Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year (27927 Views)

Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Izonpikin: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why are you afraid of answering the question? Should Mama Peace be allowed to go with ''hard-earned'' millions of dollars? A yes or no would suffice.
if it is her money which she made legally she can walk free with it...but if not let the efcc handle that...but as it is you're running from the issue at hand..you might be shocked that not even a dime would be collected from that 15million dollars....media trials have actually deluded a lot of you....

Well you guys should enjoy your hypocritical administration. .....
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Geniro: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
AntiIPOB:
And you,mr insult,the is still begging for answer.
If aso rock feeding is 4bn,who made it possible?
Answer the question,stop sounding defeated.

It's me that made it possible and not the zombies in Aso rock led by the dullard that prepared the 2016 budget.

Do you have another silly questions to ask me zombie ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by zikter(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

N2.3bln is £4m.

Are you not ashamed that your President, VP, 36 ministers, Special advisers, Speech writers, Directors General, Accountant General of the Federation, Permanent Secretaries, CEOs of agencies and INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners between all of them made only £4m?

Where the highest earning of them (President) collects only N3.5m per year or N300k per month?

Like I said, you are either suffering from extreme poverty or poor mathematics, choose one.
see, the issue with many of our youths is that, they are not analytical in anyway. don't be surprise many did not even read but jump to comment at the sight of 2.3b. they don't know how many civil servants and political appointees are involved. I was even tempted to disbelief the fact that the whole president gets a meagre pay of 300k/month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Ibime(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Geniro:

You are an ediot for hiding behind the silly exchange rate made possible by this admin to dismiss N2.3 billion as cheap money. Fools like you will equally dismiss the N1.7 billion Aso rock feeding as been cheap using exchange rate with foreign countries as an excuse.

Talk about change !! Zombie

Like I said, poverty is your issue if you think ministers collecting N200K per month are earning too much.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Yes block head,don't you think whAt pmb with his entire cabinet members spent is not up to what pej spent in a year as mediccal bills?

And can you kindly give us a link to how much jonah and his cabinet used to spent in a year?
Geniro:

It's me that made it possible and not the zombies in Aso rock led by the dullard that prepared the 2016 budget.

Do you have another silly questions to ask me zombie ?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Geniro: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

Like I said, poverty is your issue if you think ministers collecting N200K per month are earning too much.

200K per month ? You are a joker. smh !!!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by asamaigho(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
Geniro:

Zombie, do you know what N2.3. billion is ?

Are u ok?
2.3 billion for 36 ministers,sgf,chief of staff,president,vp...

Compare

To 10billion naira worth hotel of pej and anoda 5billion naira hotel of pej,that come to a total of 15billion for one crazy woman.

Cant u see dat at best u are a HYPOCRITE.
The truth most of those criticising pmb just want him to fail by all means but God will shame them.

Sai buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Ravenna: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bujumbura:
I still believe Change Begins with Me.

I'm ready for my salary to be reduced and added to buhari own to show him Change Truly begins with me

God help us in this country
hehe!
Zombie forever.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Geniro: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Yes block head,don't you think whAt pmb with his entire cabinet members do not spent out to what pej spent in a year as mediccal bills?

And can you kindly give us a link to how much jonah and his cabine used to spebt in a year?

Zombie, i repeat i was the one who prepared the 2016 budget and allocated 1.7 billion feeding money to the Daura President. Your zombeism is pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Ranchhoddas: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Izonpikin:
if it is her money which she made legally she can walk free with it...but if not let the efcc handle that...but as it is you're running from the issue at hand..you might be shocked that not even a dime would be collected from that 15million dollars....media trials have actually deluded a lot of you....

Well you guys should enjoy your hypocritical administration. .....
Yes. A woman that can barely construct a simple sentence made millions of dollars doing what? You seem to know the inner workings of this government for you to call it a media trial. Don't worry, by the time she lands in jail, you all would know that the change is real.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by boriswole: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
How much did Jonathan and his Ministers pocket in one year?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by asamaigho(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
rosalieene:
*spits on buhari*
Hypocrites!!
The God of vengeance will visit you.
Since you assumed the seat of presidency, it has been one problem or the other. The economy is so bad that a lot of people find it difficult to eat, a lot are moving down to their villages since they can't afford living in towns, alot are into kidnapping to make ends meet, a lot into business are cheating, I can go on and on.
The sins of all Nigerians into dubious acts in a bid to make ends meet will be on your head.

Dat prayer ought to have gone to gej. "U cant bite off a mans nose and then accuse him of his inability to smell"
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Ibime(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
zikter:
I was even tempted to disbelief the fact that the whole president gets a meagre pay of 300k/month

My brother, I am of no doubt that these ministers and President are stealing 1000 times the N200K/N300k per month they collect as salary.

My issue is with the lack of integrity in our journalism, such that the journalist spinned such a commendable story into a negative one, and the fact that the vast majority our youth are illiterates who cannot read, understand and analyse a publication.

The average professional in any of our oil companies or multinationals is earning way more than our Ministers based on the figures published.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Geniro: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
asamaigho:

Are u ok?
2.3 billion for 36 ministers,sgf,chief of staff,president,vp...

Compare

To 10billion naira worth hotel of pej and anoda 5billion naira hotel of pej,that come to a total of 15billion for one crazy woman.

Cant u see dat at best u are a HYPOCRITE.
The truth most of those criticising pmb just want him to fail by all means but God will shame them.

Sai buhari.

If PEJ invested in an hotel worth billions, who are you to question her. have you gotten the full facts about her investment. Afterall we were told that Aisha buhari spa business was good enough to earn her a N10 Million on wristwatch.

According to your diary N2.3 billion is chicken money in a time we are screaming austerity measures. May God have mercy on your zombie ravaged soul.

