Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

In Need Of A True Believer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Need Of A True Believer (1825 Views)

7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Who Is A True Believer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A True Believer by hahn(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2016
4everGod:

You really need to ask yourself this simple question....

If a person does not believe something is real or ever existed why waste so much time and energy talking about it to someone else who believes it by using rhe same things he does not believe exists to try and make a point. Even psychology teaches on alternatives and speaking from ones direct perspective and not from anothers in order to profer an alternative.

It hurts watching adults being manipulated and exploited for their gullibility. The concept of "God" has been used to enslave the minds of our people. I mean Africans. Jesus Christ is the tool with which our colonial masters used to enslave us.

You claim God does not exist yet ou throw a tantrum at the mention of anything relating to Him. What you are doing can be likened to a man who keeps shouting....NO NO NO at everyone as if there is no other word like YES in existence.

NO to blind faith, believing in fairytales without proof and threats of eternal damnation in return for "love".

YES to rational thinking and the reliance of proof and logical procedures to come to conclusions and proffer solutions.

How would I blame my fathet for the crises I face or experience in this world is he never existed? Why would I ask my father to fix the problem if he never existed? You are talking like the child you are....

You are talking like the blind follower you are

I see you have succeeded in derailing this thread opened by a simple nairalander seeking help just so you can shout GOD DOES NOT EXIST to her and everyone.

But it is true na. God does not exist and it is a waste of time to believe otherwise. Or can you prove god exists? A picture or video? undecided

If that helps yu sleep at night then by all means continue.

Like I even need your permission? If people like you can spread lies boldly, then I can also boldly ask for proof and tell you to keep quiet when you do not do so smiley

To the OP you know God is real otherwise you would not have said the things u said in your OP so pm me like i said so we can talk. God bless you

Yes op. Contact him because his god can solve your problems. But you will need to pay tithe and offering tongue
Re: In Need Of A True Believer by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2016
sadiyaisiyaku:
I will really appreciate your help.My family has been experiencing total failure in whatsoever they lay their hands on.Especially my dad.Had it been that we are lazy people, I would not mind.But the fact is that every single person in my house works.Even my younger brother who just finished waec is working to make ends meet.My dad travels from one place to another doing business which will all result in debts.The current business landed him in a big debt which we all are paying.To make matters worse his boss who was planning to help him publish his books as earlier agreed on has suddenly backed out.This books am talking about is our last hope.I am so confused and helpless.All the people in the position to help us are now no where to be found.

Pls send me a pm
Re: In Need Of A True Believer by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
hahn:

It hurts watching adults being manipulated and exploited for their gullibility. The concept of "God" has been used to enslave the minds of our people. I mean Africans. Jesus Christ is the tool with which our colonial masters used to enslave us.

NO to blind faith, believing in fairytales without proof and threats of eternal damnation in return for "love".

YES to rational thinking and the reliance of proof and logical procedures to come to conclusions and proffer solutions.

You are talking like the blind follower you are

But it is true na. God does not exist and it is a waste of time to believe otherwise. Or can you prove god exists? A picture or video? undecided

Like I even need your permission? If people like you can spread lies boldly, then I can also boldly ask for proof and tell you to keep quiet when you do not do so smiley

Yes op. Contact him because his god can solve your problems. But you will need to pay tithe and offering tongue

Word of advice....stop wasting your time on this thread as the OP nor myself nor anyone else who has come on this thread is interested in anything you have to say...

The OP has already made her choice so quit trolling.
Re: In Need Of A True Believer by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
I am not an atheist.I believe that God exists.If he does not exist then,who created me?Did the first man on earth just fall from the sky?. Who created this beautiful earth with all its beauties and also all its sorrows?. I know the atheists will say why did God create sorrow?Yes,There is always a negative side to any positive one.God almighty created joy and also made sadness to test His faithful followers just as he tested Job in the Bible. I know that God is testing me and it will all soon pass away.I sincerely believe so please God send my helper to me.
Re: In Need Of A True Believer by ColdHardTruth: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
sadiyaisiyaku:
I am not an atheist.I believe that God exists.If he does not exist then,who created me?Did the first man on earth just fall from the sky?. Who created this beautiful earth with all its beauties?

God of the gaps
Re: In Need Of A True Believer by hahn(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
4everGod:

Word of advice....stop wasting your time on this thread as the OP nor myself nor anyone else who has come on this thread is interested in anything you have to say...

The OP has already made her choice so quit trolling.

So, I am trolling by replying you?

You are an apparent waste of time undecided
Re: In Need Of A True Believer by hahn(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
sadiyaisiyaku:
I am not an atheist.I believe that God exists.If he does not exist then,who created me?Did the first man on earth just fall from the sky?. Who created this beautiful earth with all its beauties and also all its sorrows?. I know the atheists will say why did God create sorrow?Yes,There is always a negative side to any positive one.God almighty created joy and also made sadness to test His faithful followers just as he tested Job in the Bible. I know that God is testing me and it will all soon pass away.I sincerely believe so please God send my helper to me.

That you believe doesn't make it true.

Alexander the Great, was a follower of the Greek polytheistic religion, also called, Hellenism. They worshipped a hierarchy of deities, with Zeus being the king of the gods.. Does that make any of those gods real? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interview With Apostle Arome Osayi, The Founder Of Remnant Christian Network / Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems / Church Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.