Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,988 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year (27893 Views)

Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Geniro: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

Either Poverty or poor Maths dey worry you.

36 Ministers, President, VP, special assistants and speech writers etc are inside that N2.3bln.

Only 6 NASS members earn as much as the whole cabinet, their speech writers, President and VP and their assistants put together.

The money they even quoted as President and VPs salary (N3m) is just 1/10th of the average accountants salary in the UK. So you mean to tell me President collects just N300k per month and you are crying foul?

Zombie, do you know what N2.3. billion is ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Ranchhoddas: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Izonpikin:
Hehehehehe...

Zombies how market na..whilst the administration enjoys billions as take home pay(aside other stealing avenues) zombies continue to suffer with long necks due to hunger... cool

Now no more strength to argue again.. cheesy

Instead them dey go pursue jonathan wife..money wey no go still reach the masses..

Abeg make I laugh again
So because the money no go reach the masses make them allow Mama Peace carry am go?...Where is your sense?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by dapachez: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
The average yearly wage bill of a teaching hospital in Nigeria is not less than 7 billion naira. What we should ask is the number of people that are paid with that amount
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Izonpikin: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So because the money no go reach the masses make them allow Mama Peace carry am go?...Where is your sense?
if the money won't be felt by the masses then what's the reason for any corruption fight.is it for show off

What sort of rubbish question are you asking me sef..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by APCsupporter: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Izonpikin:
It's amazing that you won't see hypocrites like apcsupporter, antiwailer, passingshot, blackpanda, on threads like this..

They take off when they see the scam in this administration... grin grin

Make ona enjoy ona government..

Who made it that way? Who is responsible for all the silly allowances our SINators are getting? Which party?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2016

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Look at this one,how Much was jonah feeding allowance in a month?
How much was pej medical bills in a month?
How much madueke wife handbag?

You guys can kiss una axx for all we care.
Pidggin:
grin The North and South Westerners can reap Nigeria off without majority of the masses raising an eyebrow but if people from SS or SE, even those in the private sector make legitimate wealth, hypocrites will start shouting corruption.

$550m Abacha loot which might soon be released to us will definitely be looted again.

Cc: HungerBAD, standing5, QuotaSystem, passingshot, dropshot, NgeneUkwenu, modath

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by rusher14: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Comparism - A word a badly trained journalist uses in place of comparison.

If the intention of this spin doctor is to somewhat skew opinion on the frugal nature of the presidency headed by Buhari, I can only suggest a rewrite is done.

Heck, a mid-cadre engineer with Total earns more than this.

Shame.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Ibime(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Geniro:

Zombie, do you know what N2.3. billion is ?

N2.3bln is £4m.

Are you not ashamed that your President, VP, 36 ministers, Special advisers, Speech writers, Directors General, Accountant General of the Federation, Permanent Secretaries, CEOs of agencies and INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners between all of them made only £4m?

Where the highest earning of them (President) collects only N3.5m per year or N300k per month?

Like I said, you are either suffering from extreme poverty or poor mathematics, choose one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
the whole teachers in some states dont earn up to this shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Ranchhoddas: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Izonpikin:
if the money won't be felt by the masses then what's the reason for any corruption fight.is it for show off

What sort of rubbish question are you asking me sef..... undecided
So they should allow Mama Peace to go with the loot??
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by rosalieene(f): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
*spits on buhari*
Hypocrites!!
The God of vengeance will visit you.
Since you assumed the seat of presidency, it has been one problem or the other. The economy is so bad that a lot of people find it difficult to eat, a lot are moving down to their villages since they can't afford living in towns, alot are into kidnapping to make ends meet, a lot into business are cheating, I can go on and on.
The sins of all Nigerians into dubious acts in a bid to make ends meet will be on your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by 4wrd9ja: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
alegbeleye:
In Drake's voice "They never loved us"

Till we show our "Worst Behaviour "
Especially to their ardent supporters , how I wish they receive sense, the above is absolute truth

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Izonpikin: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So they should allow Mama Peace to go with the loot??
probably...If the money won't be felt by the suffering masses....who corruption fight epp if it doesn't epp the masses....see me see question oo...

Whilst mama peace media trial on the dullards in government are busy taking huge pay home...masses are losing jobs on a daily basis...

And where did mama peace loot the money from??...from which coffers if I may ask?...

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Izonpikin: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
APCsupporter:

Who made it that way? Who is responsible for all the silly allowances our SINators are getting? Which party?
grin grin

All hail the commander in chief of all blamers association..The one and only apcsupporter.... cool

Didn't we all think that baba was coming to change the status quo...

So what is change if I may ask...

Cheiii....

I Don die oo for sycophancy hand....

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Obumorji(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/18/buhari-osinbajo-ministers-others-pocket-n2-3bn-salaries-one-year/

Oya where are those hausa / Fulani / yoruba cows! They will be hiding like rat wey water touch. If na GEJ una go open dat una stinking, rotten and gutter mouth talk! Ndi ezi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Ranchhoddas: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Izonpikin:
probably...If the money won't be felt by the suffering masses....who corruption fight epp if it doesn't epp the masses....see me see question oo...

