Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi (26905 Views)

Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by gemale(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:
Yes by not consulting Pat Utomi who led BANK PHB and another company into liquidation.

We also assumed Ben Bruce was intelligent before AMCON asked for the loan he collected. With that amount of loan, I will employ more Nigerians and still service my loan. (As long as i don't buy home in the US from the loan as shown by Sahara Reporters)

That Said, So it won't look like I am concentrating on the messenger and not the message,

Nigeria EXPORTS OIL and imports everything including RICE and Soldier's Khaki.

On the recession.

Check out several countries in recession. Buhari's Policy must have affected them too.

NOTE: Most of the top 12 Oil Producing companies in order of their oil production output are in RECESSION.

NIGERIA IS 13

1  United States 11,973,000
2  Saudi Arabia (OPEC) 11,624,000
3  Russia 10,853,000
4  China, People's Republic of 4,572,000
5  Canada 4,383,000
6  United Arab Emirates (OPEC) 3,471,000
7  Iran (OPEC) 3,375,000
8  Iraq (OPEC) 3,371,000
9  Brazil 2,950,000
10  Mexico 2,812,000
11  Kuwait (OPEC) 2,767,000
12  Venezuela (OPEC) 2,689,000
13  Nigeria (OPEC) 2,427,000

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-11/meet-2016-s-worst-economic-performers-flirting-with-disaster

Check the chart above and you will know that all this politicians are just trying to take advantage of the unfortunate period to score Cheap Points and escape prosecution for looting.

I will analyze TOP 13 oil producing countries and evidence of recession in 2016 some have been struggling since 2015.

Please check links, extracts and the bolded.

1. RUSSIA in recession

2. VENEZUEALA in recession Oil Producing (No 12) Crisis terrible and leading to Food shortage.

3. CANADA in recession

4. CHINA in recession

5. SAUDI ARABIA in recession

6. Kuwait

7. Iran - Facing worst recession in 30- 40 years. Imagine recession worst than even when they were heavily sanctioned by USA.

8. BRAZIL in recession -
Check The reason bolded below. Does that not sound familiar to what Killed Nigeria ? Price of commodity responsible for their growth (Oil) crashed and CORRUPTION in state-run oil company.

If you are expecting any Miracle if PDP or Jonathan were to be returned during the 2015 election, You are either a party agent, a tribalist, an ignoramus or a dullard.

The combination of the last 3 is usually the case.

WE NEED TO WAKE UP , IT IS REALITY O CLOCK !!.

Go back to farm and stop dependence on Oil.

The policies that allowed Nigeria depend on ALL IMPORTATION killed Nigeria not Buhari.
Tell dem o!!! An average Nigerian dsnt wnt 2 hear truth or tnk well as long as dey r nt affected. I can still rmbr on NL d day d naira 1st slipped against d dollar. A thread dt was opened abt it received little attention or comments. D few comments dere were pple complaining dt it was too long & it was nt their concern. I rmbr wt som1 said dt made me smh a woman remarked dt as long as she hv enuf naira in her hand 2 buy things, she cldnt b worried. Nw dt ds terrible tyms r upon us, we r nt asking y, we r nt reviewing our previous mistakes so as to take correct steps in moving forward. We r turning d present govt in2 scapegoats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by okwentency: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
idupaul:

First thing we should know the decline in oil prices is not commensurate to the level of drop our economy has witnessed. . Have you asked yourself that that despite low oil prices and virtually no democratic structure on ground plus no foreign reserve and a heavy debt profile how Obasanjo managed to steer the country to some growth ..Mr I will highlight some poor decisions made by a visionless Buhari (I also voted for him oo) that virtually nuked the Nigerian economy.

Before President Buhari was sworn in Oil prices had spiralled down plus he was taking over from an exceptionally corrupt govt led by the meek GEJ. A wise leader taking over such affairs will not do some things ..below are things Buhari shouldn't have done ..

1: He shouldn't have spent more than six months choosing his ministers and team ..Knowing that we were in an era of low oil revenues Buhari should have hit the ground running in a manner that will inspire confidence in the NIGERIAN economy but he didn't rather he left the country without a policy framework or directionfor 6 months .

