Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye (48720 Views)

Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) / Wizkid Hangs Out With Huddah Monroe In Kenya (Photos) / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by sucess001(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
so wizkid is taking weed openly and no one sees anything wrong with this?
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by onwuakpachris(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
hope am not seeing double but i think wizzy s growing uglier and shorter day by day....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by IamNawty(f): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
masseratti:
dressing,hmmmmm me like your hair oooo,is that koroba or kolese?
it is kojusoko kiss wink
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Weah96: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nigga smoking a skimpy arse blunt when weed is only $10 a gram.
Cmon son, I've got ounces for $220 in ATL. Hit me up.
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by masseratti: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
IamNawty:
it is kojusoko kiss wink
lol really ...I love it, hubby will always appreciate you ooo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by sade1994(f): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
in case he reach front page ok nice...today na my birthday i need 100 like in this comment... today na my birthday make na show me love...[b][/b]

Happy birthday Mr
Wishing you llnp

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by timpaker(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
joseph1832:
Dude, so you're this conversant with wrist watches? shocked

Wow!. When I meet you in person, I'd be sure not to wear one. grin grin cheesy cheesy

With experience I have been taught to identify any major Swiss and German brand. From Rolex, Blancpain, Audermars Piguet, Ulysse Nardin, Jaeger-LeCoulter, Patek Philipe and others at first glance.

Thanks for giving me an expo, I won't be wearing any either
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by joseph1832(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
timpaker:

With experience I have been taught to identify any major Swiss and German brand. From Rolex, Blancpain, Audermars Piguet, Ulysse Nardin, Jaeger-LeCoulter, Patek Philipe and others at first glance.

Thanks for giving me an expo, I won't be wearing any either
grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Gabrielo7125(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
her booby dey look shoe!!!
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
thanks dear
sade1994:

Happy birthday Mr
Wishing you llnp
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by concept65: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
(
ozoebuka1:
I love wizkid but trust me, to them guys, the guy is dope and but to me, wizkid is losing his freshness and innocence that brought fans all around him...his attire is awesome but him, inside the attire needs to slow down on what he takes in... he's a musician Yes, but, He's got to reduce the quantity of the dope he take in, it's already telling on him.
true, he's deteriorating
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Eliteklaus(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
beaches and cream
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
wizkid is really drying up..I wish him speedy recovery...smh
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by metallisc(m): 12:24am On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Hahahaahaah... How much electrical tape they needed to cover her nipz? grin grin grin

Shaking my head....

they helped her to set the trap for the unwary souls! grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 20, 2016
metallisc:

they helped her to set the trap for the unwary souls! grin grin grin

grin hahhahhahaha.. Yeah.. Who knows?
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Pylony(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2016
See all these members of the "Boobs viewers association of Nigeria," by their comments we shall know them grin.
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Lol! Masking tapes are used to cover Boobs if you don't want to wear bra or if the Boobs have sagged and you want to push it up so people would think they are still firm. Most women use it

Hmmm i'm learning things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And His Daughter Wasila In 1991 / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.