Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance (41290 Views)

Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences / Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by joe4christ(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2016
For real?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by teejaymiquel(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

https://www.naij.com/972507-recession-nigerians-suffer-buhari-osinbajo-receives-hardship-allowance.html

chaiii
Osibande as brown teeth
Burantai lukz cancerous
hes he gonna die
am juzt concern abt d health of aw dear leader
buh am nt gonna die instead.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Sunexy(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2016
GEJ2019:
WHEN WILL BUHARI TAKE RESPONSILITY? Is He
a Zombie? By Ena Ofugara.
As commisioner (minister) of petroleum, 2.8 million
dollars (billions in today's currency) went missing
under his watch. Till date they say he was not the
thief. Others stole it. Okay oh!
A duly, just elected Shehu Shagari and democracy
was toppled. They said Buhari knew nothing of the
coup, and that Babangida orchestrated it all. That
Buhari was only called to head it. Hmmmmm.
Babangida no like sugar abi? Okay na!!!
Then 3 boys were killed for drug pushing, even
when it was not a capital offence to push drugs.
They said it was Tunde Idiagbon, his deputy, that
insisted on this Sharia punishment. Hmmmmm.
Issorai!!!
Again, Atiku as then customs head attempted to
confiscate suitcases of naira being brought into
Nigeria when the Supreme Military Council changed
the naira. The talk was that Buhari ordered Atiku
to release the money of a fellow Fulani that was
bringing it in. Buhari's supporters say it was not
Buhari that made the call. And I was thinking the
head was responsible, especially as no one was
fired. Okay oh!!!
Then, while Christians went to Kirikiri, Fulani
Muslims, especially the head of the "corrupt
democratic government", was flexing at home.
They say it was not Buhari, but the courts. What
court? I hear them!!!
Also when you point out that decree 4 says that
even when the press says the truth, the journalist
will go to jail. And also that Momoh of Chanels and
another, actually went to jail over this evil law,
people say "it was because he was a military head
of state". You then say "ehhh emm... Gowon did
not have it. Muritala did not have such a law.
Babangida removed it. Even Abacha, with all the
talk of his evil, did not think it is humanly thinkable
that a journalist goes to jail for writing the truth.
His supporters go quiet or scream "sai Buhari,
propaganda against you will not work." And it is
the truth that is being said. Leaving these shores,
only Idi Amin and Jean-Bedel Bokassa had such
laws, proving he would have been as evil as they
were, had he been allowed to lead on. His
supporters will say "SAI BUHARI, it is not Buhari
that did it. It was the SMC." . Meanwhile, when he
was removed, the same SMC under Babangida
removed the terrible terrible oppressive law.
Then you point out to them that of the PTF
projects, 80 percent were executed in the North,
the supporters say "southern contractors are
thieves. Buhari gave out the contracts and
Northerners executed theirs." When you now say
"em...it is his job to begin to prosecute any erring
contractor, as in, at least report them to the police
and cancel the contracts," the supporters will say
"SAI BUHARI, propaganda against you will not
work."
Then when you show them the report that shows
PTF as the most corrupt agency in the history of
Nigeria, as evidenced by the colossal amounts
missing, a report that made Obasanjo close up the
PTF forever, his supporters say "BUHARI IS NOT
THE THIEF." You then point out that when NNPC is
said to steal, Deziani and Goodluck Jonathan as
well as Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla are called thieves.
Why is Buhari's case always different? WHY IS HE
SO PROTECTED? You head a ministry/agency,
billions go missing and you are not responsible? SAI
BUHARI!!!
Then the one that chills the spirit is this facebook
post by a youth corper in the North before he was
killed in the post-election violence of 2011,
following Buhari's humiliating landslide loss.
'Sunday, April 17, (a day after the election,) at
6:48am, via mobile web. (He wrote unedited):
"Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv (have)
killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after
forcing underaged voters on
me they wanted me to give them the remaining
ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the
police and am happy i could stand for God and my
nation. To all corps members
who stood despite these threats esp. In the north
bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come."
This patriot, this hero was killed along with
hundreds of others and what does Buhari and CPC
do? They bail those accused of the slaughter. I
repeat this "BUHARI'S PARTY, THE CPC, (now
APC) BAILED 622 PEOPLE ACCUSED OF KILLING
SUPPORTERS OF GOODLUCK JONATHAN OR
SIMPLY CHRISTIANS. Point this out to Buhari's
supporters and they say "Buhari is not CPC'
hmmmmm WOW!!!! I thought the would-be
president is a leader in his party?
Now note that even if out of sympathy Buhari had
called the parents of any of the slain, or just made
pronouncements commiserating with them, one
would have said "well, he may not have been able
to control his supporters. However, instead of
commiserating with the dead, he say, "there will be
bloodshed, bloods of dogs and baboons will flow
if....". When you point out that 'if PDP rigs the
election, it will be GEJ. Anenih, Jega and people
with adequate bodyguards and soldiers protecting
them, as well as thugs who can take care of
themselves that will do the rigging. So whose blood
will flow? Who is the dog and who is the baboon?
Is it any given Christian? Any given moderate
Muslim? Any PDP supporter? Any Ibo man or
Yoruba man that cannot recite the Quran? Any
Niger Deltan? WHOSE BLOOD WILL FLOW?
I will take the above again so as to emphasize the
point. "Considering that those who rig elections are
usually well protected even by soldiers, WHOSE
BLOOD WILL FLOW? IS IT ANY GIVEN PERSON
UNABLE TO RECITE THE QURAN?"
In conclusion, I ask a Buhari supporter who reads
this to answer the questions especially the last on
the bloodshed and to tell us what we can say
Buhari did and what he did not do. This is because it
is becoming very confusing. How will a man never
be held responsible as head of different erring,
thieving ministries/agencies?
SAI BUHARI, WHEN WILL YOU TAKE
RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTION OR
ACTION OF YOUR SUBORDINATES AND
SUPPORTERS?
undecided
Wetin be dis