2: The ridiculous MTN fine : 6 months after his inauguration Buhari suddenly realises he has low revenue from oil and take advantage of the simplest registration penalty to slap MTN the largest fine ever heard in human history , a ridiculous fine of 5 billion dollars ..that immediately set most multinationals who had been operating under lax Nigerian laws to find parallel means of expatriating over 80 billion dollars out of the country in under 3 weeks just in case the govt of the new sheriff decided to clamp down on their profits still housed in Nigeria..Ironically the president couldn't even get MTN to pay the 5 billion dollar as it was reviewed to some really paltry some to be paid small small over time but the damage was already done .

3: For years most people knew our Banks relied on govt patronage for a large percentage of its deposits..Mr Buhari in his visonles manner goes on to pull the rug over night by implementing TSA a 100 percent instead of the piece meal fashion recommended by those who even created the TSA in the first place, the banking industry was suddenly hit with a massive withdrawal symptom that also cascaded into the real private sector including small businesses .

4: When oil prices are low oil producing country usually ramp up production to try to use volume to counter losses realised form low oil margins and that why Saudi Arabia this year increased production levels to a record high ..In Nigeria what did Buhari do? Buhari chose such are time to declare Tompolo wanted for a supposed fraud of 13 billion naira thereby throwing the region into chaos as militants took to the offensive to avoid arrest. .this action further cut down our production by another half meaning despite low oil price Mr Buhari now had to deal with low output and production.

5: Recently as production started to pick up the Army announced it was deploying 10 thousand soldiers to the region ..I don't have a problem with that but why announce it ..By announcing it tension is again heightened in the region. .Abacha deployed more troops to the Niger delta but never announced it sef .

Bro I can go on and on ..the truth is that Buhari can never make a great leader and will never .he doesn't have that vision and prefers knee jerk action to well thought out solutions
Chop knuckle bro. Ur school fees is not a waste

1 Like

Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
idupaul:

Please you need to get the perspective really right. ..I never said that OBJ led us into an economic boom ..I said despite starting our democracy from ground zero with most of the legislators being first timers and virtually no democratic structure on ground we did not hear of the word recession then even though there was a heavy debt burden on our shoulders , what I am saying is that OBJ met Nigeria in a worse state that Buhari did both economically , divisely and democratically but he steered it in such a manner a lot of Nigerians did not notice any slowdown ...Besides OBJ became president 2 and half good years before the 2nd gulf war sef ..

It was even worse for Abacha, he was unpopular from day one and was hit by sanctions internationally but he kept a steady growth of 4 percent and not once did the naira slide during his inglorious tenure...please nobody can defend Buhari it's glaring the man is not fit for the job period

Unless you do not remember, when OBJ took over, inflation was through the roof. Things were hard, strike, Fuel Scarcity etc.

OBJ even once released an article that he danced when he heard Crude Oil price started climbing.

Without the Crude Oil climb, we would have faced hell.
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by AntiWailer: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Paperwhite:
A liar is know when he starts to tell lengthy tales or epistles in order to tell a lie.You forgotten the dullard you're defending here ordered for oil exploration in the Lake Chad/Benue Basins even spending billions of dollars to do that? Now the oil is useless in the international market but it's not cheap in Nigeria.So what revenue does he want to generate with these wasteful adventures? So you see that defending Buhari ends up exposing your own worst stupidity? sad

And a M0r0n is spotted when he ignore facts but push theories from his head.

If it is too long for you, you are not the only one. Plenty pathetic brains like you read headline and hit reply button so I am not surprised.

The summary is simple : if all the major oil producing countries have issues with their economy that was traced to fall in oil price, only 1mbeciles will assume Nigeria's problem is caused by Buhari alone.

Learn to read, it will make u less f00lish.

Oil exploration in Lake Chad Basin was not initiated or started by Buhari it was an ongoing project.

http://nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/NNPCinthenews/tabid/92/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/36/NNPC-Intensifies-Exploration-Activities-in-Chad-BasinTo-Acquire-33-550-sq-km-of-3-D-seismic-data-for-processingAs-Diezani-Alison-Madueke-calls-for-strengthening-of-Efforts.aspx

If u can read , u will see Madueke and that is around 2013 or earlier.

If you have brain to call your own, increasing our capacity to export more oil should not be too complex for u to understand the benefits either.

So research and stop reading headlines alone. You lack information and will not be able to contribute intelligently.

