Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,204 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:37 AM

Trust Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust Issues (660 Views)

For Those Having Trust Issues / Best Way To Handle Trust Issues In A Relationship: / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trust Issues by baybbootz(f): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ive got this gurl fwen who has had it bad with guys, she has olways been cheated on and goten series of heart break. The good thing is that a new guy just came into her life, his just the bomb and his a good guy 2.
The problem here is that she has trust issues, she is finding it hard to to truely trust him kuz ov her her past relationships.
I dunno wat advise 2 gv her, i dunno how 2 help her get rid ov dse her trust issues.
so i sort NL as the next line ov action.
what should I do 2 help her or what can she do to solve her problems.
Re: Trust Issues by LordReed(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2009
Tell her to put aside any thots of the other guys she has been with. She should try very hard not to compare him with them. She should also try hard not to read meanings that are not there into his words n actions. She should lighten up n enjoy herself, in this life only God knows d future.

(1) (Reply)

Is True Love Still In Existense / Who Needs Marriage? / How Do You Know Your Partner Is Not Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.