahahha.. U made me laugh always grin

Kung fu sex ni? tongue

But I want u to carry me til we reach the peak of zuma rock.. Then, there u can decide If u still want kung fu sex or u juz wanna sleep grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 1:13am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahha.. U made me laugh always grin

Kung fu sex ni? tongue

But I want u to carry til we reach the peak of zuma rock.. Then, there u can decide I'd u still want kung fu sex or u juz wanna sleep grin
Hahaha
See me see trobu
U try sleep na
U go jus see say something dey enta u with out proper intro grin
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by TrapHedges(m): 4:01am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lol no Bae.. Ain't yoruba jhor.. cool cool
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol no Bae.. Ain't yoruba jhor.. cool cool

grin

Is oryt boo...

So are u coming with us to explore this zuma rock since u and bebe LastKing147 are frenz? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Need For Companionship / But Why Do All Guys Come To Nairaland.... / How Are You Able To Cope With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.