The upper class deny u poor folks quality education so they can summarise for you.
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
The crisis was on long before the war. Even when George Bush went from one country to another asking for support to strike Iraq. We had crisis like the 9/11.

Things were very bad in Nigeria under OBJ until Crude Oil price climbed.

With the mono-economy we run, it is difficult for things to move.

idupaul:

Please you need to get the perspective really right. ..I never said that OBJ led us into an economic boom ..I said despite starting our democracy from ground zero with most of the legislators being first timers and virtually no democratic structure on ground we did not hear of the word recession then even though there was a heavy debt burden on our shoulders , what I am saying is that OBJ met Nigeria in a worse state that Buhari did both economically , divisely and democratically but he steered it in such a manner a lot of Nigerians did not notice any slowdown ...Besides OBJ became president 2 and half good years before the 2nd gulf war sef ..

It was even worse for Abacha, he was unpopular from day one and was hit by sanctions internationally but he kept a steady growth of 4 percent and not once did the naira slide during his inglorious tenure...please nobody can defend Buhari it's glaring the man is not fit for the job period
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by AntiWailer: 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
The crisis was on long before the war. Even when George Bush went from one country to another asking for support to strike Iraq. We had crisis like the 9/11.

Things were very bad in Nigeria under OBJ until Crude Oil price climbed.

With the mono-economy we run, it is difficult for things to move.

U dey mind them ?

They are shouting they did not hear recession.

Even if there was recession, do they av a smart fone to check headlines on Nairaland every minute ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by refreshrate: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:

First thing we should know the decline in oil prices is not commensurate to the level of drop our economy has witnessed. . Have you asked yourself that that despite low oil prices and virtually no democratic structure on ground plus no foreign reserve and a heavy debt profile how Obasanjo managed to steer the country to some growth ..Mr I will highlight some poor decisions made by a visionless Buhari (I also voted for him oo) that virtually nuked the Nigerian economy.

Before President Buhari was sworn in Oil prices had spiralled down plus he was taking over from an exceptionally corrupt govt led by the meek GEJ. A wise leader taking over such affairs will not do some things ..below are things Buhari shouldn't have done ..

1: He shouldn't have spent more than six months choosing his ministers and team ..Knowing that we were in an era of low oil revenues Buhari should have hit the ground running in a manner that will inspire confidence in the NIGERIAN economy but he didn't rather he left the country without a policy framework or directionfor 6 months .

2: The ridiculous MTN fine : 6 months after his inauguration Buhari suddenly realises he has low revenue from oil and take advantage of the simplest registration penalty to slap MTN the largest fine ever heard in human history , a ridiculous fine of 5 billion dollars ..that immediately set most multinationals who had been operating under lax Nigerian laws to find parallel means of expatriating over 80 billion dollars out of the country in under 3 weeks just in case the govt of the new sheriff decided to clamp down on their profits still housed in Nigeria..Ironically the president couldn't even get MTN to pay the 5 billion dollar as it was reviewed to some really paltry some to be paid small small over time but the damage was already done .

3: For years most people knew our Banks relied on govt patronage for a large percentage of its deposits..Mr Buhari in his visonles manner goes on to pull the rug over night by implementing TSA a 100 percent instead of the piece meal fashion recommended by those who even created the TSA in the first place, the banking industry was suddenly hit with a massive withdrawal symptom that also cascaded into the real private sector including small businesses .

4: When oil prices are low oil producing country usually ramp up production to try to use volume to counter losses realised form low oil margins and that why Saudi Arabia this year increased production levels to a record high ..In Nigeria what did Buhari do? Buhari chose such are time to declare Tompolo wanted for a supposed fraud of 13 billion naira thereby throwing the region into chaos as militants took to the offensive to avoid arrest. .this action further cut down our production by another half meaning despite low oil price Mr Buhari now had to deal with low output and production.

5: Recently as production started to pick up the Army announced it was deploying 10 thousand soldiers to the region ..I don't have a problem with that but why announce it ..By announcing it tension is again heightened in the region. .Abacha deployed more troops to the Niger delta but never announced it sef .

Bro I can go on and on ..the truth is that Buhari can never make a great leader and will never .he doesn't have that vision and prefers knee jerk action to well thought out solutions

Bros!

You sir are a fvckin genius & I salute you for this.

I need to copy this please but I need your permission as you see I'm not like the president.

