Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance (41286 Views)

Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences / Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Dandeson1(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2016
CSTR2:
My president is Barack Obama-POTUS and leader of the free world.
Your president is earning salaries that are not in tandem with economic realities and you are asking me which country has not been in recession.
Is it till you start begging for milk and other basic commodities like 1984 before your head correct?
you seem to be blinded by hate or sentiments maybe both.. You make it seem as if I support such allowances, I don't .. I just said the fact.. Our problem is with the constitution not with the president. If its not in the constitution our president won't be receiving such ridiculous allowance... Dats all

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by kings09(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2016
So we shld blame PDP for allowing Buhari-thief enjoy such an allowance especially in dis period wen Nigerians r facing hardship? Change truly begins wit buhari n PYO. cc Rapsino
NOC1:
yea for the fact they are not collecting 100% they have tried. it is salary structure that has been in existence before they assumed office, so that is not there fault.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by greatermax77(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2016
THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE ANY BODY THAT CALL POLICE OFFICERS NAMES FOR HELPING THEMSELVES WHILE IN THEIR VARIOUS DUTY POST IS GATHERING FORCES.
IMAGINE PEOPLE THAT WORK 24HOURS DUTY TO PROTECT US, NO HARDSHIP ALLOWANCE IS GIVEN TO THEN & OTHER CIVIL/ PUBLIC SERVANTS ON ESSENTIAL DUTIES.
WHICH WAY NIGERIA? THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT LOOT THE COUNTRY DRY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE ALL THESE ALLOWANCES ARE PAID.
LATER, THE WILL COME & TELL US THAT CHANGE SHOULD BEGIN WITH ME.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by ychris: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2016
ooo! how many times would this grace fp nah?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2016
Dandeson1:
The office of the President and vice receives hardship allowance, it has bn on right from 1999, and every other benefits you stated above... E DEY THE CONSTITUTION. so stop making it look like its an APC thing just to feed the wailers... Mofo... Our problem is the constitution
Shey,u know say u no get sense. No let me use d annoyance of dis recession call thunder for u,u no go like am...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by CSTR2: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2016
Dandeson1:
you seem to be blinded by hate or sentiments maybe both.. You make it seem as if I support such allowances, I don't .. I just said the fact.. Our problem is with the constitution not with the president. If its not in the constitution our president won't be receiving such ridiculous allowance... Dats all
The constitution was created in times of relative plenty.
As economic realities change, so can the constitution too. Even your constitution is not very progressive anyway.
Anybody supporting or defending such outrageous salaries during a biting recession in the name of constitution is not a serious person.
Change begins with me indeed. More like suffering begins and ends with the masses.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by brainhood40(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2016
so buhari and osibanjo have salaries?.....abegi,make I hear word
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Dandeson1(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2016
favoryte33:
Shey,u know say u no get sense. No let me use d annoyance of dis recession call thunder for u,u no go like am...
lol, sorry ooo nor vex, the recession hit me too oo.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Kizyte(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2016
osaslord500:
We are the ones in hardship and dey are getting paid for it .

What a world
I tire o!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by kings09(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2016
How will they wen they still hv zombies like dandeson still bn paid to support dem. Wat do u think gave dem d audacity. And d funny thing is they won't blame d past govt for d benefits they enjoy but quickly start d blame game wen it comes to problems. Buhari is a scammer who needs to change
TRAVEL101:
This is the norm since 1999 On the alter of the change mantra I think they should let go of some allowances.... To prove to Nigerians that they are serious of the change they are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Dandeson1(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2016
CSTR2:
As economic realities change, so can the constitution too. Even your constitution is not very progressive anyway.
Anybody supporting or defending such outrageous salaries during a biting recession in the name of constitution is not a serious person.
Change begins with me indeed. More like suffering begins and ends with the masses.
its either you lack wisdom or you are just a Biafra fanatic. Either way Good bye
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Honza27(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Dandeson1(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2016
CSTR2:
its either you lack wisdom or you are just a Biafra fanatic. Your post shows clear hate for this govt. and dats keeping you from reasoning ryt. WHR was I defending. Either way Good bye
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Reference(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2016
Dandeson1:
The office of the President and vice receives hardship allowance, it has bn on right from 1999, and every other benefits you stated above... E DEY THE CONSTITUTION. so stop making it look like its an APC thing just to feed the wailers... Mofo... Our problem is the constitution

No longer PDP and corruption eh.....Una no get stable views. Always dancing round stories and perching where the sun shines.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Reference(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2016
NOC1:
yea for the fact they are not collecting 100% they have tried. it is salary structure that has been in existence before they assumed office, so that is not there fault.

