Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) (38108 Views)

Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) / Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS / Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:
sorry I can't do dat for u. Just put down ur hypocrisy goggles and take a closer look at ur immediate environment , u should see a sea of dem,waving dia stumps (wots remaining of a limb) at u,esp in the traffics
Then if you cannot shut your crocodile mouth off. Stupid idiot. All those you see are as a result of accident. Brainwashed born throwaway.
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
hahn:

Too late undecided

Its not the youth that are to blame but their parents who set bad examples and sold their future.
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by mightyhazell: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
nextprince:

The case of Aluu comes to mind grin.
tho I feel v bad to d bones and will probly regret the aluu saga till I die,u vermins from the north shdt be the ones remindin us of such chapters. For evry aluu case in the south,dere are hundreds of danish cartoon -like occurences from the north.

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by mightyhazell: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
friendchoices:

Then if you cannot shut your crocodile mouth off. Stupid idiot. All those you see are as a result of accident. Brainwashed born throwaway.
ab.oki dey call me bornthroway! Wot an irony grin. Abeg comot for my front if u no get yarnings for brain again. I hate 2 hit a man dats already down. Go on,..scram

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:
was only considering the lighter scenerios in both regions. Now if we are 2 consider worse case scenerios,..I.e where a few hardened southern criminals caught in the act are lit up b4 police arrives,north still takes the barbarism cake,...wot wit burning up buildings wit scores of ppl in it just because a 'non indigene' rescued a 'blasphemer',...and a whole lotta folding litanies of similar occurences in dat region. A region where thousands of innocent souls are killed just because of a cartoon drawn in far away denmark can't really be talking about 'difference btw north and south' in terms of barbarism,..not dat any1 is proud of either scenerios

We were talking about the difference in treatment meted out to thieves when caught between the two regions and you suddenly shifted the goal post by switching on to mention a few specific headline grabbing crimes in the north - already sensationalised by your biased southern press.

First of all; taking the issue of chopping of hands, I can assure you that this a rare occurrence and that there couldn't have more than 5 cases (at most 10 cases) since the enactment of the Sharia penal code in the north; it therefore pales in comparison to the daily stripping of thieves naked and roasting them alive, in broad daylight which is common in the south.

Secondly, when it comes to horrific crimes there is nothing more despicable and horrible than cannibalism; yet we still hear even today of restaurants being found and closed down for serving human meat.
No need to elaborate of your more common vices such as ritualism, cultism, armed robbery, kidnapping, human trafficking, drug trafficking, 419, baby factories, prostitution, rape including paedophilic incest etc; indeed if you want to have an idea of the prevalence of these crimes in the south, simply take a stroll into the crime section of this forum - need I say more?
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by nextprince: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:
tho I feel v bad to d bones and will probly regret the aluu saga till I die,u vermins from the north shdt be the ones remindin us of such chapters. For evry aluu case in the south,dere are hundreds of danish cartoon -like occurences from the north.
Comparing crisis situation with a generally agreed way of punishing thieves is nothing but hypocrisy. Live with it, it is in the blood. The number of human beings being killed on daily basis by ur ritualists, armed robbers, accusations on witchcraft, is unbelievable. During peace time, several cases like the topic are uncountable. Keep deceiving urselves, very soon another killing will hit the headline, I give just 2 hrs.
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by nextprince: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:
ab.oki dey call me bornthroway! Wot an irony grin. Abeg comot for my front if u no get yarnings for brain again. I hate 2 hit a man dats already down. Go on,..scram
Products of baby factories are even worse than born throwaway. I can't really imagine how shameless Nigerians have gone that even the headquarters of national evil will be pointing fingers. Ritual killings, armed robbery, prostitution, witchcraft, drug and human trafficking, 419, rape, roasting of petty thieves etc, all from one place. Is that not exactly what God did to sodom and gomorrah? grin
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by mightyhazell: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

We were talking about the difference in treatment meted out to thieves when caught between the two regions and you suddenly shifted the goal post by switching on to mention a few specific headline grabbing crimes in the north - already sensationalised by your biased southern press.

First of all; taking the issue of chopping of hands, I can assure you that this a rare occurrence and that there couldn't have more than 5 cases (at most 10 cases) since the enactment of the Sharia penal code in the north; it therefore pales in comparison to the daily stripping of thieves naked and roasting them alive, in broad daylight which is common in the south.

