Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye (48716 Views)

Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) / Wizkid Hangs Out With Huddah Monroe In Kenya (Photos) / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by KellyFORMAT(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2016
Na dis fallen boobs, efya dey show upandan. angry
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by IceDude(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
in case he reach front page ok nice...today na my birthday i need 100 like in this comment... today na my birthday make na show me love...[b][/b]
Na "LIKE" be cake wey u suppose give us? Make i just give u sha....Happy birthday
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2016
nsiazu:
shocked IS THAT BLACK TAPE SHE USED ON HER BOOBS ALL IN THE NAME OF SEDUCING WHIZKID.
Lol! Masking tapes are used to cover Boobs if you don't want to wear bra or if the Boobs have sagged and you want to push it up so people would think they are still firm. Most women use it
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2016
gbens2000:
nice dp,but that gender error is misleading!. undecided
uncle sad,thanks but you like amebo sir undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by sunnyside16(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2016
wizkid not looking as fresh anylonger. Inbtw, i see cellotape and nipple covering

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Mikylopez(f): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2016
awwwn hz really showing off hz bae....she seems really happy
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by sexychocho(f): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
in case he reach front page ok nice...today na my birthday i need 100 like in this comment... today na my birthday make na show me love...[b][/b]

HBD, WULLNP
Age with grace
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by gbens2000(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2016
HateU2:
uncle sad,thanks but you like amebo sir undecided
lols,am sorry but it is obvious. smiley
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2016
modsfucker:
See flat booobs hmm
Flat indeed,if you see flat boobs, no be you go talk am, am sure that of your ex and ur Girlfriend is more slippery than this, haters.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2016
bigtt76:
This boy nor wan grow up shaaaa angry
bigtt aint meant fr grown ups ...he has is reasons
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2016
gbens2000:
lols,am sorry but it is obvious. smiley
but I'm a guy smiley smiley
Everybody knows that smiley

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by modsfucker: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Flat indeed,if you see flat boobs, no be you go talk am, am sure that of your ex and ur Girlfriend is more slippery than this, haters.

Lolz... So you have flat boobies too hence the frustration
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by masseratti: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2016
IamNawty:
Hit LIKE if u like wizzy dressing.. SHARE if no
dressing,hmmmmm me like your hair oooo,is that koroba or kolese?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by gbens2000(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2016
HateU2:
but I'm a guy smiley smiley
Everybody knows that smiley
wtf! shocked are u serious. lipsrsealed,or u trying to play with ma head abi?
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Slymonster(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2016
lol weed..That nigga grinding it with his hands
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2016
rokiatu:
Who told that lady not to wear bra?

we r in democracy ...ur words aint d only tin supposed to b free
#changebeginwityou ...
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2016
gbens2000:
wtf! shocked are u serious. lipsrsealed,or u trying to play with ma head abi?
believe me smiley but I'm gay cheesy that's why my dp is like that
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2016
modsfucker:

Lolz... So you have flat boobies too hence the frustration
Too early for that and the week is too young,Get life, Broke knws no handsome.
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by AfroBlue(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2016
ghana (Efya) must stay, but his house girl must be reprimanded or go for not maintaining a clean patio carpet cheesy
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by transient123(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2016
Humans going the animal way. Na wa o
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by rakabuba001(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2016
Corper Wizkid serving Nigeria in Amelika.. cheesy
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by StarPlayer: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Hahahaahaah... How much electrical tape they needed to cover her nipz? grin grin grin

Shaking my head....
Stop hating dear
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by gbens2000(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
HateU2:
believe me smiley but I'm gay cheesy that's why my dp is like that
grin, okay.u better correct tat error tongue
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Darlingmua(f): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
I wonder y she bothered covering the nipples undecided. She should v just uncovered it all na. Mtcheeeeew, I don't see any of them men wearing transparent trousers and covering their d*ck with tape grin .. Ladies kick against indecent clothings.
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by ozoebuka1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
I love wizkid but trust me, to them guys, the guy is dope and but to me, wizkid is losing his freshness and innocence that brought fans all around him...his attire is awesome but him, inside the attire needs to slow down on what he takes in... he's a musician Yes, but, He's got to reduce the quantity of the dope he take in, it's already telling on him.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by Temysteve(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
E be like say LIKES don dey turn money for nairaland oooo.. Anyway HBD to you, more grace! more blessing!!
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by timpaker(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Custom Rolex Skydweller...

Courtesy Jacob and Co. UK.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by joseph1832(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
timpaker:
Custom Rolex Skydweller...

Courtesy Jacob and Co. UK.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Dude, so you're this conversant with wrist watches? shocked

Wow!. When I meet you in person, I'd be sure not to wear one. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by modsfucker: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Too early for that and the week is too young,Get life, Broke knws no handsome.

Eyyah dearie... As am typing this, I am at the same time justifying my fat Govt Salary... . Am not boasting but am far from being a broke fella.
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by GdexFolami(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
rokiatu:
Who told that lady not to wear bra?
ur father
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Efya And Justine Skye by NkayTiana(f): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bon anniversaire Mon ami... have a blast..its your day,do shakara
adewumiopeyemi:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos / Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.