But you guys were saying they were a break from the past, so why using the past as a yardstick. Is this not being clever by half. What is the 'change' then. With all the hype, you shouldn't be hearing of such anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by salabscholar01(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2016
Honza27:

Now show me the difference between this Government and the past government?

where is the Change?

Programmed Zombii

its simple that your dullardic change mantra is a big thief. Check history
1. 1983 &
2.Abacha right hand man that said he never stole
3.Same thing this time 2016

And you said he is not a thief? Are you well at all?

The problem with people like you is that you never get healed quickly once you're wounded! See no sane being will never compromise a realistic state of leadership for a corrupt government like the past....You have a problem! Your mouth is full of insults and that's all you know.. What do you gain to kill yourself supporting the looters, whom I am SURE have never gave you a portion of the loots before in your life? Mind you, I am not like you or like others who dance and wail here on NL... I am just me, no party and will support the right thing once I see one... Be responsible please and stop showcasing what you know best(insults) in your life... I pray you get more of this into that thick skull!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2016
Dandeson1:
Mr president said he would cut down on those wastages if he was elected.I also believe that that is one of the reasons why he was voted by his zombies.Infact,he said his salary would be #1 million.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Reference(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2016
salabscholar01:

I think this is good.. For the first time in my life hearing the break down of our leaders....In as much as I don't like Buhari's policies, one name you cannot call him is a "THIEF".. He will never be a party to any illicit arrangements and black deals..I think this is good!

But your colleagues are saying it has been there since Mungo Park discovered the source of the Niger so where have you been. Were you just born this last Sallah celebrations. Another trying to white wash the sepulchre. Didn't they see their pink slips before signing for them all these 18 months. Dem no dey get alert. Abegi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Lifestone:
Is this a new allowance or same as those enjoyed by GEJ.
I am not aware that the President emoluments have changed in the last 2 years.
Aside the so called hardship allowance translate to N146, 000 per month for the President. That's no much sum compared to what an Assistant Manager collects in an oil service company as hardship allowance.
By the way I collected my first hardship allowance as an employee some years ago. It's a regular thing at work place for over a decade now
Didn't your godfather said he would reduced the cost of government if he won election? Where do you work that you are paid hardship allowance?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by ct2: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2016
This is the greatest scam ever

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by salabscholar01(m): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2016
Reference:

But your colleagues are saying it has been there since Mungo Park discovered the source of the Niger so where have you been. Were you just born this last Sallah celebrations. Another trying to white wash the sepulchre. Didn't they see their pink slips before signing for them all these 18 months. Dem no dey get alert. Abegi.
you said?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by salabscholar01(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Dandeson1:
Thank you... I have said it repeatedly over time but it seems to them BUHARI imposed it on himself and cabinets... The decision is not of the executive, but the houses,,, thank you please
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2016
NOC1:
Is it not the same illegal allowance that buhari is accusing pdp of 16 years misrule and corruption? Why didn't he remove it?
The structures of pdp corruption is still existing under pmb.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Dandeson1(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2016
Reference:

No longer PDP and corruption eh.....Una no get stable views. Always dancing round stories and perching where the sun shines.
English hard, how we wan take progress for dis country, wr did I blame PDP . I mentioned our problem, the constitution, you lack understanding
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Dandeson1(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2016
Love Machine:
Mr president said he would cut down on those wastages if he was elected.I also believe that that is one of the reasons why he was voted by his zombies.Infact,he said his salary would be #1 million.
na der we rake enter one chance
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Dandeson1(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2016
Love Machine:
na der we take enter one chance
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Dandeson1(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2016
Elder2020:

What then shows that they are really in for a CHANGE thing since they can't cut it down for the interest of the people they promised change.
na der we take enter one chance
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Lifestone(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2016
Love Machine:
Didn't your godfather said he would reduced the cost of government if he won election? Where do you work that you are paid hardship allowance?
You missed the point here.
You have not answer my question on whether GEJ enjoyed this same hardship allowance. It's been packaged here as if this is an allowance created by PMB and his team to help themselves through this hard period.
This is sheer propaganda and Nigerians are buying it and for your information PMB is not my godfather but my president and I'm not his fan.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Honza27(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by AnanseK(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
How much was Mama Peace getting as hardship allowance? We know that her " medical money " was $20 million.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by osayuwamwen(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
ALL THIS COOKUP STORY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.