Look at the mirror and see hypocrisy smiling back at you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Oblang(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
eph12:

We are talking about current situation of the country you're asking for what is irrelevant

What's wrong with current situation? Did the govt reduce federal workers salaries even with the situation. Going by this, the president is not even receiving up to 300k monthly basic salary.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
It is hatred for ur fellow country men that kept you and your region where you are today.
Kontinu!
Geniro:

Zombie, i repeat i was the one who prepared the 2016 budget and allocated 1.7 billion feeding money to the Daura President. Your zombeism is pathetic
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by vislabraye(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
samento:
Publish Jonathan's regime let us compare.

Should we now compare saints to sinners or a virgin with a prostitute ?
If Gej was fantastically corrupt as people say he is, why should saint Buhari be compared to him ?

I'm sure there are people already doing so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Bujumbura(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ravenna:

hehe!
Zombie forever.
Sorry if you can't detect sarcasm
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by vislabraye(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
samento:

Should we now compare saints to sinners or a virgin with a prostitute ?
If Gej was fantastically corrupt as people say he is, why should saint Buhari be compared to him ?

I'm sure there are people already doing so. .

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by eph12(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Oblang:

What's wrong with current situation? Did the govt reduce federal workers salaries even with the situation. Going by this, the president is not even receiving up to 300k monthly basic salary.
So you don't think the allowances are too much?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Geniro: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
AntiIPOB:
It is hatred for ur fellow country men that kept you and your region where you are today.
Kontinu!

Zombie, my region feeds you even till this day. Show me some respect. The North ruling now is the most ravaged and backward region in Nigeria.

Go get some sense please.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by asamaigho(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Geniro:

If PEJ invested in an hotel worth billions, who are you to question her. have you gotten the full facts about her investment. Afterall we were told that Aisha buhari spa business was good enough to earn her a N10 Million on wristwatch.

According to your diary N2.3 billion is chicken money in a time we are screaming austerity measures. May God have mercy on your zombie ravaged soul.

Look at the mirror and see hypocrisy smiling back at you.

All you r saying is gej and pej can squander 100s of billions,then pmb and his gobt should wait for their reward in heaven, I really see dat ur hypocrasy is beyond redemtion.
Anyway tell ur ur madam peace to the over 15billion in her account d country needs it.
Pdp =den of commom thieves and hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by vislabraye(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

My brother, I am of no doubt that these ministers and President are stealing 1000 times the N200K/N300k per month they collect as salary.

My issue is with the lack of integrity in our journalism, such that the journalist spinned such a commendable story into a negative one, and the fact that the vas majority our youth are illiterates who cannot read, understand and analyse a publication.

The average professional in any of our oil companies or multinationals is earning way more than our Ministers based on the figures published.

If you believe they only depend on their salaries, then I laugh. Didn't you see all the allowances quoted ? Furniture allowance, 200% of salary.. this allowance, 300% of salary. By tbe time you add all the allowances, it would be 10 times their salaries. Don't forget the racketeering that goes on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by vislabraye(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Ibime(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
uwagimboo:

Hahahahahahaha..
The same 300k ur parents ve not made Have u forgotten ur sister was married off inorder to settle ur family debts when ur parents kicked bucket..

Am sure they re indebted to the worms of the earth...

The internet is a great leveller that allows people like us to interact as equals, however you should know that my next 2 days labour is enough to "save your father's soul" and leave change to pay for laser treatment for your skin condition. Your problem was not poor Mathematics but extreme poverty.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Geniro: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
asamaigho:

All you r saying is gej and pej can squander 100s of billions,then pmb and his gobt should wait for their reward in heaven, I really see dat ur hypocrasy is beyond redemtion.
Anyway tell ur ur madam peace to the over 15billion in her account d country needs it.
Pdp =den of commom thieves and hypocrites.

Zombie, of-course the likes of Buratie, Dambazau, tinubu, Amaechi, Fayemi , Atiku abubakar with notable investments in the APC had theirs by dint of hardwork without lotting billions. Even Aisha Harliburton Buhari acclaimed to be wealthier than her husband is a saint.

PEJ like every other Nigerian have a right to invest in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by gbemoh: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
samento:

You read my mind, one can only imagine how mr jona and friends took all in the name of salary and allowances, when there was no pay slash.

But the people only hear what they want to, he still is a hero to some.

Nigeria I hail o!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by NairaExam690(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by Ibime(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
vislabraye:

If you believe they only depend on their salaries, then I laugh. Didn't you see all the allowances quoted ? Furniture allowance, 200% of salary.. this allowance, 300% of salary. By tbe time you add all the allowances, it would be 10 times their salaries. Don't forget the racketeering that goes on.

I wish they were stealing only 10 times their Salary.

I'm sure you know 10 times Buhari salary will barely cover his childrens tuition and board in UK.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by kingphilip(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Special advisers, Speech writers, Directors General, Accountant General of the Federation, Permanent Secretaries, CEOs of agencies and INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners, each collect an annual basic salary of N1.9m. Officers under this category are called ‘members of constitutional bodies’.

Do you mean those speech writers that has been plagiarism all speeches collects 1.9??

Nigeria I don't know are you cursed or what

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by zikter(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

My issue is with the lack of integrity in our journalism, such that the journalist spinned such a commendable story into a negative one, and the fact that the vas majority our youth are illiterates who cannot read, understand and analyse a publication.

my brother, you are so on point.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year by vislabraye(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
zikter:
see, the issue with many of our youths is that, they are not analytical in anyway. don't be surprise many did not even read but jump to comment at the sight of 2.3b. they don't know how many civil servants and political appointees are involved. I was even tempted to disbelief the fact that the whole president gets a meagre pay of 300k/month
. Salary is nothing. Let's look at the allowances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos / "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity / Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.