Secondly, when it comes to horrific crimes there is nothing more despicable and horrible than cannibalism; yet we still hear even today of restaurants being found and closed down for serving human meat.
No need to elaborate of your more common vices such as ritualism, cultism, armed robbery, kidnapping, human trafficking, drug trafficking, 419, baby factories, prostitution, rape including paedophilic incest etc; indeed if you want to have an idea of the prevalence of these crimes in the south, simply take a stroll into the crime section of this forum - need I say more?
u and who was talking about treatment meted out 2 thieves. My concern in ur silly comment was jumping in 2 demonise the south,wen ur region has always been a killing field since time immemorial. Though mob justice is v bad,and I will condemn it till eternity,it will still look berra that a thief was killed extrajudicially than hundreds of innocent people being murdered by animals in human skin,all because a cartoon was made thousands of miles away. I won't go further 2 mock the man made ills ravaging ur people and stuffs like dat because dat will be jumping in2 d sewer with u. Am already feeling some loss of dignity,engaging u in dis back and forth as it is . Goodbye almajiri

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by mightyhazell: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
nextprince:

Comparing crisis situation with a generally agreed way of punishing thieves is nothing but hypocrisy. Live with it, it is in the blood. The number of human beings being killed on daily basis by ur ritualists, armed robbers, accusations on witchcraft, is unbelievable. During peace time, several cases like the topic are uncountable. Keep deceiving urselves, very soon another killing will hit the headline, I give just 2 hrs.
don't be a typical dumbo. Wich one is 'crisis' and 'typical way of punishment'?? So killing of 'infidels' and 'blasphemers' in a secular country is not an accepted way of punishment adopted in full by ur ppl? Talkin about killings and destruction,Ur boko haram and armed bandits calling demselves herdsmen,d last time I checked were the second deadliest and fourth deadliest terrorist groups,...wait for it,.....in the planet,respectively.
And ur here telling me about one or 2 unfortunate cases of jungle justice. Abeg go hide.
I got time,but not for illiterate herdsmen. Go walk a cow or sth

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by mightyhazell: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
nextprince:

Products of baby factories are even worse than born throwaway. I can't really imagine how shameless Nigerians have gone that even the headquarters of national evil will be pointing fingers. Ritual killings, armed robbery, prostitution, witchcraft, drug and human trafficking, 419, rape, roasting of petty thieves etc, all from one place. Is that not exactly what God did to sodom and gomorrah? grin
next almajiri,just one re.tarded group from ur desert area has commited far more atrocities dan the ones u listed above.so go hump a skinny camel

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by nextprince: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:
don't be a typical dumbo. Wich one is 'crisis' and 'typical way of punishment'?? So killing of 'infidels' and 'blasphemers' in a secular country is not an accepted way of punishment adopted in full by ur ppl? Talkin about killings and destruction,Ur boko haram and armed bandits calling demselves herdsmen,d last time I checked were the second deadliest and fourth deadliest terrorist groups,...wait for it,.....in the planet,respectively.
And ur here telling me about one or 2 unfortunate cases of jungle justice. Abeg go hide.
I got time,but not for illiterate herdsmen. Go walk a cow or sth
As someone has suggested to u, take a walk to the crime section and count the "Unfortunate" cases. Meanwhile, the topic is more about treatment dished out to thieves, but since u are expanding it to other crimes, pls just go to crime section as suggested. The "illiterate herdsman" is calm but why are u fuming and sweating as if u can do more than a dead rat?
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by mightyhazell: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
nextprince:

As someone has suggested to u, take a walk to the crime section and count the "Unfortunate" cases. Meanwhile, the topic is more about treatment dished out to thieves, but since u are expanding it to other crimes, pls just go to crime section as suggested. The "illiterate herdsman" is calm but why are u fuming and sweating as if u can do more than a dead rat?
nairaland crimes section is busting in the seams with crimes of boko haram,murderous herdsmen and a host of other of ur ret.arded gangs up north,so I don't knw wot ur yammering about. Perhaps u havnt visited the said section b4,just parroting wot ur fellow retar.d said earlier.

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by nextprince: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:
next almajiri,just one re.tarded group from ur desert area has commited far more atrocities dan the ones u listed above.so go hump a skinny camel
Hahahaha, even the devil himself will plead innocent in a court, so I'm not surprised. The north is by far safer than ur den of horror. It is still in the north u can walk to the bank, withdraw 5 million, then WALK back home. In ur place, thousands have lost their lives on this account alone. Stop fuming about crisis which, without it, the north is as cool as anything as compared to ur animal kingdom.
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by nextprince: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:
nairaland crimes section is busting in the seams with crimes of boko haram,murderous herdsmen and a host of other of ur ret.arded gangs up north,so I don't knw wot ur yammering about. Perhaps u havnt visited the said section b4,just parroting wot ur fellow retar.d said earlier.
This alone has actually brought out the hypocrisy in u. It is the ways of liars. Hehehe. A section that is practically inundated with crimes from the south ranging from jungle justice all over the places to robbery, almost on daily basis, this one is speaking Chinese. Kikikikiki. grin grin grin. I must be having a liar as an opponent and do u know what, when lies are included in issues like these, I lose interest. Go and sleep.
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by mightyhazell: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
nextprince:

