Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance (41289 Views)

Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences / Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
yeyeboi:

Bro u ain't got any point, think it again. As a president and vise president, ministers and all the cabinet tell me one place in the world that they don't enjoy the entitled goodies?

This ur user name sef, u sure sey u neva smoke cheap weed today so?
You wrote that they are entitled to all the goodies. Why? How? And your moniker...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by AnanseK(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Honza27:

President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice-President Professor Yemi Osinbajo, both of them including cabinet ministers and other political appointees pocketed the sum of N2.295 billion as official salaries and allowances in the last one year.

who is the thief Afonja/Zombii?

The total of this is not more than the money in one of the many accounts opened and operated by Mama Peace at the time when stealing was not corruption.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by michoim(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Those monies are even too small for both president and his vice.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by hurpieyehmie(f): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hmm... Irony of life. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
hungryboy:
So tragic that a politician who hardly does real work will earn more in hardship allowance than a Working civil servant on minimum wage will earn in 7yrs
that is d type of awkward system we find ourselves. too bad
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Nichnich: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by pjsmart(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dandeson1:
The office of the President and vice receives hardship allowance, it has bn on right from 1999, and every other benefits you stated above... E DEY THE CONSTITUTION. so stop making it look like its an APC thing just to feed the wailers... Mofo... Our problem is the constitution
Yes e dey constitution but they stopped other ministries and parastatals from enjoying theirs ( also in their constitution) like ministry of finance recently etc

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by oruma19: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
osaslord500:
We are the ones in hardship and dey are getting paid for it .

Irony of life
my brother/sister.. see wahala o.. I just tire for naija Constitution. No wonder they kill to get there.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Honza27(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by breakeven: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
They being paid hardship allowance for bringing hardship upon the people
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
While the voters/commom man rots away in recession!...shame!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by nan1: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lifestone:
Is this a new allowance or same as those enjoyed by GEJ.
I am not aware that the President emoluments have changed in the last 2 years.
Aside the so called hardship allowance translate to N146, 000 per month for the President. That's no much sum compared to what an Assistant Manager collects in an oil service company as hardship allowance.
By the way I collected my first hardship allowance as an employee some years ago. It's a regular thing at work place for over a decade now

ZOMBIE CONFIRMED

What happens to the change begins with me campaign?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by obhio1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by obhio1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
our government are just too wicked, how will dey say dey are collecting hardship salary wen dey fully know that we the masses are the one in hardship. may God have mercy on every politician because all of them are the same. but i still blame the masses, we are the cause of our problems. when election come again u masses will still vote the politician that are making things difficult for us. they can't try this in North Africa.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by NobleG1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
What the f*uck is "hardship allowance"?
They receive massive salaries and still get "hardship allowance"
They created numerous unnecessary allowances for themselves in order to loot Nigeria dry!!

Nigerian government is the most expensive in the world and yet has absolutely nothing to show for it except empty coffers!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Lifestone(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
nan1:

ZOMBIE CONFIRMED

What happens to the change begins with me campaign?
Seems anybody who doesn't agree with you na Zombie.
Maybe you should follow my posts, I am nothing close to a zombie or a Wailer, I own my mind.
You should answer my question before asking yours.
My issue here is that this is being targeted as a propaganda tool and we can not afford to be fooled twice
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by CioAngels(f): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
See how president buhari and Vp osinbajo is happy mocking the Poor masses of Nigeria. Tomorrow we will lineup in the Rain and Sun to vote for all these Rotten Liars. I just wonder when we will understand they are not bothered about Nigerians.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by desy24444(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
They can neva reduce it....bt states are reducing the amount they pay corp members, some state dnt even pay @ all. In d name o serving my country. Rubish govt, stupid govt wit its laws
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by squarelead(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hardship allowance? Is that in the Constitution too?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by PhilemonObende: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
God keeps punishing those that called themselves nigerians.

I only laugh at the hungry poverty-stricken fools among them who are shouting 'one nigeria' than the children of these looting thieves. grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by digitalheadline(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
And they tell us that change begins with us...
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Evangdanyno2017(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
You said is nt APC govt dat sarted good premise bt analize d time and d season, leaders should be an archetype of delicatn, commtment and selflessness. Jonn Maxwell said people dnt care hw much you kno until they kno hw much you can. Since u promise change dat mean you nt emulatn wrong policy from former govt, because people were nt ok with dat y they voted out dat govt. Only adopt those policy dat wil aid infrastructure development, economic growth, enployment and youth empowerment since govt is continuum
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by poyet(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Every Nigerian deserves a hardship allowance, because the the hardship being experienced in the country currently is so out of this world. If they really want to prove to us their selflessness, they should channel the money to other areas or donate to charities. After all they are already receiving their salaries.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by ph3gnom: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
What sort of hardship allowance when in real sense the ordinary Nigerian shld be d one benefiting such allowance. Where is the sincerity of our politicians?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by doridordor: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Politicians are liars. No sincerity in them. God punish them with hardship.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Montaque(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dandeson1:
The office of the President and vice receives hardship allowance, it has bn on right from 1999, and every other benefits you stated above... E DEY THE CONSTITUTION. so stop making it look like its an APC thing just to feed the wailers... Mofo... Our problem is the constitution

Which constitution? Iran's?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Dandeson1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Montaque:

Which constitution? Iran's?
no togo
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
God is watching. Flex it while it last but you will surely give account why you receive hardship allowance while you cut down the salaries of working civil servants in the same hardship. "change begins with me" my foot sad
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by engrshakespeare: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Its not surprising, after all change begins with us not them.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Henrichemeka(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
This change is really becoming more interesting!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by DonMekino(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
I dnt understand why we have failed to see issues in d real sense....yes its in d constitution... but d two men knw it n yet promised us dat they would slash their pay...yet they didn't...we are only condemning it based on d current situation of naija and they way the two sanctimonious leaders presented themselves
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance by Cjrane2: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

https://www.naij.com/972507-recession-nigerians-suffer-buhari-osinbajo-receives-hardship-allowance.html

This country called Nigeria is wicked.

See the people receiving hardship allowance, while majority of the governed are jobless and hungry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. / How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes / We Can’t Walk Freely Again — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.