Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Am Gradually Loosing It - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Gradually Loosing It (14818 Views)

Please I Need Help!!! I Am Dying Gradually / Help My Man Is Loosing It / Somethings That Are Gradually Fading Away From Our Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by Ruq: 6:59am On Sep 01, 2020
valgbo:
bro I know this is probably late and I hope you didn't do it, but computer science is not for people like us, reply my pm pls I want us to talk

I'm curious though, why do you say computer science is not for people like us? What specific reason?
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Ruq:

Please helpmwhere can I get the drugs. Many years of my life has water ,finished school with a bad grade without being able to on point what has been the issue all this while. The depression is o relatable along with suicidal ideation.

Just try see a psychiatrist. Where do you live?
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by Ruq: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Just try see a psychiatrist. Where do you live?

Lagos. Gbagada.
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ruq:

Lagos. Gbagada.

Just go to any hospital in Lagos. They will either have or refer you to a Psychiatrist. Do not panic bro. You will overcome
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by valgbo(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2020
Ruq:

I'm curious though, why do you say computer science is not for people like us? What specific reason?
Do you have the disorder?
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by Ruq: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
valgbo:

Do you have the disorder?

To an extent id say yes. Does that affect the question?
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by valgbo(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ruq:

To an extent id say yes. Does that affect the question?
not really just wanted to know, if you've ADHD, any thing with calculations becomes so difficult, I know because I am studying industrial chemistry right now, and it is the worst decision of my life, I tried to read but I can't concentrate, I can remember a lot of times I go for night class, and I will be stuck in one page till morning, because every little thing is a distraction, but when it comes to things that you enjoy reading or things that you are interested in, you won't lose concentration (hyperfocus).
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by Ruq: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2020
valgbo:
not really just wanted to know, if you've ADHD, any thing with calculations becomes so difficult, I know because I am studying industrial chemistry right now, and it is the worst decision of my life, I tried to read but I can't concentrate, I can remember a lot of times I go for night class, and I will be stuck in one page till morning, because every little thing is a distraction, but when it comes to things that you enjoy reading or things that you are interested in, you won't lose concentration (hyperfocus).

Well, true i have issue reading too even though i studied a course not that had. I think reading generally is difficult even though i like what i am reading. Back in school, i always needed a place filled with graveyard silence before i could read. Still, i would struggle to focus.
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by valgbo(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2020
Ruq:

Well, true i have issue reading too even though i studied a course not that had. I think reading generally is difficult even though i like what i am reading. Back in school, i always needed a place filled with graveyard silence before i could read. Still, i would struggle to focus.
what course did you do bro.. text me on 09037472316
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by Emu4u2c: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2020

I don't know if you are still on Nairaland, but if you are did the solution work for you? Do you have ADHD? Because we are just the same. I'm easily misunderstood, never pays attention, I loose my head and I'm over thinking and imagining stupid stuffs always. I have build this fantasy land in my head which I escape to whenever I'm doing down. Just last week I spent two hours imagining if I'm the president of USA. I mean who does that?
My present life is messed up so I think my imagination life is better.
Please do respond if you are still here. Thanks �
This is a miracle for me.I have always taught I was alone and I used to think it was spiritual .I have same problem too and smoking weed has made it much worst for me.
I need help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by descarado: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2020
I read Justin Timberlake among other celebrities suffer from this mental ailment. Justin have OCD too and look at where he is today.

It can only get worst if you allow it to conquer you.
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Emu4u2c:
This is a miracle for me.I have always taught I was alone and I used to think it was spiritual .I have same problem too and smoking weed has made it much worst for me.
I need help
Weed is just recreational and hampers on your short memory. Very bad for Add
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2021
descarado:
I read Justin Timberlake among other celebrities suffer from this mental ailment. Justin have OCD too and look at where he is today.

It can only get worst if you allow it to conquer you.

They are many Artist with Add like Kendrick lemar too but that doesnt make it desirable in a world where everyone think you are exactly as you look.
If you have a carrer early enough, Add will count as an advantage, but if u like us that get riduculed for being absentee while young and ended up living life of reclusiveness and shame, i dont think the world will accept a social reclusive being that comes off and on.
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ruq:

Bro please did you finally get the drugs?
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by Ruq: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2021
ReluctantAdult:
Bro please did you finally get the drugs?