Hahahaha, even the devil himself will plead innocent in a court, so I'm not surprised. The north is by far safer than ur den of horror. It is still in the north u can walk to the bank, withdraw 5 million, then WALK back home. In ur place thousands have lost their lives on this account alone. Stop fuming about crisis which, without it, the north is as cool as anything as compared to ur animal kingdom.
lol! The north is safer than where? Even the hades is safer than ur north almajiri! Even outside of the north,anyplace 2 or 3 abbokkis come 2geda is no longer safe. They export their terror and ret.ardedness 2 oda hitherto peaceful places. Yorubas in mile 12 can attest 2 dis. Igbos in enugu can bear me witness. Agatu communities can relate 2 wot I just said,edos at okada are not left out,..and nearly any ethnic groups dat hav com in contact wit abbokkiss. Perhaps ur definition of peacefullness is in the opposite and warped just like evth associated wit u.

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by nextprince: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:
lol! The north is safer than where? Even the hades is safer than ur north almajiri! Even outside of the north,anyplace 2 or 3 abbokkis come 2geda is no longer safe. They export their terror and ret.ardedness 2 oda hitherto peaceful places. Yorubas in mile 12 can attest 2 dis. Igbos in enugu can bear me witness. Agatu communities can relate 2 wot I just said,edos at okada are not left out,..and nearly any ethnic groups dat hav com in contact wit abbokkiss. Perhaps ur definition of peacefullness is in the opposite and warped just like evth associated wit u.
As I have said, when desperation to create an impression has lead to lying, I become completely uninterested and I don't trade words with liars, so once again, go and sleep.
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by mightyhazell: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
nextprince:

This alone has actually brought out the hypocrisy in u. It is the ways of liars. Hehehe. A section that is practically inundated with crimes from the south ranging from jungle justice all over the places to robbery, almost on daily basis, this one is speaking Chinese. Kikikikiki. grin grin grin. I must be having a liar as an opponent and do u know what, when lies are included in issues like these, I lose interest. Go and sleep.
u mean when ur silly and ret.arded stance are made bare,u lose interest. Ofcourse u shd lose interest wen u get beaten black and blue by a superior opponent. Even in contact sports,weaker opponents lose interest fast and somtimes call urgently on umpires 2 stop the fight. How can any living thing from the north be pointing accusing fingers 2 the south,based on violence and other vices? If dat pasn is not a plain re.tard??

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by nextprince: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:
And besides, u also sound very confused/unsound grin grin
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by nextprince: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:
u mean when ur silly and retard.ed stance are made bare,u lose interest. Ofcourse u shd lose interest wen u get beaten black and blue by a superior opponent. Even in contact sports,weaker opponents lose interest fast and somtimes calling urgently on umpires 2 stop the fight. How can any living thing from the north be pointing accusing fingers 2 the south,based on violence and other vices? If dat pasn is not a plain re.tard??
When lies are introduced, I become less interested. Without lies, I don't back out once I know my stand. But I am allergic to lies.
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:
u and who was talking about treatment meted out 2 thieves. My concern in ur silly comment was jumping in 2 demonise the south,wen ur region has always been a killing field since time immemorial. Though mob justice is v bad,and I will condemn it till eternity,it will still look berra that a thief was killed extrajudicially than hundreds of innocent people being murdered by animals in human skin,all because a cartoon was made thousands of miles away. I won't go further 2 mock the man made ills ravaging ur people and stuffs like dat because dat will be jumping in2 d sewer with u. Am already feeling some loss of dignity,engaging u in dis back and forth as it is . Goodbye almajiri

Another display of ignorance cultivated by (biased southern) media misinformation and fashioned by an intransigent stereotypical mindset.

The difference is clear: as already mentioned nothing could be more animalistic than Cannibalism, at least one can even excuse those you mentioned that kill because of cartoon and say they were motivated based on a principle (in this case religion); yet there can be no excuse for those that kill and consume their own kind for mere pleasure - Tufiakwa!

Furthermore, you confirmed your ignorance by calling me Almajijri, thinking that you had insulted me - well, I've got news for you; Almajiri simply means scholar or a student, and therefore a badge I'd gladly wear anytime; so by all means go ahead and call me Almajiri till eternity.

BTW, a plate of Cannibal pepper soup, its possible you may like it.

1 Like

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by mightyhazell: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
nextprince:

And besides, u also sound very confused/unsound grin grin
weakest comeback ever. I told u 2 go walk ur cows earlier,u refused. Abbokki must yap. See where yapping got u.next time don't ever open ur orifice 2 talk abt violence in other regions when ur place/ppl are violence/re.tard personified. Goodbye

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by nextprince: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Another display of ignorance generated by (biased southern) media misinformation and fashioned by an intransigent stereotypical mindset.

