Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences (18880 Views)

The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report / BREAKING: The Nigerian Navy Short Service Recruitment Commences Tomorrow / Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by Zirah: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2016
BiggyB242:

I click submit after finishing the registration process, I was taken to the first page showing "update details" was it the same with you or I will have to restart the updating process all over again perhaps it was an error on my part.
Thank You

Same here. And I don't think there's a problem with that.
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2016
abuayman:
I don't know if it is true or not, but I have applied already
pls how did u scale through the personal info part mine keeps bringing me back there. how did u fill d NYSC end date nd ur phone numb
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by owanguy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
chyima:

Hello how where u able to save ur personal data,mine keeps deleting so I can't save and submit.

same here
who can help us out
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by NaMe4: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
^^ The first box is for the year (YYYY). The second, for month (MM).
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by McSterling(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Spyde:
the submit button is not clickable , what am i doing wrong?
Same problem here. Left it like that after many trys.
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by Danfuster(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Seems everyone is having issues with personal info section
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by chyima(f): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
I dnt want to believe this is a scam from the federal government to bring hope to the masses and reduuce tension.even the civil service commission has a flop no notification mail .lots of recruitment from MDA at the same time and they 're borrowing to pay the current staff.
Whoever brought the idea is truly a change agent

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
For the personal info section, fill in all necessary fields and also fill in the address line 2 with another address. After which you save. Then click on my account at the top, you will notice the personal details turn to green.
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
alexandranature:
For the personal info section, fill in all necessary fields and also fill in the address line 2 with another address. After which you save. Then click on my account at the top, you will notice the personal details turn to green.

I don't think so, cos it's still not working
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by tafrica(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Go to the last section (Referee), then check the agreement box. You should be able to submit and your account turns green.
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by funke3662: 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
easiaq:
the instruction says except u have seven green bar on your acct information,before u ll be able to apply,mine is having six greens except that of personal information,I keep on trying to update yet their is no result.pls anyone on update on how to go about this?
Pls am having the sane issue
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by kikies(m): 12:18am On Sep 21, 2016
I'm having difficulty in registering
The "Date of Birth" box is not giving me a drop down hence I cnt input my DoB. It jst keeps refreshing whenever I click on d box
Pls any solution to this?
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 21, 2016
Where are Niger Delta seaports ( Calaber and Port harcourt seaports)?
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by nkemjacob2(m): 1:53am On Sep 21, 2016
d site telling me dey re working on it
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by Seungid1(f): 3:05am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by IhuomaOkorie: 3:46am On Sep 21, 2016
Hey guys, please take out some time to check out my blog: ihuomakelechi..com . I try to highlight important social issues (especially in Nigeria) through interesting stories smiley. Also, please don't forget to leave a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks!!
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by Emmysteve(m): 4:29am On Sep 21, 2016
Nawoah they didn't even include FCT in the drop down menu. How can I go about this now?
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by alsudaes1(m): 6:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Emmysteve:
Nawoah they didn't even include FCT in the drop down menu. How can I go about this now?

Some O'level subjects ain't there too
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by acc2020(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2016
please i can't find the submit botten after the referee section. need help.
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by Opeyemia(f): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2016
Pls Am Having Problem With Nysc Completed Date,the Yr
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by oluemmakay(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2016
alexandranature:
have tried it and it works.
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by oluemmakay(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
i presently have seven green bars but no vacancy to apply for. for those who have applied, abeg aw una take do am

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by chyima(f): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2016
oluemmakay:

have tried it and it works.
Did u attach cv and upload profile picture ,again is it phone you used,cos I 've tried it severely same issues ,the personal data is always red and I am not seeing the my account tab as U stated
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by acc2020(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2016
NPA is not recruiting. no vacancy to apply.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by kikies(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
chyima:

Did u attach cv and upload profile picture ,again is it phone you used,cos I 've tried it severely same issues ,the personal data is always red and I am not seeing the my account tab as U stated

Pls my guy I nid help
I'm using my phone to apply
I'm still on the first page,I'm unable to fill in my Date of Birth because the drop down isn't working.
Anytime I click on the DoB box,it keeps refreshing the page
ABEG HELP OOO
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by chukwunaluodili(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
please who has idea on the requirement of the picture to be uploaded. because i guess it is the reason why the personal data is not turning green.
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by owanguy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
any news
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by Huxayfa: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Guys stop wasting your time on this.. Npa is not recruiting yet, but they will soon begin maybe early next yr... People are just creating profile to make things easier for themselves when the recruitment begins.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by dami2boi(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Good day all, any update concerning the application
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by snappy411(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2017
someone should update us
Re: Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences by snappy411(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2017
someone should update us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invitation From Workforce. / Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Not? / Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.