Whilst mama peace media trial on the dullards in government are busy taking huge pay home...masses are losing jobs on a daily basis...

And where did mama peace loot the money from??...from which coffers if I may ask?...
What the hell is ''probably''? Should they allow go with the looted millions of dollars. It's a yes or no question.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by sekundosekundo: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mopolchi:
WITH DIS KAIN SALARIES, HOW NIGERIA GO TAKE BETTER angry angry shocked shocked

Omenka and NgeneUkwuewu has the ANSWER.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by billyG(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Izonpikin: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Anticorruption:
the whole teachers in some states dont earn up to this shocked shocked shocked
heheheheh. ...Make I laugh. ..
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by sekundosekundo: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
samento:
Publish Jonathan's regime let us compare.

Pls are you among the ZOMBIES.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Izonpikin: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What the hell is ''probably''? Should they allow go with the looted millions of dollars. It's a yes or no question.
from which account did she loot the money??..

How are you sure it was looted my brother??...from which government account

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Don't mind them,when jonah was there with his atm called dasuki,none of them told us how much they pocket every year.imagine patience claiming 13million dollars for medical bills,I just wonder how much is in jonah account as medical bills.
APCsupporter:

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by uwagimboo: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

You are the one inheriting poverty since the days of Noah. Is N300k not your pops whole life savings as per the link below? No wonder you are crying foul that the President is earning the same N300k per month that took your pops a whole lifetime to save. Like I told you, that is 1/10th the average accountants salary in UK. Your own poverty has finished doing press up long ago, it has graduated to Olympic weightlifting.

https://www.nairaland.com/3184779/how-retrieve-fund-save-soul

Hahahahahahaha..
The same 300k ur parents ve not made Have u forgotten ur sister was married off inorder to settle ur family debts when ur parents kicked bucket..

Am sure they re indebted to the worms of the earth...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by adconline(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
lanrex101:
At least the amount is still ok for them to share in a year compare to the past admistration that embezzled our money and spent lavishly on unreasonable things. . . .I'm still optimistic in this present government. All the way SAI BABA!!!
What a product of congenital idiocy. Presidency budget this year is N39bn which was increased from N6.6bn in 2015. Did you notice that everybody is paid in $ on foreign trips when the president told us to stop sending $€£ to Naija students overseas.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Izonpikin: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
adconline:

What a product of congenital idiocy. Presidency budget this year is N39bn which was increased from N6.6bn in 2015. Did you notice that everybody is paid in $ on foreign trips when the president told us to stop sending $€£ to Naija students overseas.
you might be surprised that that zombie earns less than 50k a week ut would still have the guts to even support this madness...

God is surely punishing Nigeria. ... cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Geniro: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

N2.3bln is £4m.

Are you not ashamed that your President, VP, 36 ministers, Special advisers, Speech writers, Directors General, Accountant General of the Federation, Permanent Secretaries, CEOs of agencies and INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners between all of them made only £4m?

Where the highest earning of them (President) collects only N3.5m per year or N300k per month?

Like I said, you are either suffering from extreme poverty or poor mathematics, choose one.

You are an ediot for hiding behind the silly exchange rate made possible by this admin to dismiss N2.3 billion as cheap money. Fools like you will equally dismiss the N1.7 billion Aso rock feeding as been cheap using exchange rate with foreign countries as an excuse.

Talk about change !! Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Ranchhoddas: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Izonpikin:
from which account did she loot the money??..

How are you sure it was looted my brother??...from which government account
Why are you afraid of answering the question? Should Mama Peace be allowed to go with ''hard-earned'' millions of dollars? A yes or no would suffice.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Where were you when your mom pej was caught with 13million dollars?
Can you also tell us how much jonah and his team were earning yearly?
If there is any one with stinking mouth is you,cos from your mouth comes insult,lies etc.
Obumorji:

Oya where are those hausa / Fulani / yoruba cows! They will be hiding like rat wey water touch. If na GEJ una go open dat una stinking, rotten and gutter mouth talk! Ndi ezi
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by enomakos(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
zikter:
I thought the basic salary of the President is far more than that. 3.51 million is not huge if the published figures are correct.
it is a scam

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
And you,mr insult,the is still begging for answer.
If aso rock feeding is 4bn,who made it possible?
Answer the question,stop sounding defeated.
Geniro:

You are an ediot for hiding behind the silly exchange rate made possible by this admin to dismiss N2.3 billion as cheap money. Fools like you will equally dismiss the N1.7 billion Aso rock feeding as been cheap using exchange rate with foreign countries as an excuse.

Talk about change !! Zombie
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by asamaigho(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
uwagimboo:

3.2 billion for just a few heads

Broz u sef go corrupt..

Howmuch pej take her hotels?, or was gej/sambos regime recieving less?
Keep decieving urselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker / Orji Uzor Kalu Joins APC / Senator Adeola To Hameed Ali - Appear Before Senate In Customs Uniform Or Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.