Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year (27926 Views)

Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Feed me? In what regard?
How much is a tuber of yam in south and south east?
Do you think we have yam festival over here?
Now I know that your case is beyond redemption.
Geniro:

Zombie, my region feeds you even till this day. Show me some respect. The North ruling now is the most ravaged and backward region in Nigeria.

Go get some sense please.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by uwagimboo: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

The internet is a great leveller that allows people like us to interact as equals, however you should know that my next 2 days labour is enough to "save your father's soul" and leave change to pay for laser treatment for your skin condition. Your problem was not poor Mathematics but extreme poverty.

Wow!!!
Awesome!!!
Ur 2 days labour Why not use it on ur sister who sells her body to feed cous of the family blessing "Poverty"...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by zikter(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
vislabraye:
. Salary is nothing. Let's look at the allowances.
ok, give us the breakdown of the allowances as you understand from the news and let us analyze

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by lanrex101: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
adconline:

What a product of congenital idiocy. Presidency budget this year is N39bn which was increased from N6.6bn in 2015. Did you notice that everybody is paid in $ on foreign trips when the president told us to stop sending $€£ to Naija students overseas.
Whether you pay in/out dollar I don't fucking care.... I don't blame you but the useless GEJ that sabotage this country when oil was sold at the highest rate ever in history in the world market.........

don't know why you people are so bias and trabalistic.

Just give this man a rest of mind to drive this Nation forward.
Haba!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Geniro: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Feed me? In what regard?
How much is a tuber of yam in south and south east?
Do you think we have yam festival over here?
Now I know that your case is beyond redemption.

Why not export what you have to feed yourself rather than be a parasite to other regions

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by AntiWailer: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Izonpikin:
It's amazing that you won't see hypocrites like apcsupporter, antiwailer, passingshot, blackpanda, on threads like this..

They take off when they see the scam in this administration... grin grin

Make ona enjoy ona government..

Show the bill Buhari and others sent to the house to increase or allocate extra allowance to themselves or stop disturbing my mention with brainless posts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Bizibi(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Na una know.....as fr the APC goats,you guys can defend but if hunger dey beat you come here dey form stand with buhari.....I pray that hunger twist your life make u get sense.
Yeye souls

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Izonpikin: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Yes. A woman that can barely construct a simple sentence made millions of dollars doing what? You seem to know the inner workings of this government for you to call it a media trial. Don't worry, by the time she lands in jail, you all would know that the change is real.

From which coffers she thief the money if you're so sure still stole it??..

Where did she steal it from??...

So making money is now a function of constructing simple sentences??na him you no be millionaire..? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by scarred9jan(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Geniro:

If PEJ invested in an hotel worth billions, who are you to question her. have you gotten the full facts about her investment. Afterall we were told that Aisha buhari spa business was good enough to earn her a N10 Million on wristwatch.

According to your diary N2.3 billion is chicken money in a time we are screaming austerity measures. May God have mercy on your zombie ravaged soul.

Look at the mirror and see hypocrisy smiling back at you.

Buhari's wife had her spa BEFORE he became president. What was patience doing for her to earn such ridiculous amount of money?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Izonpikin: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

Show the bill Buhari and others sent to the house to increase or allocate extra allowance to themselves or stop disturbing my mentioname with brainless posts
hahahaha...robot..

What change are you clamoring for na??...

So no change...buhari loves the status quo..

Like I called you once that's what you and your likes are...HYPOCRITES...

You quietly dodged the thread until you were summoned.. grin

Tell your zombies that they should continue jubilating their job loss whilst the scam artiste you guys voted for enjoy fat salaries... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Ranchhoddas: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Izonpikin:

From which coffers she thief the money if you're so sure still stole it??..

Where did she steal it from??...

So making money is now a function of constructing simple sentences??na him you no be millionaire..? undecided
She did not steal it. It was ''hard-earned''.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Geniro: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
scarred9jan:

Buhari's wife had her spa BEFORE he became president. What was patience doing for her to earn such ridiculous amount of money?

You failed to mention her spa was established within the time frame her husband was the PTF boss with an alleged N2.5 billion naira mismanaged. You failed to exonerate the first family.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by AntiWailer: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Izonpikin:
hahahaha...robot..

What change are you clamoring for na??...

So no change...buhari loves the status quo..

Like I called you once that's what you and your likes are...HYPOCRITES...

You quietly dodged the thread until you were summoned.. grin

Tell your zombies that they should continue jubilating their job loss whilst the scam artiste you guys voted for enjoy fat salaries... grin

No answers just the usual rant.

I dodged ? Lol. Recieve sense my brother.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Mcponpin(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
SITUATION REPORT RIGHT NOW.
#The Yorubas are murmuring. #The Igbos are complaining. #The Hausas are Dying in hunger. #Nigerians are crying. #Fayose is still talking hard and tough. #Kayode is still brave to speak the truth. #Amechi is hiding. #Ngige is in exile. #Rochas has received ghost slap. #Liar Mohammed is dumb. #Fashola is sleeping. #Amaechi is fighting Buhari's aides. #APC is dying. #Tinubu is disappointed. #Buhari is confused. #The economy is dead. #Our Ministers are amateur. #Dollar has travelled far from naira. #Investors are running away. #Companies are folding up. #Avengers are bombing pipelines. #Boko-Haram are bombing people. #Herdsmen are killing innocent farmers. #Buhari is plagiarizing here and there. #Hausas no longer say 'Sai baba, but 'Kai baba.
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Geniro:

Why not export what you have to feed yourself rather than be a parasite to other regions

Let me silence this fool,mod please excuse me!