The difference is clear: as already mentioned nothing could be more animalistic than Cannibalism, at least one can even excuse those you mentioned that kill because of cartoon and say they were motivate based on a principle (in this case religion); yet there can be no excuse for those that kill and consume their own kind for mere pleasure - Tufiakwa!

Furthermore, you confirmed your ignorance by calling me Almajijri, thinking that you had insulted me - well, I've got news for you; Almajiri simply means scholar or a student, and therefore a badge I'd gladly wear anytime; so by all means go ahead and call me Almajiri till eternity.

No, he thinks the word Almajiri is an insult, not knowing that we proudly answer the description. Imagine calling me a scholar/student and u think u have insulted me, if not ignorance.
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by nextprince: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:
weakest comeback ever. I told u 2 go walk ur cows earlier,u refused. Abbokki must yap. See where yapping got u.next time don't ever open ur orifice 2 talk abt violence in other regions when ur place/ppl are violence/re.tard personified. Goodbye
From the way I still continue to respond despite my immediate past responses with notes of finality, a human being should know that I'm actually interested in continuing if not the lies already being introduced. Although, I doubt if a human is actually behind this moniker.
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by mightyhazell: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Another display of ignorance generated by (biased southern) media misinformation and fashioned by an intransigent stereotypical mindset.

The difference is clear: as already mentioned nothing could be more animalistic than Cannibalism, at least one can even excuse those you mentioned that kill because of cartoon and say they were motivate based on a principle (in this case religion); yet there can be no excuse for those that kill and consume their own kind for mere pleasure - Tufiakwa!

who cares wot almajiri means from ur point of view. In nigerian context,we all knw wot almajiri stands for!

And wots dat in a plate u posted? Ur supper? Didt know almajiri has added cannibalism 2 his litany of atrocities. Interesting...

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
nextprince:

No, he thinks the word Almajiri is an insult, not knowing that we proudly answer the description. Imagine calling me a scholar/student and u think u have insulted me, if not ignorance.

Don't mind them; that's the level of their stupidity.
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:
who cares wot almajiri means from ur point of view. In nigerian context,we all knw wot almajiri stands for!

And wots dat in a plate u posted? Ur supper? Didt know almajiri has added cannibalism 2 his litany of atrocities. Interesting...

Then the purpose to offend is defeated since I am not offended.
LOL, I laugh; because the joke is on you - ignoramus.
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by nextprince: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:

Cannibalism is associated with a region and if u ask a typical Nigerian which region is this, he/she wouldn't think about it. Fuming and sweating all over the places while lying. And who are the "we"? This is why I said lies have already taken over. grin
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by mightyhazell: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Then the purpose to offend is defeated since I am not offended.
LOL, I laugh; because the joke is on you - ignoramus.
ur ret.arded joke can only be on ur re.tarded self. Who knows the victim of sharia whose hand u used in this hideos display.

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:
ur ret.arded joke can only be on ur re.tarded self. Who knows the victim of sharia whose hand u used in this hideos display.

LOL @ gibberish rant of a pained CANNIBAL cheesy
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by mightyhazell: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
nextprince:

Cannibalism is associated with a region and if u ask a typical Nigerian which region is this, he/she wouldn't think about it. Fuming and sweating all over the places while lying. And who are the "we"? This is why I said lies have already taken over. grin
almajiri stop spewing trash here. Ur making absolutely no sense. Ranting unitelligibly here won't change the fact that u and ur ret.arded brothers take the cake on global terrorism.but rank abysmally low on useful human indexes. No wonder no abbokki was on the paralympics team dat did us proud,much less winning a n stick ,...despite having a sea of amputees and cripples(over 90percent of total cripples in nigeria)

6 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by mightyhazell: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

LOL @ gibberish rant of a pained CANNIBAL cheesy
u can do berra almajiri. Don't let the kunu brain shut down so easily. Avail me som sport,will u?

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by nextprince: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyhazell:
almajiri stop spewing trash here. Ur making absolutely no sense. Ranting unitelligibly here won't change the fact that u and ur ret.arded brothers take the cake on global terrorism.but rank abysmally low on useful human indexes. No wonder no abbokki was on the paralympics team dat did us proud,much less winning a n stick ,...despite having a sea of amputees and cripples
Still searching for how this response actually address the issue raised grin. That reminds me, where is... let me just keep quiet. And u know what, aggression wouldn't help u as u can't do more than a rat. All these rants wouldn't change the fact that u are cannibals and criminals whose criminality even transcends national borders. Only God knows the number of lives lost on daily basis due to so many criminal activities. Gerarahia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire / Nigerian Uber driver stabbed to death in New York / Frank Tony Igboka Killer, 'Transformer' Chigbo Anyaegbu, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.