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Bosc(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2016
And tomorrow somebody will come and say that change begins with me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by iyke484real(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2016
oh lord have mercy! We don enteram.

Which one again be hardship allowance?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by CSTR2: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 19, 2016
so this is d reason 4 all dis recession. to collect hardship money. God is watching oooh

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by CSTR2: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by sportskid(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2016
Hardship allowance? And them get mind collect am, I no fit shout. Very soon we go get Recession Bonus

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by ArabMopol(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

https://www.naij.com/972507-recession-nigerians-suffer-buhari-osinbajo-receives-hardship-allowance.html
why are they including news papers allowance as if the dullard knw how to read news papers... maybe he like looking at the colourful pictures.....

Buhari the incalculable Buffon undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by xynerise: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2016
Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by kings09(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2016
And u don't want to blame PDP for such an allowance cos ur masters r enjoying it? Hypocrite
Dandeson1:
The office of the President and vice receives hardship allowance, it has bn on right from 1999, and every other benefits you stated above... E DEY THE CONSTITUTION. so stop making it look like its an APC thing just to feed the wailers... Mofo...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Dandeson1(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2016
CSTR2:
Nigeria is in its first recession since 1999. Something your president likes to remind the citizens often so as to brace them for more suffering. Though his salaries and allowances are not affected by recession.
Change begins with me indeed.
I am not a change agent oo, I only stated a fact. So he is our president... Name one country dat havnt bn in recession at one time or the other,
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by oladipo322(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2016
that hardship allowance should be given to me.

I will go for thanksgiving in my church

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by oshorstan(f): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2016
So This is the change they promised Us

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2016
yeyeboi:
This shows how terrible our current leaders are. Fine we all know that they are the leaders and they are entitle to enjoy all the goodies but with the current situation what are they using hardship allowance for?

Nigerians are suffering in large numbers without hardship allowance from the government they voted for.

Now tell me how thunder will not fire all this thieves and looters of all kind who portray them selves as leaders

Really? They're entitled to enjoy the goodies? Problem of naija. Default defeatist mentality
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by kings09(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2016
Pls blame PDP for fixing such allowance n ur buhar thief is still enjoying. change begins wit me indeed
herzern:
Who are those that are supposed to qo hunqry and look malnourished....

If not the President....Vice President..... Senate President and their relatives.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by CSTR2: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Dandeson1(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2016
kings09:
And u don't want to blame PDP for such an allowance cos ur masters r enjoying it? Hypocrite
I don't even understand you... Who is to blame for such?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Honza27(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Honza27(m): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by TRAVEL101(m): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2016
This is the norm since 1999 On the alter of the change mantra I think they should let go of some allowances.... To prove to Nigerians that they are serious of the change they are talking about.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by pryme(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2016
N1.7m annually? oh please, some ppl with their farms can make that amount in less than a week
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by j3r3myk3n(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2016
[size=60]Dear Lord please for once take this hardship and suffering from our generation
God abeg...... Before we go all die finish while expecting positive change.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Elder2020(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2016
Dandeson1:
The office of the President and vice receives hardship allowance, it has bn on right from 1999, and every other benefits you stated above... E DEY THE CONSTITUTION. so stop making it look like its an APC thing just to feed the wailers... Mofo...
What then shows that they are really in for a CHANGE thing since they can't cut it down for the interest of the people they promised change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by yeyeboi(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2016
ismokeweed:

Really? They're entitled to enjoy the goodies? Problem of naija. Default defeatist mentality

Bro u ain't got any point, think it again. As a president and vise president, ministers and all the cabinet tell me one place in the world that they don't enjoy the entitled goodies?

This ur user name sef, u sure sey u neva smoke cheap weed today so?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by salabscholar01(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Honza27:

President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice-President Professor Yemi Osinbajo, both of them including cabinet ministers and other political appointees pocketed the sum of N2.295 billion as official salaries and allowances in the last one year.

who is the thief Afonja/Zombii?

What is your problem,,..? Why are you such a low thinking midget? What was the salary scale of the past government? And you think Buhari imposed this pays on himself and his cabinets too? That is the decision of the house and remember he is just the executive head... If it warrants a cut down on the salary scale, it must have to be implemented by the same house.. Think big.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by AntiWailer: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Dandeson1:

u dey mind them.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by joseph1832(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Hardship allowance, like seRiously, hardship allowance? In this time of hardship, the president and his vice are collecting hardship allowance?

What a mess we are in!.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2016
Including the allowance it means President Buhari collects under N400k per month, I don't think that's too much for a president undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. / How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes / We Can’t Walk Freely Again — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.