Pls can I use this? I have one boy giving me serious concerns with the way he's thinking and I need to give him this to read to cure his stupidity
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by olurock123: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2016
wats ur influence....

For your IT service....
website design and development, join us at
www.bestbraintech.com
whatsapp: 08162015270
facebook: facebook.com/bestbraintech
mail: info@bestbraintech.com[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by chernest2002: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
same too bro, buhari 100yr will nt stop or narrow my advancement in all sphere of life and dt is y am nt complaining like u|bt am just angry you attacking me af if we courting a single lady bro,no need for d insult oga
am not complaining either, but am only wishing buhari 's supporters happy reign of an old,backward,dictator rule.sorry if you fill bad, even if we share one lady it won't make me to attack you after all a woman thing no dey finish , na chop I chop.
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2016
chernest2002:
am not complaining either, but am only wishing buhari 's supporters happy reign of an old,backward,dictator rule.sorry if you fill bad, even if we share one lady it won't make me to attack you after all a woman thing no dey finish , na chop I chop.
lol chop i chop funy tnk bro
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by Demdem(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
billyG:

Dem force am 2 merge?Y culdnt an "intelligent economy"grow his bank capital base alone like jim ovie a non-economist, & 1st bank,he shld hav used his "wealth of experience" 2 pull a hat trick,all coorporations he manage went bankrupt do ya research.

U dey mind the nonentity. It wasn't even a merger but keystone bank limited took over all the assets after bankphb operating license was revoked because they show no capacity or ability to recapatalise. The eediot want to spin history.
Cc IVORY2009
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by IVORY2009(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Demdem:

U dey mind the nonentity. It wasn't even a merger but keystone bank limited took over all the assets after bankphb operating license was revoked because they show no capacity or ability to recapatalise. The eediot want to spin history.
Cc IVORY2009

Demdem, good to see you're back on track with ur old monika handle grin now back to the topic, as a student of history, if you can recall, which I doubt u can't, those names mentioned by that guy "Jim Ovia" and the First bank man are all friends of the last govt of Jonathan, the question u will ask urself is was Prof Pat friend of the govt? I leave this for you to make use of ur common sense in judging.
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by Demdem(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
[s]
IVORY2009:

Demdem, good to see you're back on track with ur old monika handle grin now back to the topic, as a student of history, if you can recall, which I doubt u can't, those names mentioned by that guy "Jim Ovia" and the First bank man are all friends of the last govt of Jonathan, the question u will ask urself is was Prof Pat friend of the govt? I leave this for you to make use of ur common sense in judging.
[/s]

Thrash. Giving more excuses for the prof failure. So he failed because he was govt friend. Rubbish talk. The bank died on him before her assets were taken over. Time won't even permit me to disect his failures also as COO for VW.
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by IVORY2009(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Thrash. Giving more excuses for the prof failure. So he failed because he was govt friend. Rubbish talk. The bank died on him before her assets were taken over. Time won't even permit me to disect his failures also as COO for VW.

lolzzzz grin hopefully u can agree with me grin u and I know how businesses are runned in dis country, ask Dangote, the Adenugas etc, u must be a friend of the govt to succeed.
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by Demdem(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
[s]
IVORY2009:

lolzzzz grin hopefully u can agree with me grin u and I know how businesses are runned in dis country, ask Dangote, the Adenugas etc, u must be a friend of the govt to succeed.
[/s]

U Av stopped making sense.
U don't need to befriend govt to succeed in business. Millions succed in business and they don't know jack. I am a living testimony. Also, u don't neccessarily Av to be Dangote or Adenuga before the success tag can be attributed to u.
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by billyG(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Demdem:

Cc IVORY2009
No even Bankphb went bankrupt 4yrs after d #25biln recapitalisation,what did they do with all that huge money?they did not turn d economy around,money grew wings & dissappeared in2 thier pockets,how many industries has he helped grew?how many successful high flying enterprenuers has he created fom his useless biz school?he is 1 of those that cause this recession.
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by Demdem(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
billyG:

No even Bankphb went bankrupt 4yrs after d #25biln recapitalisation,what did they do with all that huge money?they did not turn d economy around,money grew wings & dissappeared in2 thier pockets,how many industries has he helped grew?how many successful high flying enterprenuers has he created fom his useless biz school?he is 1 of those that cause this recession.

