Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era (33527 Views)

Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 / I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) / This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by GMbuharii: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2016
This is hardly the change buhari is talking about....for petes sake this show of honesty is what is inculcated in the lives of children by parents and religous institutions..
The guy's act is commendable but please,its got nothing to do with the strange change_begins_with_you buhari is preaching...an epistle he never preached when campaigning and deceiving the populace.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by skyo78(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2016
Na because say na infinix phone fall.

If to say na iPhone 6 or iPhone 7........
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by harlee(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2016
Guy,if na me see d fone ehn,I'll jux tell u where 2 go and pick ur sim,just joking tho #smile
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by fpeter(f): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2016
hmmmmm
Luckily it RANGED
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by sisqology(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2016
A friend misplaced an IPhone 6+ too and got it back from who found it after a week
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by sisqology(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2016
skyo78:
Na because say na infinix phone fall.

If to say na iPhone 6 or iPhone 7........

Read my post above

1 Like

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by imakhe(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2016
Rapsino:
This story happened in Abuja about four guys who went to enjoy themselves with beer. On their way coming back one of the guys phone fell on the ground without no one knowing. the phone was off due to low battery. they started looking for the phone when they realized it was missing.

The owner of the phone has already giving up because the phone was switched off and the phone is very expensive to return. the next day he tried the number and luckily it ranged and the guy that picked it was gentle and promised to return it .To cut long story short, the guy returned the phone, charged it and the intriguing thing is that he is the one that called after he came back from his security work.

I am amazed with the guy integrity and decided to share. Good people still exist, you can be the change PMB is preaching about. keep doing good.

Same thing happen to me here in Benin 4days ago. The guy has to remove my sim card, insert it in his phone in order for me to reach him because he couldn't find the battery where the phone fell off. He returned it the following day. Good people exist, I just as well found a good friend

1 Like

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Neddstark: 10:24am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by DabuIIIT: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2016
fpeter:
hmmmmm Luckily it RANGED
sisterly you sef see the bomb lolss grin
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by fpeter(f): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2016
DabuIIIT:

sisterly you sef see the bomb lolss
grin

My brother, i just dey reason the matter from here cheesy
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by sportskid(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2016
Rapsino:
This story happened in Abuja about four guys who went to enjoy themselves with beer. On their way coming back one of the guys phone fell on the ground without no one knowing. the phone was off due to low battery. they started looking for the phone when they realized it was missing.

The owner of the phone has already giving up because the phone was switched off and the phone is very expensive to return. the next day he tried the number and luckily it ranged and the guy that picked it was gentle and promised to return it .To cut long story short, the guy returned the phone, charged it and the intriguing thing is that he is the one that called after he came back from his security work.

I am amazed with the guy integrity and decided to share. Good people still exist, you can be the change PMB is preaching about. keep doing good.

You are simply an idiot. So returning a missing phone is your idea of change beginning with you, chai, are you aware that the presidents salary is still the same, while Nigerians are losing there jobs and salaries are being slashed by 50% , he even receives hardship allowances. Please type something better and stop fooling around
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by sisqology(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2016
Neddstark:
I drove around Allen on Thursday night Hot as mad. I picked up one young girl with big ikebe. We did it in a hotel all night long. Paid her 10k the next morning, left her in the hotel. I went to work, slept in my personal office till like 10am. Thats when I discovered i left my Ipad Air in the hotel room.
See me see as i rush drive go the hotel for dopemu. They said the girl left around 8pm and my ipad wasn't there. See as i almost start dey cry cos that ipad contain very important pics and information I cannot afford to lose. On my way driving back to work, my phone rang. It was one soft voice saying."Bros, good afternoon, this is Nkem". I say who is Nkem". She told me she was the lady i slept with last night. I was elated. Before i could ask, se said she had my ipad I forgot with her and i should tell her where to deliver it.
Na so she come my office give me ipad oo. I had to give her 10k extra for being honest despite doing an odd job. Truly, change begins with her. smiley

Cool
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by refreshrate: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2016
Thisis2raw:
I want to say this. If change begins with us what's the reason we elected them for?

That one easy na

...To dey collect hardship allowance

3 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2016
Anywhere I see Innjoo phone I will return it to the owner and still give him money on top..... Battery wahala. Kudos to this guy for returning Innjoo's brother.

1 Like

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by ArabMopol(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2016
POO-hari Zombies keep fabricating stories since 1983, I smell lies here

IDONBELIVIT

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Thisis2raw(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2016
refreshrate:

That one easy na

...To dey collect hardship allowance
u hav said it all bro
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2016
I had a business transaction with a nairalander grass2grace the business failed but he promised to refund me, even duo it took time for him to refund me he did refund me the complete money.
I believe it is individual differences some people are good and some are bad.
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by ChiSun27(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2016
That's a good news!

