Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Beware Of People That Can Slaughter Your Relationship (the Relationship Killer) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of People That Can Slaughter Your Relationship (the Relationship Killer) (551 Views)

Be Mindful, Sexual Abstinence Can Be A Relationship Killer / 10 tips that Strenghten your Relationship the more / Emotional Affairs – The Silent But Deadly Relationship Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of People That Can Slaughter Your Relationship (the Relationship Killer) by oleeverking(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Some people will be wondering Why would someone slaughter my relationship, Most a times. Not everyone that see you in love that really want you to be in love, your closest friend can slaughter your relationship, your family, you Co-worker.

Some will ask, why would my own relative or friend want to slaughter my relationship, are they not happy with me that I'm in love, are they not filled with with the fact that I'm in love.
Those who slaughter your relationship are those are sad and bittered by there past or probably their present, the experience of heartbreak, sadness, depression relationships, People like that are people who never enjoyed the beat of any of there relationships, they are seriously not lucky with the relationship things,

Those are the kind of people who are ready to slaughter your relationship

2. Another set of people who can slaughter down your relationship are the ones who are very jealous of your relationship, is not that they are bad, but they are jealous of you been in a relationship, they ask themselves why not them, they hate to see you with your girlfriend, you spoil their mood when you hold your boyfriend or girlfriend hands, Such kind of people wants to be with you cause you are handsome, intelligent and cute, so the Jealousy nurture in their heart until they make sure you are out of the relationship.

HOW TO KNOW WHEN SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO SLAUGHTER YOUR RELATIONSHIP.

1. They criticise your girlfriend/boyfriend
Any time you among your friends and all what they do is criticise your boyfriend or girlfriend...............read more http://www.relationshipsklinic.tk/2016/09/beware-of-people-that-can-slaughter.html

Re: Beware Of People That Can Slaughter Your Relationship (the Relationship Killer) by dmgr(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
we hve heard u op
stay cool..

1 Like

Re: Beware Of People That Can Slaughter Your Relationship (the Relationship Killer) by oleeverking(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
kindly read
Re: Beware Of People That Can Slaughter Your Relationship (the Relationship Killer) by oleeverking(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
dmgr:
we hve heard u op

stay cool..
tnx
Re: Beware Of People That Can Slaughter Your Relationship (the Relationship Killer) by dollyjoy(f): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
La click la bend. grin
Re: Beware Of People That Can Slaughter Your Relationship (the Relationship Killer) by oleeverking(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry Someone Who Once Had A Blood Covenant With An Ex? / Ladies, If You Notice These 9 Signs, Your Boyfriend Isn’t Ready To Propose / Phyno Showing His Gold Chain With His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.