No ooh. Just coping man.
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by Awesomeness18: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
I just found this today and I don't know if this post is still active ,it's crazy knowing so many people experience this. I relate to a lot of things posted here, I'm sure I have ADHD but the inattentive type. I'm not restless or have excess energy I just always find it hard to pay attention my mind is always skipping going from one place to another. I'm frustrated and I don't know what to do how am I supposed to keep a good job if I can't focus ☹️. Maladaptive daydreaming is also a problem but I can keep that one under control but focusing my mind on a task long enough to do it has been a problem I'm so frustrated I'm scared I'm always going to be a failure I've watched a lot of YouTube videos that I've read a lot of articles I'm tired of researching without any solution people say meditate I'm not consistent enough to do anything like that, has anyone effectively founda way to manage their ADHD because I don't think I'll be able to see a psychiatrist

3 Likes

Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by Bestlily(f): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by lukman22: 6:23am On Oct 21, 2021
MumJJJ:

I bless this day! I have been researching about my little son's behavior which has caused me, both at home, at school and in the church. I never knew I can do something about it. am taking him to the hospital(fmc) tomorrow or next. his problem is ADHD.
A very intelligent boy, but he hardly sit still. but Any little thing he grabs, he doesn't forget. I pray we get treatment soon.
Hello Mumjjj,
Please my 6 year old son is showing all this symptoms you mentioned here. I have been researching on this and now I can understand he has ADHD. I just want to ask,were you able to get treatment for him? Was there improvement?
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by opicgif: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2022
hi

i'd like to reach out to you

pls send a whatsapp message on 0803 two seven four 9626
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by ccollins(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ruq:

this so true , this happened to me when I was in the university. I didn’t know that the adhd was what affected me , I was always distracted by noise no matter how little.I regretted staying in school hostels as it was never quite and it was filled with noise and lacked privacy. I wonder how many students struggled in public hostels because you would be a average student n won’t enjoy reading. We took risks of staying at midnight reading and that was the only time you could read because everyone was asleep but it led to serious fatigue and you would feel sleepy. As a student it was either you are deep into coffee or you take drugs for ADHD so you can study well. I wished I knew about the adhd that affected me in school. It was really hurtful because it affected me a lot. For example, if something bad happens to me in school like my phone was stolen or I was embarrassed by someone, I would constantly overthink and be distracted by what happened to me ; my books would be open before me for long periods 4,5-8 hours but I would be on a voyage of mind fantasy or be seriously thinking about those things that hurt me before and that’s I would waste all the hours or trying to study and go back home after spending hours with my books . It really hurt me academically. 😓😥😥😥😥😥

1 Like

Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by ccollins(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Awesomeness18:
I just found this today and I don't know if this post is still active ,it's crazy knowing so many people experience this. I relate to a lot of things posted here, I'm sure I have ADHD but the inattentive type. I'm not restless or have excess energy I just always find it hard to pay attention my mind is always skipping going from one place to another. I'm frustrated and I don't know what to do how am I supposed to keep a good job if I can't focus ☹️. Maladaptive daydreaming is also a problem but I can keep that one under control but focusing my mind on a task long enough to do it has been a problem I'm so frustrated I'm scared I'm always going to be a failure I've watched a lot of YouTube videos that I've read a lot of articles I'm tired of researching without any solution people say meditate I'm not consistent enough to do anything like that, has anyone effectively founda way to manage their ADHD because I don't think I'll be able to see a psychiatrist
get Addler or ritalin
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by Ruq: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
ccollins:
this so true , this happened to me when I was in the university. I didn’t know that the adhd was what affected me , I was always distracted by noise no matter how little.I regretted staying in school hostels as it was never quite and it was filled with noise and lacked privacy. I wonder how many students struggled in public hostels because you would be a average student n won’t enjoy reading. We took risks of staying at midnight reading and that was the only time you could read because everyone was asleep but it led to serious fatigue and you would feel sleepy. As a student it was either you are deep into coffee or you take drugs for ADHD so you can study well. I wished I knew about the adhd that affected me in school. It was really hurtful because it affected me a lot. For example, if something bad happens to me in school like my phone was stolen or I was embarrassed by someone, I would constantly overthink and be distracted by what happened to me ; my books would be open before me for long periods 4,5-8 hours but I would be on a voyage of mind fantasy or be seriously thinking about those things that hurt me before and that’s I would waste all the hours or trying to study and go back home after spending hours with my books . It really hurt me academically. 😓😥😥😥😥😥

Painfully relatable.
Re: Am Gradually Loosing It by Tjohnnay: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
wow

i can realate sad sad shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Modern Marriages Vs Oldern Days(those Days) Marriages, Which Do U Prefer & Why? / Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location / IBADAN; Power Up Your Home with Quality Electricals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.