Mine equally happened over the weekend...lost my wallet at a market....and a woman that sells garden eggs (egg plants) called me through my number she saw on my ID card...and that was how I was able to get it back with everything intact.

PS: Please, always have your ID Card in ur wallet...or just write your number on a sheet of paper and fix it inside.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by AwesomeHIM: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2016
Is infinix phone a phone? undecided

Ask him if he will return iphone 7 like that
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Mescopaul(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2016
jmichlins:
believe me there are still good people in this nation. i wanted to transfer some money to my mum the other day and made a mistake, I called the guy that got the guy and he promised to send the money back which I thought was a joke and later did few days later to my surprise
grin
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by WesBreezy: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2016
Change don begin with us. Et remains the government bah?. Just wonder what their campaign slogan would be come 2019. Maybe APC continuity!!!
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2016
Rapsino:

imakhe:

Same thing happen to me here in Benin 4days ago. The guy has to remove my sim card, insert it in his phone in order for me to reach him because he couldn't find the battery where the phone fell off. He returned it the following day. Good people exist, I just as well found a good friend

ChiSun27:
That's a good news!
Mine equally happened over the weekend...lost my wallet at a market....and a woman that sells garden eggs (egg plants) called me through my number she saw on my ID card...and that was how I was able to get it back with everything intact.
PS: Please, always have your ID Card in ur wallet...or just write your number on a sheet of paper and fix it inside.

Why is that so surprising to everyone? What else should the finders have done in all these cases? The problem is that the reputation of Nigerians is worse than their actual behaviour, so we believe that all Nigerians are thieves. Personally, I am convinced that there are very few actual thieves in Nigeria, because I have never had anything stolen before, even though I frequently leave my car unlocked, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by ChuxMyk(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2016
Rapsino:

The owner of the phone has already giving up because the phone was switched off and the phone is very expensive to return. the next day he tried the number and luckily [size=20pt]it ranged[/size] and the guy that picked it was gentle and promised to return it .To cut long story short, the guy returned the phone, charged it and the intriguing thing is that he is the one that called after he came back from his security work.

shocked shocked
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by oshorstan(f): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2016
Don't you ever make the mistake of giving the glory to buhari, we still have decent Nigerians who will do more. My babe & i @ cherry has done more than these... Even if Things are funny , we still Daniel who won't bow..

1 Like

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by budosky(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2016
They stole my infinix zero from my pocket in a taxi in this same Nigeria grin
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Dera25(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2016
Officialkenshin:
Ehh! And I dey here they look for Infinix zero when I wan swap my tecno c8 with o chai cry
why not sell the c8 give me and buy your infinix. if u are selling it this is my number 08035546863
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Officialkenshin(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2016
Dera25:

why not sell the c8 give me and buy your infinix. if u are selling it this is my number 08035546863

Nah, infinix zero 2 no they market again. Even zero no they.

Only zero 3 and I don't like it.
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by nonstan(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2016
Mk una no vex me ooo..because the conductor wey snatch my phone for oshodi oke never reason return am..my precious c8
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by ChiSun27(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Why is that so surprising to everyone? What else should the finders have done in all these cases? The problem is that the reputation of Nigerians is worse than their actual behaviour, so we believe that all Nigerians are thieves. Personally, I am convinced that there are very few actual thieves in Nigeria, because I have never had anything stolen before, even though I frequently leave my car unlocked, etc.

It has to be so amazing bro because things have deteriorated up to the extent that most people feed on others pains....so in this economic recession...the good ones are hard to come by.

1 Like

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Ghost447(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2016
Rapsino:

Forget about PMB & his evil change, people have been returning lost phone since the beginning of time, it depends on the individual who found it. I have returned lost phones many times, during Obasanjo, Ya'adua, GEJ regimes. You people should stop celebrating frivolities as PMB's achievements.
Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by Lilcentt(f): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2016
jmichlins:
believe me there are still good people in this nation. i wanted to transfer some money to my mum the other day and made a mistake, I called the guy that got the guy and he promised to send the money back which I thought was a joke and later did few days later to my surprise
I swear to God,I don't understand ur story...ur english is so bad dat I begin to wonder if u did narrative essay in ur school

1 Like

Re: Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era by jasperwilliams: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2016
Thisis2raw:
I want to say this. If change begins with us what's the reason we elected them for?

I think we elected them to tell us that "Change Begins With Us".

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn / Oukitel C8 Specifications /review / 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.