Kindly tell me the region I depend on and the kind/type of food you are using to feed me here in the middle belt region of Nigeria?

I put it to you that the food produced in my village alone is enough to feed your village,I mean the entire south south and south east put together.

Please go get a lifem.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Geniro: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
AntiIPOB:

Let me silence this fool,mod please excuse me!

Kindly tell me the region I depend on and the kind/type of food you are using to feed me here in the middle belt region of Nigeria?

I put it to you that the food produced in my village alone is enough to feed your village,I mean the entire south south and south east put together.

Please go get a lifem.

Calling on the mods to witness your stupidity. LMAO. the SS oil feeds your arrrse. Without them your lives are meaningless fraught with misery and pain.

I repeat, sell your excess food, then use the proceeds to develop your region. No more free bail-out oil money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Obumorji(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Where were you when your mom pej was caught with 13million dollars?
Can you also tell us how much jonah and his team were earning yearly?
If there is any one with stinking mouth is you,cos from your mouth comes insult,lies etc.

And out of the 1million + amature sperm ur wretch of a dad poured into ur LovePeddler mama, u made it out as a bastard.................Manage diz.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Izonpikin: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

No answers just the usual rant.

I dodged ? Lol. Recieve sense my brother.
more of such disappointments are coming...my job is to point them out to your likes...

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Einl(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
ishiamu:

remember??
Hold up...hold my phone....they used to never wanna hear us...dunno!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by moonraker(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
zikter:
I thought the basic salary of the President is far more than that. 3.51 million is not huge if the published figures are correct.

That pretty standard...]

However as the commander in chief, you have to take into consideration the other allowances that he

would be entitled to. At the end of the day, PMB doesnt even need to touch his salary...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Izonpikin: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
scarred9jan:

grin grin

See zombie here...They support buharis wife but expect others not to stand behind pej....

One hypocrite spotted.... cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by vislabraye(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
zikter:
ok, give us the breakdown of the allowances as you understand from the news and let us analyze

200% of salary on housing allowances
300% on furniture...etc.

When I added everything, allowance was about 8 times the salary. This does not include tbe racketeering they are involved in. Wait a minute, what is Aso Rock feeding allowance ? It's more than N1bn
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by APCsupporter: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Don't mind them,when jonah was there with his atm called dasuki,none of them told us how much they pocket every year.imagine patience claiming 13million dollars for medical bills,I just wonder how much is in jonah account as medical bills.
Exactly bro. Gej, his wife and gang of looters would make a huge competitor for the most corrupt people of the century. No hyperbole intended

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by APCsupporter: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin

All hail the commander in chief of all blamers association..The one and only apcsupporter.... cool

Didn't we all think that baba was coming to change the status quo...

So what is change if I may ask...

Cheiii....

I Don die oo for sycophancy hand....

grin grin

At least they are not looting. Thats a big consolation and remember, change begins with you

#ChangeBeginsWithMe
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Izonpikin: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
APCsupporter:

At least they are not looting. Thats a big consolation and remember, change begins with you

#ChangeBeginsWithMe
and who told you they are not looting...??..see ehn by the time this administration is done with you guys ona eye go open... cheesy

So you want the administration to come announce to you that they are stealing.... grin grin

Make I laugh joor

And if you still think change begins with you then be ready to die of hunger whilst osibanjo enjoys very well...

Change indeed

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by APCsupporter: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Izonpikin:
and who told you they are not looting...??..see ehn by the time this administration is done with you guys ona eye go open... cheesy

So you want the administration to come announce to you that they are stealing.... grin grin

Make I laugh joor

Mtchew
Abeg Change Beging with me joorgrin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Thobiy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
And government will say there is no money undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Izonpikin: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
APCsupporter:

Mtchew
Abeg Change Beging with me joorgrin
grin grin

Change begin with you abi?...I hope you follow for the 2.3billion.. grin grin

You can keep changing whilst the government laught at you... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by APCsupporter: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin

What is 2.3 billion compared to the tens of billions mama piss stole?

#ChangeBeginsWithMe grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by laffwitmi: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Flatie, go sleep shocked
Izonpikin:
grin grin

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Izonpikin: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
laffwitmi:
Flatie, go sleep shocked
grin grin...I am an ijaw man...call me oyel.... cheesy
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Izonpikin: 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
APCsupporter:

What is 2.3 billion compared to the tens of billions mama piss stole?

#ChangeBeginsWithMe grin
ok apc tell you say she steal money abi??..

What about that money wey your governor steal that time?... grin grin

Shey you see say the government wan comot ona mind from the fraud and scam them dey commit against the masses...They earn billions and feed you guys with pej media trial. ... grin grin

After everything you guys go back to hunger.... grin

Cheiii...apc just get the very recipe for zombies...

You are now a"change begins with me" person.... grin

A speech Buhari himself never believed in but read through a plagiarised extract... grin

Shey you see how the zombie in you dey spark??.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison / Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Does He/she Do? / INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.