Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? (2648 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by DateMynd44(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
As in eh i just downloaded it back to my phone and in less than 1 week i have controlled over 7 girls to my apartment, unlike the useless girls on whatsapp and facebook that will be giving me headache and at times snub my messages.
But when i downloaded back 2go chat app, i added clean baes from the 2go chat room and they didnt waste time to come over.
Presently i am wit one now sef as i'm typing. I added her and travelled to her place in her local government and we gonna spend the night together. Though she is a single mother with two kids. She's 36 while i'm 25.

1 Like

Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by moststylish(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Congratulations sugar boy

1 Like

Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Beamborla(f): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
You just no well...

Whatsapp and Facebook girls are useless because they refuse to give in while 2go girls are cheap because they don't have time for forming.

The thunder that will fire your d!ck is like doctor's prescription... 2 every six hours for seven days.

Ashewo oshi

7 Likes

Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Your destruction d downfall will be more than the wall of Jericho and Sodom & Gomorrah combined undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Really? 2go still a fertile poaching ground? Clean babes you say?
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
DateMynd44:
As in eh i just downloaded it back to my phone and in less than 1 week i have controlled over 7 girls to my apartment, unlike the useless girls on whatsapp and facebook that will be giving me headache and at times snub my messages.
But when i downloaded back 2go chat app, i added clean baes from the 2go chat room and they didnt waste time to come over.
Presently i am wit one now sef as i'm typing. I added her and travelled to her place in her local government and we gonna spend the night together. Though she is a single mother with two kids. She's 36 while i'm 25.
you are so very cheap for even thinking about 2go

1 Like

Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by 2dice01: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Beamborla:
You just no well...

Whatsapp and Facebook girls are useless because they refuse to give in while 2go girls are cheap because they don't have time for forming.

The thunder that will fire your d!ck is like doctor's prescription... 2 every six hours for seven days.

Ashewo oshi
my love today is sunday..why thou sweareth huh
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Synzu(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Beamborla:
You just no well...

Ashewo oshi

lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lol, Bruh when your mate don dey use WhatsApp and BBM, you still dey use 2go undecided . . . Smh!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Beamborla(f): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
2dice01:
my love today is sunday..why tho sweareth huh
Ah didn't swear na lipsrsealed

I only prophesized
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Praisemelody(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
you mean you travelled to another local government just to fvck a mother of two? your the cheap one here brother
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by jonaifame22(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
2go indeed is a fertile ground back in 2010 I met a gal frm 2go who skooled at gate way poly, I went to her place off campus and spent 3days!

1 Like

Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by 2dice01: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Beamborla:

Ah didn't swear an lipsrsealed

I only prophesized
prophecy about his diick cheesy...is it that same mouth you will use to kiss me huh
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by 2dice01: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Lol, Bruh when your mate don dey use WhatsApp and BBM, you still dey use 2go undecided . . . Smh!! angry
some people stil dey use letter
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Beamborla(f): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Praisemelody:
you mean you travelled to another local government just to fvck a mother of two? your the cheap one here brother

Don't mind the cheap thing.
He will soon start washing pant and bra...

That's if the dude is even for real.

1 Like

Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
2dice01:
some people stil dey use letter

Lol, so how is hand written letter and 2go related?? undecided
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Beamborla(f): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
2dice01:
prophecy about his diick cheesy...is it that same mouth you will use to kiss me huh
I actually typed it with my right thump which I've washed with holy water. You have nothing to worry about. wink
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Praisemelody(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Beamborla:

Don't mind the cheap thing.
He will soon start washing pant and bra...

That's if the dude is even for real.
he is real I know his type, can fvck even a fowl
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by DateMynd44(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Read the post again but this time SLOWLY
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by 2dice01: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Beamborla:

I actually typed it with my right thump which I've washed with holy water. You have nothing to worry about. wink
hmmm...you too like pipe
I don break up..when bag of rice is 2500 we can get back.Thanks
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by 2dice01: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, so how is hand written letter and 2go related?? undecided

meaning he is better than some people
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Ojestas(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Smh . . If this one Crows now, we d b pitying somebody.

1 Like

Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
controller

1 Like

Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by DateMynd44(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Beamborla:

Ah didn't swear na lipsrsealed

I only prophesized
prophesized ba wo? Na so una dey form on facebook and Whatsapp with nothing in your brain.
Ogbeni it's prophesy and not the thrash you stated up there
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Beamborla(f): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
2dice01:
hmmm...you too like pipe
I don break up..when bag of rice is 2500 we can get back.Thanks

Issorite!
Did I tell you I won $50,000?
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Beamborla(f): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
DateMynd44:
prophesized ba wo? Na so una dey form on facebook and Whatsapp with nothing in your brain.
Ogbeni it's prophesy and not the thrash you stated up there
Darling are you sure you don't want to start your medication now

I only 'prophesy' sounds okay to you abi
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Beamborla:
You just no well...

Ashewo oshi
lols e pain am.

1 Like

Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by mercichoco(f): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ah 2go, such a long time, 2010 i guess.
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by firstking01(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
You are what you attract.
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Shiitposter: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
So whats the problem? Are you complaining or what? Because your topic is very degrading to the girls you are screwing.

Girls act to tough - Complain
Girls go easy on you - Complain
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
over 7 girls (minimum of 8 girls) in less than a week (maximum of 6days), your numbers don't add up. OP you can lie for africa magic, lol
Re: Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
nma24:
you are so very cheap for even thinking about 2go
2go make sense that year we all rocked it die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** / Married Lady Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Her Boyfriend(photos) / Husbands Should Have Sex With Their Wifes At Least 16 Times A Week” —

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.