Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Twelve Pictorial Differences Between Men And Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twelve Pictorial Differences Between Men And Women (1128 Views)

10 Differences Between Men And Women / 13 Hilarious Differences Between Men And Women Photos / The Difference Between Men And Women When It Comes To Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twelve Pictorial Differences Between Men And Women by modsfucker: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2016
grin

Re: Twelve Pictorial Differences Between Men And Women by modsfucker: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Twelve Pictorial Differences Between Men And Women by ishadfurnitures: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2016
Lol
Re: Twelve Pictorial Differences Between Men And Women by asekinahloveth(f): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2016
grin
Re: Twelve Pictorial Differences Between Men And Women by Obiomon: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2016
I was here!cheesy
Hit that button if it finally riches the promise land grin

U no worra mean tongue
Re: Twelve Pictorial Differences Between Men And Women by coolk(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Made me laugh, just a little. grin grin grin

Of all comparisons, na the social media part dey vex me pass.
I go pose for pix wit G Wagon and manage get 6 likes.
But one year nkechi go pose with wrapper and bathroom slippers and fellow guys go wan spam her page with 206,345 likes, loves, wows...

WTF
Re: Twelve Pictorial Differences Between Men And Women by Baaballiyo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hilarously True
Re: Twelve Pictorial Differences Between Men And Women by dmgr(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
can't stop laughing..so so true
stay cool..
Re: Twelve Pictorial Differences Between Men And Women by modsfucker: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lolzzz

Re: Twelve Pictorial Differences Between Men And Women by MrWhaley: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
coolk:
Made me laugh, just a little. grin grin grin

Of all comparisons, na the social media part dey vex me pass.
I go pose for pix wit G Wagon and manage get 6 likes.
But one year nkechi go pose with wrapper and bathroom slippers and fellow guys go wan spam her page with 206,345 likes, loves, wows...

WTF
Bros,e pain me o...

Ah go knack swagg,wear better Blings snap Picture. Feeling like Wizkid. After two weeks,I will see just 40 likes. cry cry

Babe will take selfie inside toilet and she will get 500 likes... cry

Dafuq is that naa??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex With A Stranger / REVEALED! See Why Men Sleep After Making Love (must Read) / Checkout This Pre-wedding Shoots By This Cute Chick And Her Husby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.