In otherwords, he is a fraud.
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by IVORY2009(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
billyG:

Bro do you hv a personal beef with the man? grin
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by IVORY2009(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Demdem:

In otherwords, he is a fraud.

Fraud? shocked how can, so one who served this great nation @ his tender age and contributed meaningfully, u call him fraud?
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by Demdem(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
IVORY2009:

Fraud? shocked how can, so one who served this great nation @ his tender age and contributed meaningfully, u call him fraud?

Serve wettin? His pocket? What has been his achievements so far that better the lives of the populace except his pocket?
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by Demdem(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
IVORY2009:

Why do you normally have issues with the truth?
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by billyG(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
IVORY2009:

No i use 2 admire & follow this prof.since d time of his patito's gang,even when he contested 4 president,but i discovered that he & his garrulous gang are attention seekers & political jobbers,all his gang members hav all been settle,rueben abbatti,remi oyo,frank nweke jr. except him so d frustration.
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by chibuzorAbia: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Are people still listening to this hopeless ALBINO?

Ask him what happened to depositors and investor's money at BankPHB.

Ndi ara.
Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by nastyesco(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Guyyy...u just spoke my min. ..infact I feel like make I sponsor Olosho come ur place to treat u right for this articulate piece. U get knowledge..may it always be a shining light for u...amin.
idupaul:

1 Like

Re: Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi by tdayof(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2016
AntiWailer:
Yes by not consulting Pat Utomi who led BANK PHB and another company into liquidation.

We also assumed Ben Bruce was intelligent before AMCON asked for the loan he collected. With that amount of loan, I will employ more Nigerians and still service my loan. (As long as I don't buy home in the US from the loan as shown by Sahara Reporters)

That Said, So it won't look like I am concentrating on the messenger and not the message,

Nigeria EXPORTS OIL and imports everything including RICE and Soldier's Khaki.

On the recession.

Check out several countries in recession. Buhari's Policy must have affected them too.

NOTE: Most of the top 12 Oil Producing companies in order of their oil production output are in RECESSION.

NIGERIA IS 13

1 United States 11,973,000
2 Saudi Arabia (OPEC) 11,624,000
3 Russia 10,853,000
4 China, People's Republic of 4,572,000
5 Canada 4,383,000
6 United Arab Emirates (OPEC) 3,471,000
7 Iran (OPEC) 3,375,000
8 Iraq (OPEC) 3,371,000
9 Brazil 2,950,000
10 Mexico 2,812,000
11 Kuwait (OPEC) 2,767,000
12 Venezuela (OPEC) 2,689,000
13 Nigeria (OPEC) 2,427,000

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-11/meet-2016-s-worst-economic-performers-flirting-with-disaster

Check the chart above and you will know that all these politicians are just trying to take advantage of the unfortunate period to score Cheap Points and escape prosecution for looting.

I will analyze TOP 13 oil producing countries and evidence of recession in 2016 some have been struggling since 2015.

Please check links, extracts and the bolded.

1. RUSSIA in recession

2. VENEZUELA in recession Oil Producing (No 12) Crisis terrible and leading to Food shortage.

3. CANADA in recession

4. CHINA in recession

5. SAUDI ARABIA in recession

6. Kuwait

7. Iran - Facing worst recession in 30- 40 years. Imagine recession worst than even when they were heavily sanctioned by the USA.

8. BRAZIL in recession -
Check The reason bolded below. Does that not sound familiar to what Killed Nigeria ? The price of commodity responsible for their growth (Oil) crashed and CORRUPTION in the state-run oil company.

If you are expecting any Miracle if PDP or Jonathan were to be returned during the 2015 election, You are either a party agent, a tribalist, an ignoramus or a dullard.

The combination of the last 3 is usually the case.

WE NEED TO WAKE UP , IT IS REALITY O CLOCK !!.

Go back to the farm and stop dependence on Oil.

The policies that allowed Nigeria depend on ALL IMPORTATION killed Nigeria, not Buhari.
Nice post man but they will hate you for this. I insist Nigeria dependency on oil brought us into this and not any political-ish. They'll rather complain when it comes to the truth.

https://www.nairaland.com/3329203/diversity-solution-nigerian-economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away / Gov Fashola Visits US Senate Building (see Photos) / Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.