Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy (44658 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary / Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Ranchhoddas: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2016
So that you will call him a digger of gold abi?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by FrankSean: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2016
Good guys are out there. You see them everyday. You could not recognize them because they can not afford even a car. They can not be found in the places you have in your mind. To achieve that dream is easy. First ask yourself these beautiful questions: Am I actually looking for a genuine and sincere guy as my husband? Am I ready to become a wife? Your ego is the first problem. If you can work on it, the sky is your limit. You can raise one to the standard you desire with your level of achievement. May God gives you everlasting happiness.[/quote]

thank you bro for this beautiful question you put through to a lot of acclaim big girls!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by cephassugg: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2016
If I talk dem go. Say na,money I dey luk. Hbd
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Anietie1: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2016
Happy birthday friend, wishing you many more years of happy return. May God answer your heart desires..... Age with Grace
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by yyeanqah(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Smbdy shud tel her say I wann marry her
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2016
amazing old man u mean grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by oshorstan(f): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2016
Aunty Ikeji, I have an advise for you. There are great guys out there, If only you can step down to their level. forget the razzmatazz about your status & be very humble for a man to settle into you. Remember, the food that make a man HAPPY Is respect.. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Goldenheart(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2016
sunneh:

The God of chosen answers all kinda prayer let her be our guest this Sunday?

wink really
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by chiomcy86: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2016
happy bday aunty Linda..... don't worry I will help you in my prayers ok. love you plenty
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by FKMagazine(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2016
Triton1996:
Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji is 36 years old today but is yet to get married. In her birthday wish, she revealed that she prays to find an amazing guy soon and also asked people to pray for her.

AMEN!!!

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/09/happy-36th-birthday-to-meyay.html?m=1

HBD, We celebrate you.

happy buffday Linda and Happy birthday to mine own prince Caleb Oluwakorede Brian who clocked 6 months old today...I pray for God's strength and wisdom and protection in all your life's endeavours...many happy returns
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Lasese: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2016
Happy Birthday to u Miss linda. My 2 is loading.., on 28 september @de same 36yrs. We are not kids any more
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by FrankSean: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2016
can someone connect me and her? very necessary please, I am single guy living in Abuja.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2016
she dey do like saint, lyk shez too good for any guy that she has met. Saint Linda, smh.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2016
nwasinachi:
Guys, what are u waiting for? Someone should pls grant sweet lindy's birthday wish. I pray God will grant your wish in Jesus name.

if only yu knw are criteria fr husband ...guys that meet her requirements are long married ...whr av she bin?
if she go fit manage wizkid ... babymama guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by oluwabishop: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2016
I usually pass on any Linda ikeji topics, but this one... She's contradicting herself. I remember when she said that with all her money, she can buy any man of her choice? Why is she still praying for a man when she should be out there shopping for one?

After all these years of badmouthing her people's customs about marriage and it's importance in a woman's life, she's back to her senses bah. When some of her mates /contemporaries are enrolling kids in JSS 1 today.

Lessons learned - not every rubbish the west brings that we should copy hook, line and sinker, even campaigning about it more than those westerners whose culture it is. When it comes to feminism and the whole women's rights and equality, ladies should know which aspects of it to advocate for and which aspects of it they should concede to their native cultures. Now that Aunty Linda is praying for a good man, bad guys out there would ridicule her to scorn while taking turns to try and play games with her emotions.

I simply wish her Goodluck, warris my own inside?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by comradeson: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2016
nwasinachi:
Guys, what are u waiting for? Someone should pls grant sweet lindy's birthday wish. I pray God will grant your wish in Jesus name.

I have tried numerous times but she refused to accept me because all I av is bicycle. I don't av Range Rover and Ferrari,neither do I av a private jet.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2016
may God answer your honest prayers

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by CaraJewel(f): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2016
Make dat an amazing man
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by kenchizzy(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2016
@linda why not commit suicide? @36 you are still praying for husband tchai sue ur pastor to court cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Abdstrakt(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Abdstrakt(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Great month produce Great people....

happy Birthday Aunty Linda

Happy Birth - Month to me too

Every month don produce great people.
well let's see if you can tell the odd one from the listed.

Martin Luther King- January 30

charlse darwin-february 12

Albert Einstein- march 14

Adolf Hitler- April 20

Malcolm X- May 9

Lionell messi- June 24

Nelson Mandela- July 30

Mother Theresa- August 26

Linda Ikeji- September 19

Bill gates- October 28

Nnamdi Azikiwe- November 16

Shawn Corey cater- December 4
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by nnaemeka817(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2016
Triton1996:
Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji is 36 years old today but is yet to get married. In her birthday wish, she revealed that she prays to find an amazing guy soon and also asked people to pray for her.

AMEN!!!

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/09/happy-36th-birthday-to-meyay.html?m=1

HBD, We celebrate you.

Haaaa... I heard Linda is 45 during her outburst with wizkid last time nah..
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by ganie(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2016
So despite all the fame and riches she still craves for a man.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2016
I can bet dat linda wud soon find love very soon
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by captainhoo: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2016
amen to your wish.smileysmileysmiley amen to my wish too of a great job and a responsible mansmiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by transient123(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2016
God in His mercies will answer your prayers. Good to have a good hubby.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by pepigeorge(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2016
fpeter:
May God grant her the desires of her heart.

Has she gotten rid of d fishy smell of her pus.y.....that's d first step to get n keep an amazing guys

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Lumig: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2016
She has not gotten her priority right at 36, she's still searching for AMAZING. Better find a guy fast and settle down and let the AMAZING come later.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by EdoBoy90(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Lasese:
Happy Birthday to u Miss linda. My 2 is loading.., on 28 september @de same 36yrs. We are not kids any more
. Hmmm. husband hard ooo. come down, u will get husband
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Chuukwudi(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2016
diasporaman:
Can someone tell Linda that am ready to divorce my white lady because of her after all I have my permanent resident permit already. I can no longer cope with a lady who weighs 120lb while me I'm just 75lb

Stop talking rubbish.
1 pound (lb) = 0.4536kg
I weigh 100kg that's equivalent to 220.5lb.
If your white lady is 120lb,that's the same same as 54.43kg, that's almost the same size as a bag of cement. You yourself, you are 75lb that's equivalent to to 34kg. You are not even as heavy as a 7-year-old lad. That means you are mentally and physically sick.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by sportman117: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2016
She can't be submissive to any man,too much money will be controlling her head. Naijabet man say so

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2016
Last last na her type dey marry oyibo man. If she hasn't found a baggage-free man at her age it means she isn't looking. I've seen her proclaim this same desire for three years now and knowing the way males flock around reproductive-aged females masquerading as friends it's very obvious she is either picky, has skeletons in her closet or is not ready. She should continue, at 36(sic) she has at least four years more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) / Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.